Resuscitation Device Market: Introduction
- Resuscitation device is an equipment used to restore breathing by using positive pressure to inflate the lungs of an unconscious person whose respiration has ceased
- Different types of resuscitation devices and accessories help provide oxygen to a patient
Key Drivers of Global Resuscitation Device Market
- Initiatives taken by various governments around the world on stringently following the guidelines on resuscitation equipment management at primary care centers is likely to fuel the global market in the next few years
- Rise in prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lung cancer, cystic fibrosis, etc., is projected to increase the demand for resuscitation devices, such as airway management devices, in critical conditions.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cardiovascular disease accounts for nearly 17.9 million deaths every year, which is estimated to be 31% of all global deaths. A rise in the number of people suffering from cardiovascular diseases can be attributed to sedentary lifestyle along with smoking, tobacco & alcohol consumption, and unbalanced diet. Hence, a rise in the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases is projected to fuel the global market during the forecast period.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), population aged 60 years and above is projected to rise from 900 million in 2015 to 2 billion in 2050. Increase in geriatric population leads to a surge in incidence of age-related problems such as cardiovascular diseases and respiratory diseases. This is anticipated to boost the global resuscitation device market.
Restraints of Global Resuscitation Device Market
- Skilled and trained personnel are required for the clinical application of resuscitation devices, which is a major restraint of the global market
- Numerous small hospitals, clinics, and other medical centers do not invest in resuscitation devices owing to high cost associated with the equipment
North America to Lead Global Resuscitation Device Market
- In terms of region, the global resuscitation device market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global resuscitation device market in 2019, and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Increase in geriatric population, presence of major medical device companies, and increase in research & development leading to product innovations are major factors driving the resuscitation device market in the region.
- Europe followed North America in terms of share of the global resuscitation device market in 2019 due government initiatives for spreading awareness about cardiovascular diseases (CVD). Prevalence of CVD is anticipated to rise due to an increase in the geriatric population.
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to a rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and respiratory diseases
- Middle East & Africa and Latin America are likely to witness an increase in the demand for resuscitation devices owing to advancing healthcare infrastructure in these regions, and a rise in the number of government initiatives in the healthcare sector in these regions during the forecast period
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Resuscitation Device Market
Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Medtronic plc
- ZOLL Medical Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Cardinal Health
- Smiths Medical
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION.
- Teleflex Incorporated
- VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC.
- Flexicare (Group) Limited
- Intersurgical Inc
- KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
Global Resuscitation Device Market: Research Scope
Global Resuscitation Device Market, by Product
- Airway Management Devices
- Oxygen Delivery Devices
- Endotracheal Tube
- Supraglottic Airways (SGAs)
- Intubation Aids
- Automated External Defibrillators (AED)
- Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Manual External Defibrillators
- Convective Warming Blankets
Global Resuscitation Device Market, by Patient Type
Global Resuscitation Device Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.