Respiratory Heaters Market: Introduction
- Respiratory heaters are external type heating devices used along a nebulizer system. Respiratory heaters are mainly used to impart heated breathing gas or heated aerosol to patients. Also called nebulizer heaters, respiratory heaters were developed to provide warm and heated bland aerosol therapy to patients. The device is used for patients that require respiratory support via tracheal tube, nasal cannulae, or face mask.
- Respiratory heaters display the ability to combine warm surrounding air and oxygen for patients without the need of piped medical grade air. The device serves needs of patients who require high flow therapy.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Respiratory Heaters Market
- The global respiratory heaters market is driven by increase in incidence and prevalence of respiratory disorders such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and bronchitis
- According to Global Asthma report (2018), in 2016, the Global Burden of Disease (GBD) study estimated that approximately 339.4 million people were affected by asthma across the world, representing 3.6% increase in age-standardized prevalence since 2006.
- According to the World Health Organization, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive life-threatening lung disease that causes breathlessness and predisposes to exacerbations and serious illness. The Global Burden of Disease Study, in 2016, reported a prevalence of 251 million cases of COPD globally.
- High prevalence of respiratory diseases and rise in patient population driven by increasing allergens, pollution, occupational dusts, chemicals, and tobacco intake are the factors driving the global respiratory heaters market
- Increase in the geriatric population also boosts the growth of the global respiratory heaters market. According to the WHO, aging produces changes in the respiratory system itself and in related organs, thereby resulting in the decline of lung function, which is a significant risk factor for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, emphysema, asthma, and chronic bronchitis, among the elderly.
- However, undefined reimbursement policies in developing and underdeveloped countries and high cost of devices are the factors hampering the growth of the global respiratory heaters market
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Comprehensive Respiratory Heaters Market Brochure
Strategic Developments and Emerging Economies to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Companies operating in the respiratory heaters market are focusing on meeting the needs of medical communities and patient population by developing novel products. Several players are also investing in developing advanced features in nebulizers, including respiratory heaters, and strengthening market position through acquisitions, mergers, and partnerships.
- In December 2017, Teleflex Incorporated, a leading global provider of medical technologies for critical care and surgery, announced that its respiratory division signed a new group purchasing agreement with HealthTrust. The Respiratory Heaters & Accessories agreement which became effective December 1, 2017, covers Teleflex’s full line of active humidification, non-invasive ventilation (NIV), and high flow nasal cannula therapy (HFNCT) products.
- Emerging economies provide lucrative opportunities in the respiratory heaters market due to increase in the patient population and initiatives by governments in the health care sector
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Respiratory Heaters Market
- North America is projected to account for significant share of the global respiratory heaters market due to rise in prevalence respiratory diseases, including asthma, COPD, and bronchitis and presence of key players in the region
- The respiratory heaters market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to surge in patient population, increase in awareness about the respiratory disorders in the region, rise in prevalence of respiratory diseases, initiatives by governments in the health care sector, and interest of key players in expanding market presence in Asia Pacific.
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Adhesive Dressings Market Report
Key Manufacturers Operating in Market
Key players in the global respiratory heaters market are focusing on research and developmental activities. Companies are adopting various growth strategies including mergers, acquisitions, product upgrades, product launches & approvals, partnerships, and collaborations. Leading players operating in the global respiratory heaters market are:
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Armstrong Medical, Inc.
- Great Group Medical Co., Ltd.
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- WILAmed GmbH
- The HomeCare Medical Ltd.
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited
- Shenyang RMS Medical Tech Co., Ltd.
Global Respiratory Heaters Market: Research Scope
Global Respiratory Heaters Market, by Application
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Global Respiratory Heaters Market, by End-user
- Home Health Care
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.