Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market: Introduction
- Respiratory disease is a type of disease, which affects the lungs and other parts of respiratory system. It can be caused due to smoking tobacco, passive smoking, infection, asbestos, and other kinds of air pollution.
- Respiratory diseases include asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and lung cancer
- COPD and asthma cause breathing difficult due to swelling of the air passage and blockage due to mucus. Certain vaccine-preventable diseases can cause swelling of air passage and lungs. The blend of the two can prompt pneumonia and different genuine respiratory ailments.
- Immunization is probably the most secure way to ensure a person’s wellbeing, regardless of whether he/she is taking prescribed medications. Vaccine reactions are normally mild and fade away on their own. Serious side effects are exceptionally uncommon.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market
- According to the Forum of International Respiratory Societies (FIRS), 235 million people are suffering from asthma globally. Nearly, 10 million people develop tuberculosis annually, out of which 1.4 million succumb to the disease every year. Hence, rise in prevalence of respiratory disorders is a key factor driving the global market.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly 200 million people are suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), of which 65 million are moderate to severe cases. Around 3 million people die annually, making it the third leading cause of death across the world. Increase in cases of COPD is anticipated to boost the growth of the global respiratory disease vaccine market.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), various respiratory disease vaccines are in pipeline and undergoing clinical trials. Rise in number of vaccines in pipeline is expected to propel the global respiratory disease vaccine market.
- However, governing bodies have stringent policies for approval of vaccines. This is likely to restrain the global respiratory disease vaccine market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Lead Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market
- In terms of region, the global respiratory disease vaccine market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global respiratory disease vaccine market, owing to government support for research & development in the field of vaccination and advanced health care infrastructure
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to cost-efficient research & development laboratories in the region and high prevalence of respiratory disorders
- Governments in Latin America and the Middle East are taking initiatives in research & development of vaccines, leading to moderate growth of the market during the forecast period
- The market in in Africa is likely to grow at a sluggish pace due to slow economic growth in countries in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market
Key players operating in the global respiratory disease vaccine market are:
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Serum institute of India Private Limited
- Novavax, Inc.
- Emergent BioSolutions, Inc.
- CSL Limited
- INOVIO Pharmaceuticals
- Bavarian Nordic
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market: Research Scope
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market, by Type
- Bacterial Vaccine
- Viral Vaccine
- Combination Vaccine
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market, by Vaccine
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market, by Infection/Disease
- Influenza Virus
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae (Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.