Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market: Introduction
- Respiratory disease is a type of disease, which affects the lungs and other parts of respiratory system. It can be caused due to smoking tobacco, passive smoking, infection, asbestos, and other kinds of air pollution.
- Respiratory diseases include asthma, pulmonary fibrosis, pneumonia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and lung cancer
- COPD and asthma cause breathing difficult due to swelling of the air passage and blockage due to mucus. Certain vaccine-preventable diseases can cause swelling of air passage and lungs. The blend of the two can prompt pneumonia and different genuine respiratory ailments.
- Immunization is probably the most secure way to ensure a person’s wellbeing, regardless of whether he/she is taking prescribed medications. Vaccine reactions are normally mild and fade away on their own. Serious side effects are exceptionally uncommon.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market
- According to the Forum of International Respiratory Societies (FIRS), 235 million people are suffering from asthma globally. Nearly, 10 million people develop tuberculosis annually, out of which 1.4 million succumb to the disease every year. Hence, rise in prevalence of respiratory disorders is a key factor driving the global market.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), nearly 200 million people are suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), of which 65 million are moderate to severe cases. Around 3 million people die annually, making it the third leading cause of death across the world. Increase in cases of COPD is anticipated to boost the growth of the global respiratory disease vaccine market.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), various respiratory disease vaccines are in pipeline and undergoing clinical trials. Rise in number of vaccines in pipeline is expected to propel the global respiratory disease vaccine market.
- However, governing bodies have stringent policies for approval of vaccines. This is likely to restrain the global respiratory disease vaccine market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Lead Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market
- In terms of region, the global respiratory disease vaccine market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global respiratory disease vaccine market, owing to government support for research & development in the field of vaccination and advanced health care infrastructure
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period due to cost-efficient research & development laboratories in the region and high prevalence of respiratory disorders
- Governments in Latin America and the Middle East are taking initiatives in research & development of vaccines, leading to moderate growth of the market during the forecast period
- The market in in Africa is likely to grow at a sluggish pace due to slow economic growth in countries in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market
Key players operating in the global respiratory disease vaccine market are:
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp.
- Serum institute of India Private Limited
- Novavax, Inc.
- Emergent BioSolutions, Inc.
- CSL Limited
- INOVIO Pharmaceuticals
- Bavarian Nordic
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market: Research Scope
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market, by Type
- Bacterial Vaccine
- Viral Vaccine
- Combination Vaccine
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market, by Vaccine
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B (Hib)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market, by Infection/Disease
- Influenza Virus
- Streptococcus Pneumoniae (Pneumonia)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Global Respiratory Disease Vaccine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.