Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market: Introduction
- A mount catheter attaches the patient’s endotracheal tube to a breathing circuit that delivers extra lengths to the breathing system. It provides both the patient and the respiratory system with mobility and flexibility. It is compatible with all forms of circuits for aeration and ventilator.
- Respiratory circuits are utilized to supply oxygen and anesthetic gases, and to remove carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide can be removed both by wash with adequate fresh gas flow, or by absorbing soda lime. Anesthetic gas exits the anesthesia machine and subsequently, enters the breathing circuit. The purpose of the circuit is to supply oxygen and anesthetic gases to patients and to remove carbon dioxide.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market
- Increased prevalence of diseases such as asthma, bronchial cancer, and chronic coughing are key factors that are likely to drive the market for respiratory circuits during the forecast period. According to the World Health Organization, in 2015, 235 million people suffered from asthma and 383,000 died of asthma. Asthma is a highly common chronic disease in children. Increased prevalence of respiratory diseases such as pulmonary embolism, sleep disorders, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders; increased number of surgeries; and an increase in the geriatric population are also expected to drive the market for respiratory circuit in the near future. However, the complicated operation of breathing devices and unidirectional valves may lead to breathing resistance among patients, which is expected to hinder the market in the near future.
- Increase in number of surgeries performed due to rising cases of chronic diseases is expected to increase the demand for mount catheters. Sensitivity to the product has also increased its demand. Additionally, an increasing number of mid-scale catheter manufacturers are also expected to increase their manufacturing capacities, which in turn is also estimated to drive the market.
- Increased funding from various government agencies and medical device manufacturers for R&D is projected to further boost the catheter market. However, the need for intensive capital for the development of advanced devices is likely to hinder the market.
North America to capture major share of global respiratory circuits and mount catheters market
- North America was a substantial part of the global market for respiratory circuit in 2019, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The influence of North America is primarily due to technological advances, new product launches, rising incidence of respiratory diseases, and increased government policies.
- North America is a leading region of the global mount catheters market attributed to the presence of multinational manufacturers and developed healthcare infrastructure along with a high level of product awareness in the region. The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a notable CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market
Major players operating in the global respiratory circuits and mount catheters market include:
- Medical Sales & Service Pty Ltd
- Armstrong Medical
- Polymed Medical Devices
- P. J. Dahlhausen & Co. GmbH
- Breas Medical Ltd
- Mainline Medical, Inc
- Altera Corp.
- Ambu A/S
- C. R. Bard, Inc.
- Beijing Aeonmed Co., Ltd.
- Armstrong Medical Industries, Inc.
- Dickinson and Company Dragerwerk AG & Co.
Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market: Research Scope
Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market: by Mount catheters Type
- Corrugated Catheter Mounts
- Extendible Catheter Mounts
- Smooth-Bore Catheter Mounts
Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market: by Respiratory circuits Type
- Open Breathing Circuits
- Semi Open Breathing Circuits
- Closed Breathing Circuits
Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Respiratory Circuits and Mount Catheters Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East &Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.