Resonant Power Converters Market: Introduction
- Resonant power converters have resonant LC networks in which the voltage and current waveforms vary simultaneously during the subintervals of the switching period. The variations are large in magnitude and the small ripple approximation does not apply.
- Resonant converters are the significant option for switching in high frequency applications. This technique is widely used in high frequency power conversion systems which leads to reduction in size, weight, and power losses.
- The resonant techniques have applications in a wide range of power electronic systems to assist in the device switching process. However, the most common application is high frequency DC to DC converters.
Increase in Industrial Applications of Resonant Power Converters
- Increasing industrial applications gave rise to growing efforts to enhance soft switching, smooth waveforms, high power density, and high efficiency features. Resonant power converters offer benefits such as suitability to high frequency usage and capacity to minimize switching losses as compared to hard switching conventional converters. This has endeared resonant power converters to industrial applications.
- In recent years, demand for power supplies has increased, resulting in the adoption of digital control in AC to AC and DC to DC power conversion applications. These factors are driving the growth of the resonant power converters market.
Surge in Electronically Powered Applications
- Usage of electronically powered products which range from mobile phones, personal computers, and power supplies for space satellites is increasing. This is increasing the need for DC to DC power supplies. However, environment concerns and stringent government regulations may hamper the growth of the resonant power converters market.
Asia Pacific to lead the Global Market
- In terms of region, the resonant power converters market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The resonant power converters market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period.
- This growth is attributed to a wide range of applications in consumer electronics, increasing disposable income leading to high demand for consumer electronics, increasing usage in electric vehicles, and many more factors, thus leading to increasing demand for resonant power converter products.
- The resonant power converters market in North America and Europe is also likely to witness significant growth due to presence of major players and focus on cost of production. The market in Middle East & Africa is likely to see slow growth rate.
Key Players in the Global Market
The global resonant power converters market was highly concentrated. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on product launch and technological developments to meet the growing demand.
Key players operating in the global resonant power converters market include:
- John Wiley & Sons, Inc.,
Global Resonant Power Converters Market: Research Scope
Global Resonant Power Converters Market, by Type
- DC to high frequency AC inverters
- Resonant DC-DC converters
- Resonant inverters or rectifiers producing line frequency AC
Global Resonant Power Converters Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
Global Resonant Power Converters Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.