Reflective Sportswear: Introduction
- Reflective sportswear consists of apparel, footwear, and accessories which are made using reflective fabric. Reflective fabric is made of base cloth, adhesives, and micro glass bead. Reflective clothing functions as a light and helps in identifying the presence of a person in the dark. It is used as protective clothing and is mostly preferred at night as it glows and helps in reducing the chance of accident by collision.
- Demand for sportswear has seen an upward trend since the past few years due to increasing popularity of outdoor activities. This coupled with increasing disposable income and inclination toward physical fitness is expected to drive the global reflective sportswear market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Reflective Sportswear Market
- The rise in technology has led to the development of advanced reflective sportswear with more comfort and protection. People who have a busy schedule prefer to indulge in cycling and running activities during night time. Also, night activities are gaining momentum in many countries due to increase in temperature. The realization among consumers about the importance of maintaining good health is expected to help in driving the global reflective sportswear market during the forecast period.
- The rise in accidents that happen at night is due to lack of visibility. Reflective clothing helps in identifying the person and hence reduces the risk of accidents. Consumers use appropriate clothes to ensure safety during outdoor activities, which is expected to drive the global reflective sportswear market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers of reflective sportswear are focusing on developing comfortable products. Few manufacturers are also providing customization service to attract more consumers. Sales development through innovative product launches, online channels, promotional strategies, and appealing marketing by companies is projected to drive the reflective sportswear market during the forecast period.
- The current outbreak of Covid-19 has resulted in decline of sales of reflective sportswear in 2020. However, the market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Reflective Sportswear Market, Request for a Sample
Europe to hold major share of the global reflective sportswear market
- Geographically, the global reflective sportswear market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is expected to dominate the global reflective sportswear market due to increasing outdoor activities. Europe is likely to be followed by North America, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to increasing disposable income and changing lifestyle.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global reflective sportswear market include:
- Adidas AG
- Athleta LLC.
- New Balance Athletics, Inc.
- Nike, Inc.
- Puma SE
- Reflective Apparel Factory
- RUSEEN Reflective Apparel, LLC.
- Under Armour, Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Reflective Sportswear Market: Research Scope
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by Type
- Tops / T shirts
- Accessories (Hats, Caps, etc.)
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by Activity
- Running / Walking
- Riding / Cycling
- Other Outdoor Sports
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by Price
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by End-user
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarket / Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!