Reflective Sportswear: Introduction
- Reflective sportswear consists of apparel, footwear, and accessories which are made using reflective fabric. Reflective fabric is made of base cloth, adhesives, and micro glass bead. Reflective clothing functions as a light and helps in identifying the presence of a person in the dark. It is used as protective clothing and is mostly preferred at night as it glows and helps in reducing the chance of accident by collision.
- Demand for sportswear has seen an upward trend since the past few years due to increasing popularity of outdoor activities. This coupled with increasing disposable income and inclination toward physical fitness is expected to drive the global reflective sportswear market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Reflective Sportswear Market
- The rise in technology has led to the development of advanced reflective sportswear with more comfort and protection. People who have a busy schedule prefer to indulge in cycling and running activities during night time. Also, night activities are gaining momentum in many countries due to increase in temperature. The realization among consumers about the importance of maintaining good health is expected to help in driving the global reflective sportswear market during the forecast period.
- The rise in accidents that happen at night is due to lack of visibility. Reflective clothing helps in identifying the person and hence reduces the risk of accidents. Consumers use appropriate clothes to ensure safety during outdoor activities, which is expected to drive the global reflective sportswear market during the forecast period.
- Manufacturers of reflective sportswear are focusing on developing comfortable products. Few manufacturers are also providing customization service to attract more consumers. Sales development through innovative product launches, online channels, promotional strategies, and appealing marketing by companies is projected to drive the reflective sportswear market during the forecast period.
- The current outbreak of Covid-19 has resulted in decline of sales of reflective sportswear in 2020. However, the market is expected to expand during the forecast period.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Reflective Sportswear Market, Request for a Sample
Europe to hold major share of the global reflective sportswear market
- Geographically, the global reflective sportswear market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Europe is expected to dominate the global reflective sportswear market due to increasing outdoor activities. Europe is likely to be followed by North America, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. The market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid rate during the forecast period due to increasing disposable income and changing lifestyle.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global reflective sportswear market include:
- Adidas AG
- Athleta LLC.
- New Balance Athletics, Inc.
- Nike, Inc.
- Puma SE
- Reflective Apparel Factory
- RUSEEN Reflective Apparel, LLC.
- Under Armour, Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Reflective Sportswear Market: Research Scope
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by Type
- Tops / T shirts
- Accessories (Hats, Caps, etc.)
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by Activity
- Running / Walking
- Riding / Cycling
- Other Outdoor Sports
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by Price
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by End-user
Global Reflective Sportswear Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarket / Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.