Redox Meter Introduction
- Redox meter, also known as ORP meter, is used to define the oxidizing properties of solutions and monitor or measure the chemical reactions to quantify the ion activity
- It is used to measure the oxidizing or reducing potential of the water sample, primarily potable and industrial water samples. Redox meter provides information about the metal and total salt present in the water. It is majorly used where reliable, accurate, and exact measurements are required.
- Redox meter is used in laboratories to measure pH, conductivity, temperature, and oxidation-reduction potential of a solution
- There are three types of redox meters: redox handle meters, redox meters with an external probe, and tabletop redox meters
- The global redox meter market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to the increase in demand for these in laboratories to measure the oxidation-reduction potential of solutions
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Redox Meter Dynamics
Key Drivers of Redox Meter Market
- Rise in demand to maintain the required parameters of water purity in numerous household and industrial applications of water is expected to boost the demand for redox meter during the forecast period
- Redox meter transfers the testing result data directly to the laptop or computer. It can also deliver reliable and accurate water testing results in rugged and wet conditions. These factors are anticipated to propel the redox meter market in the next few years.
- Increase in demand for redox meters in laboratories and various industries to test hydrogen-rich water is another key factor estimated to fuel the global redox meter market
- Rapid adoption of redox meters to measure the chlorine content, conductivity, and temperature in surface or ground water and industrial wastewater treatment plants across the globe is projected to boost the demand for redox meters in the near future
- Growth in government initiatives to control and maintain the purity of the water, especially industrial wastewater, is also likely to propel the global redox meter market
- Increase in usage of redox meters for pool and spa maintenance is also expected to drive the redox meter market
- Technological advancement related to water quality testing instruments has augmented the global redox meter market
- Adoption of advanced redox meters is low. This is anticipated to adversely impact the demand for redox meters.
- Lack of awareness regarding wastewater treatment in undeveloped regions is also projected to hamper the market during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of Redox Meter Market
- North America dominated the global redox meter market in 2018 due to the presence of well-established, technologically advanced manufacturers and implementation of stringent rules and regulations regarding water pollution in the region
- The redox meter market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace owing to the increase in infrastructure development and industrial growth in the region. Additionally, rise in application areas of redox meter is projected to boost the market.
Redox Meter Market - Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in Global Redox Meter Market
Several local, regional, and international players manufacture redox meters. Hence, the market is fragmented. Intensity of competition is also high among players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the redox meter market. Manufacturers are designing redox meters in line with the current industry needs. For instance, Thermo Fisher Scientific has introduced the ORP/Redox meter, which measures the pH, ORP, and temperature together. Additionally, PCE Deutschland GmbH, a redox meter manufacturer, has launched the portable PCE PH redox meter to control the pH and conductivity of water. Key players operating in the global redox meter market include:
- ABB Group
- American Marine Inc.
- Eutech Instrument
- Hanna Instruments
- HI-TECH SWEET WATER TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
- Knick Elektronische Messgeräte GmbH & Co. KG
- PCE Deutschland GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Trans Instruments (S) Pte Ltd.
- Xylem Inc.
Redox Meter Market: Research Scope
Global Redox Meter Market, by Modularity
Global Redox Meter Market, by Application
- Water Disinfection
- Water Sterilization
Global Redox Meter Market, by End-user
- Industrial Plants
- Surface/Groundwater Treatment Plants
Global Redox Meter Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.