Recombinant Human Endostatin: Introduction
- Endostatin is an angiogenesis inhibitor that might interfere with the pro-angiogenic action of growth factors such as vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) and basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF/FGF-2). It is a widely researched angiogenesis receptor and has antiangiogenic activity and induces microvascular endothelial cell apoptosis. Endostatin is expressed at high levels in the lungs, kidneys, and liver.
- Recombinant human endostatin is a recombinant human proteolytic fragment of the C-terminal end of type XVIII collagen. It may inhibit proinflammatory cytokines, thereby decreasing hepatic metastasis.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Global Recombinant Human Endostatin Market
Key Drivers of Global Recombinant Human Endostatin Market
- The global recombinant human endostatin market is primarily driven by a rise in the number of research & development activities to identify potential applications of recombinant human endostatin, increase in the demand for new breakthrough treatment for cancer and ongoing studies determining potential of the collagen, which promises a breakthrough in the treatment of cancer.
- Rise in prevalence of cancer is projected to fuel the market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 18.1 million new cases of cancer were recorded in 2018, with 9.6 million deaths due to the disease
- Globally, 1 in every 3 people is affected by cancer, with 8.8 million deaths registered in 2015 due to cancer. According to WCRF, 57% of all the cancers (except non-melanoma skin cancer) occur in the less developed countries and 43% in developed countries.
Medical Application Segment to Account for Major Share of Global Market
- In terms of application, the global recombinant human endostatin market can be classified into medical application and scientific application
- The medical application segment is anticipated to dominate the global recombinant human endostatin market during the forecast period, due to need for new cancer treatment and increase in awareness about use of recombinant human endostatin among healthcare professionals such as physicians and oncologists
North America to Dominate Global Recombinant Human Endostatin Market
- In terms of region, the global recombinant human endostatin market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is projected to dominate the global recombinant human endostatin market during the forecast period.
- The market in North America is anticipated to be driven by an increase in number of prominent pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies evaluating the use of recombinant human endostatin along with current cancer treatment drugs and a rise in expenditure on research based on the use of recombinant technology
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global recombinant human endostatin market is highly fragmented, with a large number of domestic players accounting for major market share. Key players operating in the global recombinant human endostatin market include:
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novus Biologicals
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Yantai Medgenn Ltd.
- FUJIFILM KYOWA KIRIN BIOLOGICS Co., Ltd.
- PeproTech, Inc., Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Genexine, Inc.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Novartis AG
Global Recombinant Human Endostatin Market: Research Scope
Global Recombinant Human Endostatin Market, by Type
Global Recombinant Human Endostatin Market, by Treatment Type
- Cholinesterase Inhibitor
- Potassium Channel Blockers
- Intravenous Immunoglobulins
- Immune Therapy
Global Recombinant Human Endostatin Market, by Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.