Global Pyonex Needles Market: Introduction
Pyonex needles are used for ear and body acupuncture points. Pyonex needles have painless insertions. Pyonex needles are manufactured with surgical stainless steel. These needles contain a 2.8 mm diameter ring and are available in three different lengths. Pyonex can be applied by hand or with tweezers. Each press needle comes with its own dimensions according to the individual hypoallergenic skin tape. Thus, it becomes easy-to-use rigid plastic holders. Pyonex needles are utilized on trigger points and local points that are acupuncture points and painful as suggested by the doctor or the assisting person. The proper leaf needle tip ensures effortless, pain-free insertion. The adhesive tape allows the skin beneath it to breathe. It adheres effectively and comfortably to the treatment area, ensuring safe treatment.
Key Drivers of Global Pyonex Needles Market
Increase in prevalence of low back pain
Low back pain is a very common health problem worldwide and a major cause of disability affecting performance at work and general well-being. According to WHO-World Health Organization, the prevalence of non-specific, i.e., is common, low back pain is estimated at 60% to 70% in industrialized countries and one-year prevalence 15% to 45%, adult incidence is 5% per year. According to National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine, in the U.S., an estimated 149 million work days are lost every year because of low back pain, with total costs estimated to be US$ 100 to 200 billion a year of which two-thirds is due to lost wages and lower productivity. According to American Medical Association, more than 80% of the population would experience an episode of lower back pain at some time during their lives.
Rise in prevalence of knee pain
The prevalence of knee pain in NHANES among non-Hispanic white or self-described Mexican American women increased from 13% in 1974 to 26% in 2004. The rates for men increased from 9% to 20%, and same trends were observed among self-described African Americans. The prevalence of knee pain has risen substantially in the last few decades, independent of age and body-mass index. Very frequent knee pain affects approximately 25% of adults, limits function and mobility, and impairs quality of life with osteoarthritis. According to CDC, 1 in 4, or 54.4 million, U.S. adults have some form of arthritis, and this number is projected to reach 78 million by 2040. According to The Osteoarthritis Action Alliance, 3% of people with osteoarthritis are 65 or older and 88% of people with osteoarthritis are 45 or older. Annual incidence of knee osteoarthritis is highest between 55 and 64 years old. More than half the individuals with symptomatic knee osteoarthritis are younger than 65. 62% of individuals with osteoarthritis are women. 99% of all hip and knee replacements are done to address pain and functional limitations. Over 50% of people with knee osteoarthritis would have a total knee replacement done during their lifetime.
North America to account for major share of global Pyonex needles market
- North America is projected to account for a major share of the global Pyonex needles market during the forecast period. The market in the region is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace in the next few years due to an increase in research & development and technologically advanced products being introduced in the market. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market during the forecast period owing to advanced facilities provided by the hospital infrastructure in the region.
- The Pyonex needles market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to the dense population and high birthrate in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Pyonex Needles Market
The global Pyonex needles market is highly consolidated owing to the presence of several key players. Leading players operating in the global Pyonex needles market include:
- Saeshin Precision Co., Ltd
- Sirona Dental Systems GmbH
- Kaltenbach and Voigt GmbH
- Nakanishi Inc
- Nakamura Dental MFG.Co., Ltd
- W and H Dentalwerk Burmoos GmbH
- Anthogyr SAS
Global Pyonex Needles Market: Research Scope
Global Pyonex Needles Market, by Product Type
- Yellow (0.6mm)
- Green (0.9mm)
- Blue (1.2mm)
- Pink (1.5mm)
Global Pyonex Needles Market, by Application
- Intradermal Needle
- Ear Pain
- Tension Headache
- Low Back Pain
- Knee Pain
Global Pyonex Needles Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Pyonex Needles Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.