Punch Laser Machine Market: Introduction
- A laser cutting machine uses laser technology (laser ray) to cut materials with precision and is primarily used in industrial manufacturing applications.
- Laser are highly flexible and can create cuts without numerous endeavors. In addition, a laser cannot perform tasks, and to connect this gap punching machines are required.
- Punch laser machine can perform a wide range of activities, for instance, thread cutting, twisting, deforming progressively, and so on.
- A punch laser machine is used to build hole-intensive parts quickly. Increasing number of companies are investing in process automation in order to enhance their productivity and profitability. This is expected to drive the demand for punch laser machines in the upcoming years.
- Punching and laser cutting machines abolish the need for secondary operations and the changeover between cutting and punching is efficient and does not require any human involvement.
Punch Laser Machine Market Dynamics
- The rapid emergence of automation in the industrial sector has significantly contributed to the growth of the punch laser machine market.
- Increasing use of metal fabrication due to adoption of industrial automation across different end-use industries including automotive, construction, energy and other related industries has fueled the demand for punch laser machines, thus encouraging the growth of the market.
- The demand for punch laser cutting machine is expected to grow due to its high cutting and processing speed as compared to other machines.
- Moreover, increasing R&D investment in photonics or light-based technologies is expected to be a major trend contributing to the growth of the punch laser machine market in the coming years.
- Punch laser machines are utilized to manufacture machines and structures and with more large scale and small scale companies investing in the process automation for improving their efficiency and keeping up their profitability, the demand for punch laser machines is expected to increase during the anticipated period.
- However, limited availability of after sales service causes hesitation among users regarding adoption of punch laser machine, thereby hindering the punch laser machine market in the upcoming years.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Punch Laser Machine Market: Segmentation Analysis
- Based on product, the global punch laser machine market can be divided into fiber laser, CO2 laser, and solid-state laser.
- The fiber laser segment accounted for the largest share in 2018. This product segment is projected to maintain its dominance in the global market throughout the forecast period.
- Based on end-use, the global punch laser machine market can be segmented into lean manufacturing, flexibility, automation, and process output.
- Lean manufacturing is considered to be the primary end-use segment of the punch laser machine market. Lean manufacturing improves the manufacturing process, reducing the most common reasons for wastage and decreases the time to manufacture the product.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Punch Laser Machines
- In terms of region, the global punch laser machine market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness the maximum demand for punch laser machines from 2019 to 2027 followed by North America and Europe.
- Small and medium size enterprises are increasingly adopting automated technologies in their production process to improve overall output and efficiency of production in the region. Moreover, increasing demand for fast and efficient production has augmented the growth of punch laser machine in this region.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global punch laser machine market was highly concentrated in 2018, with presence of limited number of established companies. These companies are focusing on product innovation to sustain in this competitive environment and strengthen its market foothold. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Amada Co. Ltd.
- Prima Industrie
- Murata Machinery, Ltd.
- TRUMPF Group
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Punch Laser Machine Market”
Global Punch Laser Machine Market: Research Scope
Punch Laser Machine Market, by Product
- Fiber Laser
- CO2 Laser
- Solid-state Laser
Punch Laser Machine Market, by End-use
- Lean Manufacturing
- Process Output
Global Punch Laser Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.