Pump Control Panels Introduction
- A pump control panel is used to monitor the running status of a motor, to control electric motors that power mechanical pumps, and to check alarm status. A pump control panel comprises components such as pilot devices for operator control, sensors to protect the pump, and power components to control the pump motor.
- Additional sensors in the pump control panels are used to observe or monitor the process of pump operations. Pump control panels are also used to protect the pump motors from overheating, and dryness.
- A pump control panel provides the real time status of process variables required to protect and control the pump. Some of the process variables are motor overloads –used to check real time load on pump motor, temperature sensors – used to check the real time temperature rating, level sensors –to check the dryness of the pump, flow sensors –to verify that the fluid is moving in the pump, and pressure sensors – used to control the pump and to adjust speed of the motor.
- The global pump control panels market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to increased demand for pump control panels in different industries such as food & beverages, chemical, oil & gas, manufacturing, water treatment, and power generation.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Pump Control Panels Dynamics
Key Drivers and Restraints of the Pump Control Panels Market
- Rising investment in water & wastewater treatment and increasing demand for pump control panels from the chemical industry are some of the major factors projected to propel the market growth in the next few years.
- A rise in the number of chemical factories around the world and in some of the developing economies such as India and China is another major factor expected to fuel the demand for pump control panels globally. For instance, according to India Brand Equity Foundation, the chemical sector is expected to expand at a CAGR of 15%-20% by 2025 in India.
- Furthermore, rise in demand for pump control panels from the oil & gas industry is anticipated to fuel their demand.
- The increasing use of pump control panels in sewage, dewatering, and well stations in the water and wastewater industry is anticipated to boost the pump control panel market in the near future.
- Rise in the rate of urbanization and industrialization are some of the other major factors anticipated to boost the market globally.
- Growing adoption of IIoT-enabled machinery in the water and wastewater industry and implementation of Industry 4.0 are also expected to spur the market globally.
- Availability of inferior quality and low cost pump control panels are factors expected to hinder the market growth in the upcoming years.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Pump Control Panels Market”
Three-phase Power Segment has Significant Growth Potential
- Under the power segment, three-phase power accumulated the major share of the pump control panels market.
- This is primarily due to the increase in the use of three-phase power pump control panels in major sectors such as petrochemicals, chemicals, oil and gas, mining, and food and beverage. This in turn is expected to drive the market in the forthcoming years.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Pump Control Panels Market
- North America dominated the global pump control panels market, accounting for significant share. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for pump control panels in the country.
- The pump control panels market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to rising focus on digitalization and rapid industrialization in India and China, which is anticipated to propel the industry segment of the pump control panels market across the region.
- Furthermore, growing demand for pump control panels in agricultural applications such as irrigation, horticulture, chemical injection, dairy farms, and liquid metering, especially in Asia Pacific, is anticipated to drive the market in the region in the upcoming years.
Pump Control Panels Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Pump Control Panels Market
Several local, regional, and international players in the market manufacture pump control panels. Hence the market is rather fragmented, and the intensity of competition is high among these players. Rapid technological advancements have led to a threat of substitution in the pump control panels market. Key players operating in the global pump control panels market include:
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- See Water Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Xylem Inc.
- Applied Motor Controls LLC
- Emerson Electric Corporation
- Franklin Electric Co., Inc.
- Harper Control Solutions, Inc.
- Hubbell Incorporated (Metron)
- S. J. Electro Systems, Inc. (PRIMEX)
- Val-Matic Valve & Mfg. Corporation
- Wastech Controls & Engineering, Inc.
Pump Control Panels Market: Research Scope
Pump Control Panels Market Segmentation – By Type
- Well Pump Control Panels
- Hydraulic Pump Control Panels
- ElectricPump Control Panels
Pump Control Panels Market Segmentation – By Power Type
- Single Phase Power
- Three Phase Power
Pump Control Panels Market Segmentation – By Industry
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology
- Medical Devices
- Food & Beverage
- Power Generation & Energy
- Water & wastewater treatment
- Oil & gas
Pump Control PanelsMarket Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.