Global Prothrombin Time Testing Market: Overview
Owing to a rapidly rising geriatric population and rising demand for point of care testing is leading the global prothrombin time testing market on a higher trajectory. The upward sloping curve, charted by a significant CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) will lead to a notable increase in market worth. Besides, there would be generation of novel opportunities, lucrative enough to help players make the most of the forecast period.
Here, it is also important to note that better products and their easy availability online are driving the global prothrombin time testing market forward.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of Prothrombin Time Testing Market Report
Global Energy Prothrombin Time Testing Market: Notable Development
Certain developments happening in the market place are transforming the landscape. Some of these are outlined below.
- 2019: ARKRAY, Inc. launched SPOTCHEM HS HS-7710, a blood coagulation testing product. It is faster and more efficient than other variants and allows for analysis, using whole blood samples, in surgical sites. Besides, it is automated. This is innovative and one of a kind in terms of blood analysis in surgeries. This demonstrates how product development and thus, research and development hold a crucial place in the market.
- 2018: Hoffman-La Roche Ltd launched CoaguChek Vantus. It is a homecare setting coagulation testing system that is wireless and facilitates self-tests for patients. Mainly, it measures blood thinners’ effectiveness and sends data for analysis to healthcare providers.
The prothrombin time testing market is fragmented. Key names in the prothrombin time testing market are Sysmex Corporation; Medtronic; F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd; Abbott; Micropoint Biosciences; ARKRAY, Inc.; NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION; Diagnostica Stago S.A.S.; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Helena Laboratories; Siemens Healthcare GmbH; SEKISUI MEDICAL CO., LTD.; Coagulation Sciences LLC; Universal Biosensors; HemoSonics, LLC; Beckman Coulter, Inc among others.
Global Prothrombin Time Testing Market: Key trends and driver
The global prothrombin time testing market is on a upward trajectory owing to various trends and drivers.
- One of the most important consumers of this product are the geriatrics and this population is set to see a significant rise, As per a recent study, by 2050, one in every six people will be old – aged 65 and above and about 2 billion people will be over 65. It is a remarkable increase from 900 million in 2015 that fell in this age bracket. In North America and Europe, one in four will be 65 and above. Considering these people are more prone to cardiovascular diseases (CVD) and blood and blood pressure related issues, the section will drive the global prothrombin time testing market to more growth.
- Growth in geriatrics, coupled with demand for POCT (Point of Care Testing) will lead to growth in the prothrombin time testing market as homecare products see a massive increase due to convenience as well as cost effectiveness. Moreover, as awareness levels regarding the benefits of such products, increase in demand is expected.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Prothrombin Time Testing Market, ask for a customized report here
Global Prothrombin Time Testing Market: Regional Analysis
North America will hold a dominant share of the market owing to steep increase in geriatric population, high levels of awareness and presence of prominent market players. It will be followed by Europe.
However, it is worth noting here that the Asia Pacific region (APAC) will create lucrative growth opportunities, ready to be tapped by global prothrombin market players. It is attributable to a large consumer base and rising levels of awareness. Besides, as the economies in the region do better, disposable incomes, and thereby the purchasing power increases.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.