Yeast Market: Introduction
The latest research report published by Transparency Market Research on the global market for Yeast such as Europe, North America, Latin America, Oceania, East Asia, South Asia, Middle East & Africa industry analysis and growth opportunity assessment for 2021-2031.
The North American market holds the value share of 34.9% of yeast market and is estimated to value over US$ 2.75 Bn in 2021. The North America market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% to surpass US$ 4.62 Bn by 2031.
Rise in Bakery Consumption Driving Demand for Yeast
Bread and consumption of bakery products have been continuously increasing across the world. The progressive increase in consumption of bakery products is due to continuous population growth in various parts of the world.
The European market is dominant in the consumption of bakery items due to rise in per capita consumption of bakery products in countries such as France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, and Spain. Around 60% of flour produced in the U.K. is utilized in the production of bread goods, with the remaining 40% is used in a wide range of culinary products.
The influencing factor for the high consumption of bakery products in developing economies of Asia Pacific (China, India, Australia, etc.) is urbanization, increasing disposable income, adoption of western lifestyle, etc.
The increasing consumption of bakery items is increasing in the global market, which indirectly fuels the demand for yeast in the global market, as yeast is a vital ingredient that is used in the preparation of bread or bakery items on a large scale.
Alcohol Consumption Driving Sales in Yeast Market
The consumption of alcoholic beverages is increasing in both developed and developing economies. Beer, whisky, and wine are the most popular alcoholic beverages that are consumed at a higher rate than other beverages. The global sales of alcoholic beverages are also driven by the marketing and promotion of alcohol globally.
Yeast is one of the most important ingredients in the preparation of alcoholic beverages, including beer, wine, and whiskey. In alcoholic beverages, yeast is utilized to enhance texture and flavor.
Thus, increasing consumption of such alcoholic beverages is expected to propel the market for yeast.
Increasing Demand for Fermented Foods to Drive Yeast Market
Fermented foods contain microorganisms such as yeast that has several health benefits and used as probiotics. Probiotics have been proven to be effective as dietary supplements by offering health benefits to the consumers.
Beneficial effects that consumers obtain from the consumption of yeast are production of vitamins, cholesterol reduction, enzymes and folates, and antibacterial & antioxidant activity as well as enhancement of the immune system.
Yogurt, probiotic foods, and several traditional Asian food products such as kimchi and kempeh have been rapidly gaining traction from target customers all over the world, especially in North America and the Asia Pacific, thus driving the global yeast market.
Global Yeast Market: Segmentation
Yeast Market by Nature
Yeast Market by Product Type
- Instant Yeast
- Active Dry Yeast
- Fresh Yeast
Yeast Market by Form
Yeast Market by End Use
- Savory & Snacks
- Soups & Sauces
- Dairy Products
- Dietary Supplements
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Meat & Poultry Products
- Animal Feed & Pet Feed
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
Yeast Market by Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Formats
Yeast Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a global market intelligence company providing business information reports and services. The company’s exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis provides forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
TMR’s data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With extensive research and analysis capabilities, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
7 of 10 large enterprizes view our Report to take the right decision.View Report