Overview of Solid Flow Rate Valve Control Market
- Global valuation of solid flow rate valve control market to exceed US$ 2.2 Bn mark by 2030-End, strides in flow metering technology to spur sales proceeds
- Players focus on constant advancements in material handling technologies to target new application areas
Solid flow rate valve is used in bulk material sorting and handling in range of industries including food and beverages, chemicals, additive manufacturing, water treatment, and mining.
The technology is known variously as bulk solids valves control or bulk material valves control. Depending on the end-use and the type of the production layout, usually process layout method, adopted in industries, the type of solid flow rate valve for free-flowing bulk materials is chosen. The use of the valve technology in measuring and evaluating the flow rate usually ensures the consistency of size and quality of final products. This proposition is also a key factor driving the growth of the solid flow rate valve control market. Over the years, in urban spaces, solid flow rate valve control technology has been used in hoppers, bins, chutes, silos, and downspouts, helping the market players to gain from sales proceeds.
The rise in demand for bulk solid handling systems in construction and chemical sector will spur revenue generation for the solid flow rate valve control market. The global valuation of the market is expected to surpass US$ 2.2 Bn mark by 2030-end, garnering CAGR of 4.5% during 2020 – 2030.
Key Findings of Solid Flow Rate Valve Control Market
- Construction Industry to Heap Generous Revenue Prospects: Demand for solid flow rate control systems have been rising in the construction and building industry. The strides being made by the end-use industry has kept the market’s demand ebullient. Government-imposed lockdowns during the months of Covid-19 pandemic have severely impacted the demand in the construction sector. Many projects were stalled, and no new constructions were taken in the key economies of the world. Nevertheless, as the economic activity is resuming, the application of solid flow rate valve technology is expected to rise remarkably, thereby help the demands limp back to pre-pandemic levels.
- Advances in flow metering technology improve efficiency: Industrial sectors increasingly seek energy efficient processes in bulk material handling processes in the process layout. This has propelled manufacturers to bring constant advances in flow metering technology. These technologies are better than their predecessors in terms of accuracy, ease of handling, and maintenance. Component manufacturers are increasingly tapping into revenue potential from the chemical industries.
- Uptake in food and beverages industry driving prospects: Ceaseless progress made by food and beverages sector processes over the decades have also boosted the prospects in the solid flow rate valve control market. New bulk materials handling technologies are likely to witness a promising potential due to the emphasis on quality including the texture, shelf-life, taste, and stability.
Solid Flow Rate Valve Control Market: Key Driving Factors and Avenues
- Strides being made in the process industries are key to rising deployment of metering technologies in bulk material handling
- Relentless focus on quality of bulk materials being processed has helped end users seek better technologies
- The emphasis on energy efficiency in industrial processes is a robust growth driver for opportunities in the solid flow rate valve control market
Solid Flow Rate Valve Control Market: Regional Dynamics
- On the global front, Southeast Asia has emerged as a remarkably lucrative region
- A large chunk of revenues are expected to come from Singapore, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Indonesia
- The regional market has garnered sales from the vast uptake of sloid flow rate valves in the chemical and construction and infrastructure industries
Solid Flow Rate Valve Control Market: Competitive Dynamics
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- XP Power
- GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft
- Coperion GmbH
- Salina Vortex Corporation
- Schenck Process India Private Ltd
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
7 of 10 large enterprizes view our Report to take the right decision.View Report