Rubber Tire Market to Reach a Valuation of ~US$ 195 Bn by 2027: Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research has published a new report on the global rubber tire market for the forecast period of 2019-2027 According to the report, the global rubber tire market is projected to be valued at US$ 195 Bn by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period.
Global Rubber Tire Market: Insights
- According to the report, the global rubber tire market is expected to expand owing to a rise in the sales of vehicles around the world.
- Economic expansion has propelled investments in infrastructure as well as spending on the agriculture sector. Rise in the sales of off-the-road vehicles, such as agriculture tractors, construction & mining vehicles, and industrial vehicles, is projected to boost the rubber tire market.
- The production of vehicles has been increasing, globally, for the last five years, due to a rise in the demand for passenger vehicles, worldwide. This, in turn, has been fueling the demand for rubber tires.
Expansion of Global Rubber Tire Market
- Rise in the disposable income of consumers has resulted in more highway travel, which has resulted in growth in total vehicle miles travelled (VMT). Total miles driven by vehicles in the U.S rose from 3.01 trillion miles in 2007 to 3.21 trillion miles in 2018. Increased number of miles driven has boosted the replacement demand for tires.
- Increasing individual affluence is prompting automakers to offer more number of vehicle models. Automakers are offering various facelifts and models to maintain a competitive edge. Vehicle models are also available with varied tire sizes, thus increasing the fitment per model. Rise in the customization of vehicles is boosting the sale of tires, and thereby, expanding the rubber tire market.
- Based on rim size, the global rubber tire market has been classified into <11", 12" - 17", 18" - 21", 22" - 25", 29" - 49", and 51" - 63". In terms of revenue, the 18" - 21" segment held a dominant share of the global rubber tire market in 2018. Rise in the sales of SUVs and consumer demand for larger wheels has driven the increased demand for 18" In 2018, SUV sales contributed to 36% of total global passenger vehicle sales.
- Based on tire type, the global rubber tire market has been divided into radial, bias, and solid. The radial segment held a prominent share of the global rubber market in 2018, due to their use in passenger vehicles, and the presence of a large number of passenger vehicles on the roads. The bias segment held a considerable share of the market due to the preference for bias tires in construction & mining vehicles and agriculture tractors, owing to their low price and thicker sidewalls.
Global Rubber Tire Market: Regional Analysis
In terms of region, the global rubber tire market has been segregated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. Asia Pacific is expected to account for a prominent share of the global rubber tire market, owing to the presence of a large number of passenger vehicles and agricultural tractors in the region. Asia Pacific is followed by Europe and North America, in terms of volume
Global Rubber Tire Market: Key Players
Prominent players operating in the global rubber tire market include Apollo Tyres Ltd., Bridgestone Corporation, CEAT Ltd., China National Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd., Continental AG, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company, Giti Tire, Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber Co., Ltd., Hankook Tire, Kumho Tire Co., Inc., MICHELIN, Nexen Tire Corporation, Nokian Tyres plc, Pirelli & C.S.p.A., Qingdao Fullrun Tyre Corp., Ltd., Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd., The Goodyear Tire Rubber Company, Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd., Yokohomo Tire Corporation, and Trelleborg AB.
Global Rubber Tire Market: Segmentation
The global rubber tire market has been segmented as follows:
- Rubber Tire Market by Rim Size
- 12" - 17"
- 18" - 21"
- 22" - 25"
- 29" - 49"
- 51" - 63"
- Rubber Tire Market by Tire Type
- Rubber Tire Market by Vehicle
- Passenger Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Trucks & Buses
- Construction & Mining Vehicles
- Agriculture Tractors
- Industrial Vehicles
- Motorcycles & Scooters
- Rubber Tire Market by Sales Channel
- Rubber Tire Market by Technology
- Winter Tires
- Connected Tires
- Rubber Tire Market by Region
- North America
- Italy & Spain
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- North America
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
7 of 10 large enterprizes view our ToC to take the right decision.View Report ToC