Medical Education Market: Introduction
According to the report, the global medical education market was valued at ~US$ 32 Bn in 2019 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~5% from 2020 to 2030. Medical education is a highly practical field that calls for intense on-job training. The market for distance training is quite small; those attempting to gain certification through distance learning are unlikely to gain complete knowledge. There exists no substitute for on-job practical training for medicine. This is a globally accepted view. The market for distance training is quite small; it is not expected to expand significantly. In terms of type of training, the global medical education market has been classified into cardiothoracic training, neurology training, orthopedic training, oral & maxillofacial training, pediatric training, radiology training, laboratory training, and others.
Based on mode of training, the global market has been categorized into on-campus, distance, and online. The on-campus segment accounted for major share of the global medical education market in 2019. The segment is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period, owing to a rise in the demand for medical education across the world. In terms of education providers, the global medical education market has been divided into school of medicine, government/military organization, hospitals, insurance & co., non-profit organization, publishing or education company, molecular genetic methods, and others.
Based on application, the global medical education market has been split into cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, cancer, hypertension, infections, bronchitis, dehydration, sleep disorder, weight management & fitness monitoring, and others. The cardiovascular diseases segment held significant share of the global medical education market in 2019. In terms of delivery method, the global medical education market has been segregated into Internet enduring materials, courses, regularly scheduled series, and other enduring materials. The courses segment held significant share of the global medical education market in 2019.
Medical Education Market: Prominent Regions
- North America held major share of the global medical education market in 2019. Presence of key players and growth strategies adopted by these players are the factors driving the medical education market in the region.
- Asia Pacific accounted for the second largest share of the global medical education market in 2019. Growth of the medical education market in Asia Pacific can be attributed to well-developed healthcare sector in the region. The medical education market in Asia Pacific is likely to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period.
- Development of medical education are major factors that are anticipated to fuel the medical education market in the region
Medical Education Market: Key Players
- Key players are expanding their footprint to consolidate their positions in the global medical education market due to lucrative opportunities to key players to increase their share in the global medical education market. Hence, manufacturers are engaging in new development, collaborations, and distribution to gain market share
- Leading players operating in the global medical education market include Apollo Hospitals, Gundersen Health System, Olympus Corporation, Tact Academy for Clinical Training, Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., GE Healthcare, American College of Radiology, Healthcare Training Institute, New Jersey, Harvard Medical School, the Johns Hopkins University, Stanford University, CAE Healthcare, and Siemens Healthineers AG
Global Medical Education Market: Segmentation
Medical Education Market, by Type of Training
- Cardiothoracic Training
- Neurology Training
- Orthopedic Training
- Oral and Maxillofacial Training
- Pediatric Training
- Radiology Training
- Laboratory Training
Medical Education Market, by Mode of Training
Medical Education Market, by Education Providers
- School of Medicine
- Government/Military Organization
- Insurance & Co
- Non-profit Organization
- Publishing or Education Company
- Molecular Genetic Methods
Medical Education Market, by Delivery Method
- Internet Enduring Materials
- Regularly Scheduled Series and Other enduring Materials
Medical Education Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
7 of 10 large enterprizes view our ToC to take the right decision.View Report ToC