Overview of Kosher Salt Market
- Low-sodium content and bereft of additives make kosher salt increasingly exciting for chefs and home-cooking experts, U.S. a prominent regional market
- Growing versatility of use in cleaning and cooking key consumer propositions for players in kosher salt market
Kosher salt is one of the many varieties of salt that has attracted health-conscious populations worldwide. The salt varies greatly in texture and somewhat in taste when in undissolved state. Players in the kosher salt market are seeking attractive profit sources in chefs and home cooking experts. The key proposition that drives the popularity of kosher salt products is that it usually doesn’t contain any anti-caking agent or iodine, and is low in sodium. Traditionally, the salt has been used for koshering process for meat products. Industry players aspiring for steady revenues streams harp on purported health benefits, and therefore, have been promoted by Michelin start Chefs and other cooking experts worldwide. Kosher salt has been used in making meat and vegetables succulent.
All these health aspects have kept the market in good standing: it is estimated to garner a promising single-digit CAGR through 2025, propelling it to exceed valuation of US$1.5 Bn by 2025-end.
Key Findings of Kosher Salt Market Study
- Harping on Health Benefits to Keep Market in Good Stead: The purported health benefits of kosher salt have propelled the popularity among common masses. People worldwide are keen on adopting food and food habits that help them ward off diseases, particularly cardiovascular risks. Kosher salt has low sodium content and contains no common additives, unlike table salt. Its wider and coarser grain structure makes it easy to sprinkle, further gaining the preference of chefs and foodies. However, bakers are still reluctant to make widespread use of kosher salt, perhaps due to lack of awareness. Also, prevalence of iodine deficiency is expected to keep people preferring table salt over kosher salt. Nonetheless, the growing inclination toward low-sodium salt alternatives will keep bolstering its demand.
- Growing Application in Culinary Arts and Cleaning Bolsters Prospects: The versatility of kosher salt is a key aspect in driving the growth prospects of the kosher salt market. Its coarser grain makes it suitable for some applications, such as cleaning of cast iron skillet and other similar cookware. Brands are expected to capitalize on such opportunities heavily in coming years.
Kosher Salt Market: Key Driving Factors and Avenues
- Growing awareness of healthy ingredients in culinary arts and general cooking is a key trend boosting the prospects of the kosher salt market
- Inroads made by various social media channels to promote culinary arts, spearheaded by Chefs, have been opening avenues for kosher salt brands to expand their presence
- Growing pace of urbanization is a key trend boosting the prospects of healthy packed food ingredients.
Kosher Salt Market: Regional Dynamics
- The massive following of healthy food ingredients in North America has helped the region to become the leading market in relation of share globally
- The U.S. has been a highly lucrative market, in terms of both consumption and production
- The regional market is expected to hold its dominance through the forecast period
- Europe is a promising market
- However, saturated demand in the other key market Europe has nudged players to look for new revenue streams in Asia Pacific
Kosher Salt Market: Key Industry Participants
Some of the key players in the kosher salt are leaning on implementing a product differentiation strategy to gain a stronghold. Some of the top players are San Francisco Slat Company, Marblehead Salt Co., Natural Minerals, Saltworks, Inc., Qingdao Huifenghe Msg Co., Ltd., and Redmont, Inc.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
7 of 10 large enterprizes view our ToC to take the right decision.View Report ToC