Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report on the fish collagen peptides market for the forecast period of 2019–2027. According to the report, the global fish collagen peptides market was valued at ~ US$ 250 Mn in 2018, and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~ 8% from 2019 to 2027. Rigorous research and development on regenerative medicine & wound healing and increase in the usage of fish collagen peptides in cosmeceuticals are the major factors anticipated to drive the global fish collagen peptides market from 2019 to 2027.
Request a PDF Sample - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=68918
Increase in Burden of Joint Disorders to Drive Fish Collagen Peptides Market
- Globally, the number of individuals suffering from joint conditions such as osteoporosis and osteoarthritis is expected to increase significantly, owing to the rise in the geriatric and post-menopausal women population.
- According to the International Osteoporosis Foundation, globally, osteoporosis causes more than 8.9 million fractures each year, with around 200 million women, mostly above the age of 50 years, affected by this condition.
- Osteoarthritis is a serious health condition, and has emerged as a major challenge for health systems across the world. In the U.S. alone, osteoarthritis affects around 30 million adults.
- According to World Health Organization (WHO) estimates, 28% of the global population above the age of 60 years suffers from osteoarthritis. Due to progressive aging of the population, the condition is likely to become the fourth-most common cause of disability by 2020.
- The usage of fish collagen peptide products helps in reducing and preventing joint pain and bone density loss, which is an important factor contributing to the rise in demand for fish collagen peptide products.
Asia Pacific Fish Collagen Peptides Market to Grow at a Rapid Pace
- North America held a major share of the global fish collagen peptides market in terms of revenue in 2018, and is projected to sustain its fish collagen peptides market share during the forecast period. Rise in the geriatric population in the country is expected to increase the number of people affected with joint and bone disorders. This, in turn, is likely to boost the demand for fish collagen peptide-based products in the market.
- The fish collagen peptides market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Increase in the penetration of leading players in the region is anticipated to boost the fish collagen peptides market in the region during the forecast period.
- The fish collagen peptides market in Asia Pacific is primarily driven by the increase in the geriatric population in India and Japan, coupled with a rise in the awareness among people regarding fish collagen peptide products and their biomedical benefits.
- According to the United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, the population of India is expected to reach 1.6 billion by 2050, and nearly 17.8% of the population will be aged over 60. Increase in the geriatric population creates demand for fish collagen peptide-based bone substitutes, nutritional products, and other drug delivery systems.
- Fish collagen peptides are associated with anti-aging and moisturizing properties, and are a safer option than bovine and cattle collagen peptides. Moreover, fish collagen peptides are free from risks associated with diseases. These factors are likely to fuel the fish collagen peptides market in China during the forecast period.
GELITA AG, Amicogen, Inc., Capsugel Belgium NV (Lonza), and Nitta Gelatin, Inc. to Lead Market
The report provides profiles of leading players operating in the global fish collagen peptides market. These include GELITA AG, Amicogen, Inc., Capsugel Belgium NV (Lonza), Vivesa Holding S.R.O., Nitta Gelatin, Inc., Norland Products, Inc., Rousselot (Darling Ingredients, Inc.), and Hangzhou Nutrition Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Capsugel Belgium NV is a leading developer, manufacturer, and provider of a wide range of innovative capsules. Capsugel’s key strategy is to provide an extensive range of products to its global customers. The company has a unique combination of science, engineering, formulation, and capsule expertise, which has enabled it to become a global leader in the collagen peptides market.
- GELITA AG’s major business segments are food, pharmaceuticals, and health & nutrition. The company also caters to other markets through specialty products such as pet food, fertilizers, and cleansing agents. GELITA AG has more than 18 production plants and sales offices across the world.
- Amicogen, Inc. is a global leading industrial biotechnology company engaged in the development, production, and marketing of enzyme-based functional materials, biocatalysts, and consumer products, globally. The company has a Korea Food and Drug Administration (KFDA) approved GMP manufacturing facility in South Korea for the production of health food. Amicogen is the only company that can produce collagen tripeptides by the enzymatic digestion method in South Korea.
The global fish collagen peptides market has been segmented as follows:
- Global Fish Collagen Peptides Market by Type
- Fish Skin & Scales
- Fish Bones & Fins
- Global Fish Collagen Peptides Market by Application
- Bone & Joint Health
- Global Fish Collagen Peptides Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. We have an experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants who use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR Syndicated Research report covers a different sector — such as pharmaceuticals, chemical, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, our syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
7 of 10 large enterprizes view our ToC to take the right decision.View Report ToC