Published: May, 2019
Digital Talent Acquisition Market in Brief
- The global digital talent acquisition market registered a CAGR of 8.6% between 2019 and 2027. The digital talent acquisition market is projected to be driven by growing innovations and technological advancements. As the Big Data analytics industry swiftly grows to include mainstream customers, technologies such as Hadoop and cloud solutions are in demand and they have growth potential. Thus, it is expected to boost the digital talent acquisition market in the near future.
- The global digital talent acquisition market is expected to reach US$ 85.15 Bn by 2027 from US$ 44.08 Bn in 2019. The new generation of advanced technology and accessibility of data continues to drive the demand for digital talent and services within the enterprises, thereby continuously pushing up demand for digital talent acquisition market.
- The digital talent acquisition market in North America is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, followed by Europe.
- North America remains the leading market for digital talent acquisition, with revenues in 2019 estimated at US$ 15.08 Bn. Growth in data volumes drives analytical skills as well as requires software specialists. Therefore, exponential growth in data volumes is likely to drive the digital talent acquisition market in the region.
- Asia Pacific is projected to lead the global digital talent acquisition market during the forecast period. This is attributable to increase in digitization initiatives by governments across the region and rise in the demand from other regions as well.
Digital Talent Acquisition Market Definition
- The digital talent acquisition market report provides analysis of the global digital talent acquisition market for the period 2017 – 2027, wherein 2018 is the base year and 2019 to 2027 is the forecast period. Data for 2017 has been included as historical information.
- In this report, we analyze the challenges that organizations are facing to acquire the right talent that can cope with the rapidly changing digital world, and also how much organizations are ready to spend on their workforce in order to train them and fill the digital gap.
- The digital talent gap is broadening and every organization is acknowledging it. More than 50% of organizations agree that the digital talent gap is hindering their digital transformation plans, and that they are either losing their competitive advantage due to lack of digital talent or they are working toward it by educating their workforce.
North America Digital Talent Acquisition Market – Snapshot
North America region is seen as growth hub for new technology driven enterprises business models, for its start-up ecosystem and quick adoption of technology solutions by enterprises in the region. For the same reason, North America is expected to see highest opportunity addition for the digital talent acquisition market globally, with Asia Pacific being next closest region.
Key Growth Drivers of the Digital Talent Acquisition Market
- Growing Innovations and Technological Advancements - Several technological advancements in Big Data analytics such as IoT and Hadoop are extensively impacting organizations across industries and thus driving the demand for digitally skilled workforce. This is propelling the growth of the digital talent acquisition market across the globe.
- High Demand for Technical and Developer Skills - The key driver in shifting to a digital workforce is reduction in cost, time, and enhanced quality through the elimination of errors.
- Exponential Growth in Data -An enormous amount of structured and unstructured data is available in firms due to increased Internet adoption and they need digitally skilled people to manage the same.
Analysis of Percentage of Digital Talent, by Major Countries - Digital Talent Acquisition Market:
- India has the highest proportion of digital talent, while the global average is 56%.
- Proportion denotes the percentage of digital talent out of 100 in that particular country.
Key Challenges Faced by Digital Talent Acquisition Market Players
- Limited awareness regarding benefits of digital skills is hampering the development of digital talent. Several end-users are still not aware of the importance of digital skills. Despite the evolution of technology, adoption of tools related to digital skills still remains challenging. Therefore, it is restraining the growth of the digital talent acquisition market.
- Resistance to change is another crucial factor which is hindering the growth of the digital talent acquisition market. This is primarily because people do not easily change and are not ready to move away from their comfort zone and learn new technologies.
Digital Talent Acquisition Market – Competitive Landscape
- In January 2019, Hortonworks, Inc. merged with Cloudera, Inc. With this merger Cloudera, Inc. plans to combine assets and technical expertise in order to provide certifications and create a public cloud-like experience everywhere.
- In 2017, Accenture acquired data analytics company Search Technologies. Accenture is expected to combine the analytical technologies of Search Technologies with its AI and data analytics capabilities.
- In May 2018, IBM announced the acquisition of Armanta, Inc., a provider of analytics and aggregation software to financial services firms. The acquisition is expected to enhance the company’s portfolio and help it acquire digitally trained employees.
Digital Talent Acquisition Market - Company Profile Snapshot
Accenture PLC. Founded in 1989, Accenture is a global professional services company, offering wide-ranging services and solutions in the fields of digital, consulting, strategy, operations, and technology. The company partners with Fortune Global 500 companies to drive innovation in order to improve the way the world lives and works.
IBM Corporation: Founded in 1911, IBM Corporation is a multinational company that manufactures and markets products such as computer hardware, middleware, and software along with hosting and IT consulting services. The company offers AI-powered talent management solutions with the help of IBM Watson. Other solutions offered by the company include IBM digital analytics, IBM Kenexa talent acquisition suite, IBM Kenexa talent framework, and IBM Kenexa LCMS (learning content management system).
Cloudera, Inc. (Hortonworks Inc.,): Founded in 2008, Cloudera is an enterprise data cloud company empowering people to transform data into actionable insights through an integrated suite of data analytics and management products. Cloudera delivers the platform for machine learning & analytics optimized for the cloud.
Other major players operating in the global digital talent acquisition market and profiled in the report include Skillsoft Limited, Engaging Ideas Pvt. Ltd., The Training Associates Corporation, Data Science Council of America, BrainStation Inc., SAP SE, and Oracle Corporation. Companies are shifting toward AI and machine learning and upscaling their skills to gain a competitive advantage in the digital talent acquisition market apart from maintaining their position in the market.
Global Digital Talent Acquisition Market Taxonomy
Transparency Market Research (TMR) is a market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. TMR’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information. Our business offerings represent the latest and the most reliable information indispensable for businesses to sustain a competitive edge.
Each TMR syndicated research report covers a different sector - such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, food & beverages, semiconductors, med-devices, consumer goods and technology. These reports provide in-depth analysis and deep segmentation to possible micro levels. With wider scope and stratified research methodology, TMR’s syndicated reports thrive to provide clients to serve their overall research requirement.