Global Preoperative Surgical Planning Software Market: Overview
The demand within the global preoperative surgical planning software market is rising on account of advancements in invasive treatments. Advancements in the healthcare sector have led to the development several modes and operands for better medical treatments. The success of newly developed medical technologies has generated interest amongst key global investors and capitalists. Hence, the global surgical planning market is projected to attract voluminous investments in the years to follow.
Medical practitioners and specialists have emphasized on the need to pre-emptively plan every step of a surgical process. This can be accomplished with the help of preoperative surgical planning software. The quest of the medical fraternity to improve the success rate of surgical treatments has played a vital role in the growth of the market. Furthermore, rising incidence of chronic disorders that require invasive surgeries has also propelled demand within the global preoperative surgical planning software market.
The integration of software technologies within medicine has become easier relative to what existed a decade ago. This is also a key trend pertaining to the global preoperative surgical planning software market. The use of software technologies within medicine has overhauled the approach towards surgical procedures.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
A report by Transparency Market Research (TMR) on the global preoperative surgical planning software market sheds on some of the leading drivers of market demand. The global preoperative surgical planning software market can be segmented on the basis of the following parameters: type, application, end-user, and region. On the basis of end-user, the demand for preoperative surgical planning software across orthopaedic clinics is increasing at a sound pace.
Global Preoperative Surgical Planning Software Market: Notable Developments
The global preoperative surgical planning software market has undergone prominent developments in recent times. Some of these developments are listed herein:
- Several market players have resorted to the manufacture of custom software platforms for surgeries of various types. NuVasive recently introduced a new software platform for studying the specifics of spine surgeries. NuVasive is expected to gather a fresh consumer base through this development.
- Other key market players such as WishBone Medical, Inc. and Stryker Corporation are expected to focus on improving the research and development operations. Furthermore, these players can gain from the rising need for surgical assistance in the domain of dentistry.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Some of the prominent vendors in the global preoperative surgical planning software market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hologic, Inc., Canon Inc., Hitachi, Ltd., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc., Agfa-Gevaert Group, Medtronic Plc, , Carestream Health, MeVis Medical Solutions AG Materialise, and IBM Watson Health (IBM).
Global Preoperative Surgical Planning Software Market: Growth Drivers
- Growing Need for Joint Reconstruction
The rising incidence of sports injuries and car accidents has led to increased demand for joint reconstruction treatments. The intricate nature of such treatments necessitates the deployment of preoperative surgical planning software.
- Importance of Orthodontics and Dental Implants
All forms of orthodontic treatments are preceded by gathering software-based impressions of the jaw and denture. This factor has played a vital role in the growth of the global preoperative surgical planning software market.
Global Preoperative Surgical Planning Software Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of geography, the global preoperative surgical planning software market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. The North American preoperative surgical planning software market shall expand as people fly to the US for surgical treatments.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.