Pregnancy Pillow: Introduction
- Pregnancy pillow, also called maternity pillow, is used to support the back, legs, and tummy of pregnant women at the time of pregnancy. The pregnancy pillow helps the pregnant women to sleep more comfortably. This type of pillow is available in various colors, patterns, sizes and shapes such as J-shape, U-shape, etc.
- Rising incidence of restless legs syndrome and awareness about self-care during pregnancy is expected to drive the global pregnancy pillow market during the forecast period
Key Drivers and Opportunities of Global Pregnancy Pillow Market
- As per researchers and doctors, maintaining a correct sleeping position is very important for a pregnant woman. Several doctors advise pregnant women to sleep on their left side. Proper blood supply is required in the development of the fetus in the womb of women. Improper sleep positions could cause moderate harm or discomfort, which ultimately can cause issues for the baby. Increase in risk of stillbirth is expected to fuel the demand for pregnancy pillow market.
- Pregnancy pillow is gaining popularity around the world due to the health benefits it offers such as comfort, better sleep, ease in blood flow and oxygenation, and longer sleeping hours. Moreover, rising incidence of restless legs syndrome (RLS) among pregnant women is likely to propel the demand for pregnancy pillow and consequently, drive the market.
- Rise in awareness and concern about stillbirth has propelled the demand for pregnancy pillow. Furthermore, growing internet penetration and attractive promotions about pregnancy pillow on social media have compelled pregnant women from high income group with good spending capacity to buy the best available products.
- Most high quality pregnancy pillows are considerably expensive, which are not affordable by majority of women in developing and underdeveloped countries. These factors are estimated to restrain the market. Manufacturers are investing in research & development of pillows made from natural materials such as natural wool, kapok fiber, etc. Moreover, manufacturers are developing hypoallergenic pillows to attract more customers which in turn is expected to create a healthy demand for the pregnancy pillows during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Pregnancy Pillow Market
- In terms of region, the global pregnancy pillow market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global pregnancy pillow market due to high spending power capacity and awareness about the benefits of pregnancy pillows in the region
- North America is followed by Asia Pacific and Europe in terms of share of the global market. Rising standard of living and health concerns during pregnancy in these regions is expected to drive the pregnancy pillow market in Asia Pacific and Europe during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Market
Major players operating in the global pregnancy pillow market include:
- Belly Bandit
- Cozy Bump Corporation
- Leachco, Inc.
- Queen Rose
- The Boppy Company, LLC
Global Pregnancy Pillow Market: Research Scope
Global Pregnancy Pillow Market, by Material Filled
- Styrofoam ball
- Polyester fiber
- Others (Memory foam, etc.)
Global Pregnancy Pillow Market, by Shape
- J Shape
- U Shape
- Wedge-shaped pillow
Global Pregnancy Pillow Market, by Price
- Up to US$ 40
- US$ 40 to US$ 80
- Above US$ 80
Global Pregnancy Pillow Market, by End-user
- Maternity Homes
Global Pregnancy Pillow Market, by Distribution Channel
- E – Commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Global Pregnancy Pillow Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.