Predisposition Biomarkers Market: Overview
- Biomarkers have received vast clinical and scientific value and interest in the practice of medicine. They are potentially useful along the whole spectrum of the disease process. Biomarkers can be used for screening and risk assessment. Furthermore, they can be used to determine and monitor the recurrent diseases.
- Advances in genomics, proteomics, and molecular pathology have generated many candidate biomarkers with potential clinical value. Genetic predisposition, also known as genetic susceptibility, is characterized as an increased likelihood of developing a health disorder based on the presence of a particular biomarker. For instance, a patient with increased susceptibility to breast cancer is determined by the presence of the BRCA1 and/or BRCA2 genes.
- Genetic testing is considered for disease risk when an individual has a family or personal history that indicates an inherited risk for a particular health condition. Genetic markers, in particular, play a vital role in understanding disease risk. This is now widely accepted that a majority of complex disorders, including cancers, arise not from single gene-variants or single exposures; but rather from the interplay between an individual’s genetic susceptibilities and their personal exposures.
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Predisposition Biomarkers Market Report
Key Drivers of Global Predisposition Biomarkers Market
- Advancements in diagnostic techniques, rise in burden of diseases, and need for novel diagnostic techniques are expected to drive the global predisposition biomarkers market
- Fast and progressive growth in the field of pharmaceutical and biotechnology drives the development of innovative and powerful sensing technique for detection and process optimization of biomolecules at very low concentrations. Moreover, increase in prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiac disorders has boosted the growth of predisposition biomarkers.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer accounted for 8.8 million deaths in 2015. Globally, 1 in 6 deaths is due to cancer. As per the WHO, an estimated 17.9 million people died from cardiovascular diseases in 2016, representing 31% of all global deaths. Of these deaths, 85% are due to heart attack and stroke. Hence, rise in prevalence of cancer and other chronic diseases and need for personalized medicine are expected to drive the predisposition biomarkers market during the forecast period.
- Increase in technological advances in instruments and biomarker detection techniques are some of the factors anticipated to drive the global predisposition biomarkers market during the forecast period
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Predisposition Biomarkers Market
- North America is projected to account for a prominent share of the global market during the forecast period. Increase in research & development activities in the field of diagnostics; adoption of advanced testing techniques and presence of major players in life sciences industry; large number of research institutes; and growing need for new and improved therapies to address medical conditions are expected to fuel the growth of the market in the region.
- Economic growth in India, China, Brazil, Mexico, and other countries in Asia and Latin America has improved the health care infrastructure and accessibility to innovative products and health care services. Moreover, rise in incidence of non-communicable and chronic diseases along with aging population and increase in disposable income are expected to drive the predisposition biomarkers market.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Predisposition Biomarkers Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Key Players Operating in Global Predisposition Biomarkers Market
Major players operating in the global predisposition biomarkers market are:
- Abbott Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Danaher Corporation
- Siemens Healthineers
- Myriad Genetics
Global Predisposition Biomarkers Market: Research Scope
Global Predisposition Biomarkers Market, by Application
- Metabolic Diseases
- Neurological Diseases
- Cardiac Diseases
Global Predisposition Biomarkers Market, by End-user
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic Research Institutes
Global Predisposition Biomarkers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.