Global PPE Kit Market: Overview
- Protective equipment consists of garments worn to protect health care workers or any other person from being infected. These usually consist of standard protective gears: gloves, mask, and gown.
- If the virus is airborne, then the protective equipment consists of face protection, goggles & mask or face shield, gloves, gown or coverall, head cover, and rubber boots
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is most important in preventing transmission of viruses not only in treatment centers, but also in various activities such as cleaning, waste management & safe burial, and community care related to the outbreak
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the PPE Kit Market
Key Driver of Global PPE Kit Market
- The global PPE kit market is growing at a rapid pace owing to increase in incidence of diseases such as coronavirus and filovirus disease
- The recent outbreak of coronavirus has led to implementation of safety measures such as the use of PPE kits, which are not only being used by medical personnel or health care workers, but also by industry workers and emergency travelers during the COVID-19 lockdown period
- The WHO recommends personal protective equipment (PPE) kit to be used by health workers providing clinical care to patients with virus diseases such as Ebola, Marburg, and coronavirus. This is projected to drive demand for PPE kits.
- Additionally, rise in awareness about the use and effect of PPE kit in protecting deadly viruses among end-users is anticipated to propel demand for PPE kits.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Restraints of Global PPE Kit Market
- Domestic manufacturers of PPE kits are struggling to survive due to low sales and cap on exports. Quality issues have hampered sales in countries such as India, currently the second largest PPE kit market in the world. Adding to the woes, manufacturers cannot export all the surplus PPE kits, as the Government of India has put a cap of 50 lakh units a month on the exports of PPE kits. These factors are expected to hamper the growth of the global market.
Asia Pacific to Account for Major Share of Global PPE Kit Market
- In terms of region, the global PPE kit market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is projected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. This is attributed to an increase in number of users. Moreover, China is the world's leading producer of PPE body coveralls, crucial to safeguard against all types of virus infection. Increase in R&D investments and large number of hospitals are augmenting the market in Asia Pacific.
Key Players Operating in Global PPE Kit Market
Major players operating in the global PPE kit market include:
- Hindustan Lifecare Limited
- The 3M Company
- Jiovio Healthcare
- Saf-T-Gard International, Inc.
- RSG Safety BV
- Focus Technology Co., Ltd.
- Other Prominent Players
Global PPE Kit Market: Research Scope
Global PPE Kit Market, by Product Type
- Reusable PPE Kit
- Disposable PPE Kit
Global PPE Kit Market, by End-user
- Healthcare Industry
- Aviation Industry
- Chemical Industry
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.