- Power management system is used to monitor and balance the generation & consumption of power in an electrical network with multiple loads and sources. Power management system prevents blackouts and disturbances in operations. It also helps controls energy costs and enhances environmental safety.
- Power and power management are vital for every industry. Dependence of industries on power has increased significantly over the last few decades. Furthermore, volatility in prices of energy, rise in environmental concerns, and increase in stringent regulations are factors that are compelling companies to seek improved power management systems.
Key Drivers of Global Power Management System Market
- Aging energy generation and distribution infrastructure is one of the major challenges faced by developed countries. It puts high pressure on energy generation and distribution infrastructure to provide reliable and cost effective power. Many countries across the world are grappling with high costs associated with disruptions, customer minutes lost, as well as investment needed to maintain and upgrade the network. Power management system can provide improved reliability at reduced cost; as a result, the power management system market is expected to expand in the near future.
- Rise in demand for electricity is another key driver of the power management system market. Governments and companies across the globe are investing in the installation of grids in remote places. This is projected to boost the demand for power management systems. Thus, rise in demand for electricity is anticipated to propel the power management system market during the forecast period.
Global Power Management System Market: Segmentation
- The global power management system market can be segmented based on type and end-user
- Based on type, the power management system market can be classified into power monitoring and control, load shedding and management, switching and safety management, power simulator, generator controls, and others. Demand for power monitoring and control segment is expected to be high in industries such as oil & gas, mining, data centers, and telecom & IT. These industries are focusing more on the energy efficient system. Thus, the power monitoring and control segment is anticipated to expand substantially in the near future.
- Based on end-user, the power management system market can be divided into oil & gas, power & energy, telecom & IT, manufacturing, health care, and others. Oil & gas and telecom & IT segments are estimated to expand at a significant CAGR during the forecast period.
Global Power Management System Market: Regional Segmentation
- Based on region, the global power management system market can be segregated into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific is lucrative region of the global power management system market in 2019. The market in the region is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period owing to the rise in industrialization and governments’ initiatives of electrification in all parts of their respective countries. China, India, and Japan are the leading countries in terms of power consumption in Asia Pacific. Increase in awareness about power saving is boosting the demand for power management system in the region. This trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- The market in North America and Europe is projected to expand significantly during the forecast period due to enactment of stringent government regulations regarding energy-efficient use of power and rise in environmental awareness
- The market in Latin America and Middle East & Africa is also projected to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period due to steady increase in investment in grid development in these regions
COVID Impact on Global Power Management System Market
- The COVID-19 pandemic has adversely affected the power management system market by disrupting the supply chain as well as availability of manpower due to the lockdown in various countries. Many projects were put on the hold or were cancelled due to lack of funding. However, the market is expected to expand in the next couple of years after easing of lockdown and opening of international borders. Countries are now focusing more on energy security. This is also expected to propel the power management system market in the near future.
Key Players Operating in Market
- Schneider Electric
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd
Global Power Management System Market: Research Scope
Global Power Management System Market, by Type
- Power Monitoring and Control
- Load Shedding and Management
- Switching and Safety Management
- Power Simulator
- Generator Controls
Global Power Management System Market, by End-user
- Power & Energy
- Telecom & IT
- Health Care
Global Power Management System Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.