Portable Vacuum Pumps Introduction
- Portable vacuum pumps, also called handheld vacuum pumps, are pumps that can be easily carried from one location to another.
- A portable vacuum pump is used to remove molecules from sealed volume. These pumps are widely used in scientific areas in microbiology. Portable vacuum pumps improve and maintain vacuum in a closed space.
- The global portable vacuum pumps market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for portable vacuum pumps in chemical, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Portable Vacuum Pumps Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Portable Vacuum Pumps Market
- The demand for pumps is directly correlated to infrastructure development. Local governments in developing economies are focusing on manufacturing products and equipment for electronics, which in turn is anticipated to fuel the demand for portable vacuum pumps, particularly in the production of chips and micro-electronics.
- The growth of electronics and semiconductor industries is enhancing the sale of portable vacuum pumps. Consumption rate of electronic products is the key factor surging the demand for portable vacuum pumps from electronics & semiconductor industries.
- Portable vacuum pumps have been witnessing higher demand from industries such as pharmaceutical, and electronics and semiconductors with growing demand and output. This in turn is anticipated to propel the market demand in the next few years.
- Other driving factors include trade liberalization and tax incentives offered by local governments to enhance their foreign investments.
Lack of Talented Professionals in Developing Economies Hindering the Growth of the Market
- The high dependency on import of portable vacuum pumps is a challenging factor for end-users in developing economies of Southeast Asia and South America.
- Consistent research and development of new products is key to business growth in vacuum technology. The lack of skilled professionals is expected to hinder the growth of the global portable vacuum pumps market.
Growth in the Number of Solar Power Projects an Attractive Opportunity for Key Players
- Currently, governments are encouraging solar power production due to environmental degradation. It is expected that low establishment cost and low power prices will make India, Brazil, Mexico, China, and ASEAN economies key destinations for solar projects. Investing in solar energy is anticipated to offer a promising opportunity for key players in these countries.
- Governments of developing economies such as India, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand are offering tax and land incentives to promote solar power generation. Such moves are expected to increase the investment in solar power projects, which in turn will drive the production of solar panels and sale of portable vacuum pumps.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Portable Vacuum Pumps Market”
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Portable Vacuum Pumps
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum demand for portable vacuum pumps from 2019 to 2027. Currently, developing economies such as India, China, Indonesia, and Brazil are potential markets for portable vacuum pumps as demand from the pharmaceutical industry is expanding. For example, in May 2018, the Vietnamese government and the health minister encouraged companies from the Republic of Korea to introduce new quality products and make investments in food and pharmaceutical industries in Vietnam.
- Local governments in developing economies such as India and ASEAN countries are focusing on improving foreign direct investments in manufacturing and R&D sectors, which is expected to surge the sale of pumps with enhanced capacity and efficiency for vacuum applications in the Asia Pacific region.
Portable Vacuum Pumps Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Portable Vacuum Pumps Market
Electronics and semiconductor companies such as Samsung, Panasonic, Meiko Electronics, Intel, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., and Saigon Semiconductor Technology have production units in developing economies to gain competitiveness in production costs. For instance, in April 2018, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. planned to invest around US$ 13.5 Billion to expand its production facility in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Key players operating in the global portable vacuum pumps market include:
- BGS GENERAL
- Don Whitley Scientific Limited
- EFFEGI BREGA s.r.l.
- Gardner Denver Inc.
- Hygeco International Products
- Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH
- Atlas Copco AB
- ULVAC Inc.
- Shanghai EVP Vacuum Technology Co., Ltd
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Flowserve SIHI Germany GmbH
- D.V.P. Vacuum Technology S.p.A.
- Busch Group
- Büchi Labortechnik AG
Portable Vacuum Pumps Market: Research Scope
Portable Vacuum Pumps Market Segmentation – by Type
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Wet vacuum pumps
Portable Vacuum Pumps Market Segmentation – by Industry
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Paper & Pulp
- Oil & gas
- Food and Beverages
Portable Vacuum PumpsMarket Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Vacuum Pump
- Dry Vacuum Pump
- Reciprocating Vacuum Pump
- Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.