Portable Vacuum Pumps Introduction
- Portable vacuum pumps, also called handheld vacuum pumps, are pumps that can be easily carried from one location to another.
- A portable vacuum pump is used to remove molecules from sealed volume. These pumps are widely used in scientific areas in microbiology. Portable vacuum pumps improve and maintain vacuum in a closed space.
- The global portable vacuum pumps market is predicted to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period owing to increased demand for portable vacuum pumps in chemical, manufacturing, and pharmaceutical industries.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Portable Vacuum Pumps Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Portable Vacuum Pumps Market
- The demand for pumps is directly correlated to infrastructure development. Local governments in developing economies are focusing on manufacturing products and equipment for electronics, which in turn is anticipated to fuel the demand for portable vacuum pumps, particularly in the production of chips and micro-electronics.
- The growth of electronics and semiconductor industries is enhancing the sale of portable vacuum pumps. Consumption rate of electronic products is the key factor surging the demand for portable vacuum pumps from electronics & semiconductor industries.
- Portable vacuum pumps have been witnessing higher demand from industries such as pharmaceutical, and electronics and semiconductors with growing demand and output. This in turn is anticipated to propel the market demand in the next few years.
- Other driving factors include trade liberalization and tax incentives offered by local governments to enhance their foreign investments.
Lack of Talented Professionals in Developing Economies Hindering the Growth of the Market
- The high dependency on import of portable vacuum pumps is a challenging factor for end-users in developing economies of Southeast Asia and South America.
- Consistent research and development of new products is key to business growth in vacuum technology. The lack of skilled professionals is expected to hinder the growth of the global portable vacuum pumps market.
Growth in the Number of Solar Power Projects an Attractive Opportunity for Key Players
- Currently, governments are encouraging solar power production due to environmental degradation. It is expected that low establishment cost and low power prices will make India, Brazil, Mexico, China, and ASEAN economies key destinations for solar projects. Investing in solar energy is anticipated to offer a promising opportunity for key players in these countries.
- Governments of developing economies such as India, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Thailand are offering tax and land incentives to promote solar power generation. Such moves are expected to increase the investment in solar power projects, which in turn will drive the production of solar panels and sale of portable vacuum pumps.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Portable Vacuum Pumps Market”
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market for Portable Vacuum Pumps
- Asia Pacific is likely to witness maximum demand for portable vacuum pumps from 2019 to 2027. Currently, developing economies such as India, China, Indonesia, and Brazil are potential markets for portable vacuum pumps as demand from the pharmaceutical industry is expanding. For example, in May 2018, the Vietnamese government and the health minister encouraged companies from the Republic of Korea to introduce new quality products and make investments in food and pharmaceutical industries in Vietnam.
- Local governments in developing economies such as India and ASEAN countries are focusing on improving foreign direct investments in manufacturing and R&D sectors, which is expected to surge the sale of pumps with enhanced capacity and efficiency for vacuum applications in the Asia Pacific region.
Portable Vacuum Pumps Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Portable Vacuum Pumps Market
Electronics and semiconductor companies such as Samsung, Panasonic, Meiko Electronics, Intel, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., and Saigon Semiconductor Technology have production units in developing economies to gain competitiveness in production costs. For instance, in April 2018, Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. planned to invest around US$ 13.5 Billion to expand its production facility in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Key players operating in the global portable vacuum pumps market include:
- BGS GENERAL
- Don Whitley Scientific Limited
- EFFEGI BREGA s.r.l.
- Gardner Denver Inc.
- Hygeco International Products
- Pfeiffer Vacuum GmbH
- Atlas Copco AB
- ULVAC Inc.
- Shanghai EVP Vacuum Technology Co., Ltd
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Flowserve SIHI Germany GmbH
- D.V.P. Vacuum Technology S.p.A.
- Busch Group
- Büchi Labortechnik AG
Portable Vacuum Pumps Market: Research Scope
Portable Vacuum Pumps Market Segmentation – by Type
- Dry vacuum pumps
- Wet vacuum pumps
Portable Vacuum Pumps Market Segmentation – by Industry
- Electronics & Semiconductor
- Paper & Pulp
- Oil & gas
- Food and Beverages
Portable Vacuum PumpsMarket Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.