Global Portable Toilets Market – Introduction
- Portable toilets are convenient, easy to use, and eco-friendly, and have made life easier. A portable toilet can be moved around and is completely self-contained. They can be used in different scenarios such as in urban slums of developing countries, at festivals, for camping, or on boats. Portable toilets are a quick solution to emergency situations or whenever a person is travelling or on a road.
Tight lids and non-messy clean-up making the use ergonomic
- The lightweight and easy to carry portable toilets have extremely tight lids so that it does not pollute the environment. There are separate urine diverting seats which helps in disposing off the waste separately. Additionally, some portable toilets come with a removable lid, besides offering maximum support such as a wide bottom, an integrated toilet paper holder, and garbage-bin which can be accessed through a small flip-open door. These features make their use ergonomic, thereby helping the community.
Water tanks in small portable toilets makes it user friendly and helps municipalities
- The increased adoption of portable toilets having water tanks filled up to 12 liters and additional storage capacity of 15-20 liters of water so that an individual can get through for several days has helped municipalities. Municipalities and government institutions place toilets by the roadside to keep the environment and roads clean and also spend significantly on keeping villages, slums, and parks, etc. uncontaminated and unpolluted. The drive for cleanliness has been gaining momentum by the greater usage of portable toilets which are user-friendly as well. Thus, availability of outdoor portable toilets is a strong initiative driving consumer interest and helping nature too.
North America to Dominate the Global Portable Toilets Market
- The global portable toilets market can be segmented into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global portable toilets market in 2020. The market in North America and Europe is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increase in camping activities, extensive use of portable toilets made of polyethylene, high end-use of compact and lightweight portable toilets, and demand for portable toilets with water capacity between 90-100 flushes in countries such as the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, and France, all of which is projected to surge the sale of portable toilets in the near future.
- The portable toilets market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant growth rate in countries such as China, India, Japan and other countries in Southeast Asia during the forecast period due to increasing focus on environment cleanliness, initiatives taken by municipalities and governments, and easy waste disposal.
Key Players Operating in the Global Portable Toilets Market
Major players operating in the global portable toilets market are likely to face intense competition during the forecast period. Prominent companies such as Basicwise.com, Stansport Inc., Bo-Camp, and Camco Manufacturing, Inc. are focusing on products which are east to carry and transport, comes with its own carrying case, and offering sealed odor and leakage options.
Key players operating in the global portable toilets market include:
- Stansport Inc.
- Camco Manufacturing, Inc.
- Thetford Corporation
- Nature's Head, Inc.
- SereneLife Home, LLC.
- Sanitation Equipment Ltd
- Elsan Limited
Global Portable Toilets Market – Research Scope
Global Portable Toilets Market, by Type
- Chemical toilets
- Urine diverting dry toilet
- Composting toilet
- Bucket toilet
- Standard portable toilet
- Freezing toilet
- Others (Flushable toilet, etc.)
Global Portable Toilets Market, by Tank Capacity
- Up to 2 gallons
- 2-5 gallons
- 5-8 gallons
- Above 8 gallons
Global Portable Toilets Market, by Mode of Operation
- Battery Operated
- Manually Operated
Global Portable Toilets Market, by Consumer Group
Global Portable Toilets Market, by Price Range
Global Portable Toilets Market, by Application
- Urban Slums
- Construction Sites
- Recreational Events
- Others (Homes, Festivals, etc.)
Global Portable Toilets Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Website
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores
- Others (independent retail stores, etc.)
Global Portable Toilets Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.