Portable Projector Market: Introduction
- Portable projectors are also known as pico projectors, handheld projectors, mini beamer, or mobile projector. They are a miniature version of the actual projector which can be carried around anywhere. Portable projectors are pocket sized gadgets which are used as display screens just like original projectors.
Key Drivers of the Global Portable Projector Market
- Portable projectors are compatible with all kinds of gadgets and apps. They are easily connected to smartphones and laptops through Bluetooth and USB port. Being so compact and easy to connect makes portable projectors efficient to use. These features are the key drivers of the portable projector market.
- Many of the portable projectors have in-built speakers and can also store data in them which makes the product a multi-purpose device with great abilities, thus driving the portable projector market.
Increase in demand for portable projectors due to high quality screen display
- Portable projectors are seeing increasing demand as customers who travel extensively can present their projects or watch videos, images anywhere. Good quality display through the portable projector is driving the demand for the product and will create market opportunity.
- Portable projectors are reasonably priced, which increases their demand and market opportunity. They are also popular among millennial for entertainment purposes such as watching movies by connecting with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc.
Lack of optical zoom a restraint of the portable projector market
- The lack of optimal resolution would require the customer to adjust the placement or position of the projector for clear image size. Low resolution power of the camera in portable projectors can restrict the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific and North America Expected to be Potential Portable Projector Markets
- Asia Pacific countries such as India, China, India, South Korea, and Japan are showing interest in portable projector products. The youth of these nations are keenly interested in the latest gadgets. The portable projector market is already established in this region and holds a large market share.
- North American countries (United States of America and Canada) have advanced technology. Portable projectors are extensively used by students and professionals in these regions.
Players Operating in the Global Portable Projector Market
Manufacturers are focusing on offering a versatile range of portable projectors to meet the needs of customers. Many manufacturing companies are aiming to produce a new range of products to acquire larger market share. Manufacturers are working to make the products more advance and compatible. They are also focusing on making the camera of portable projectors with high resolution power.
Some of the key companies active in the portable projector market are listed below:
- ViewSonic Corporation
- Optoma Vietnam
- LG Electronics
- Xpertech Systems LLP
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Portable Projector Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 100 and below)
- Medium (US$ 100 – US$ 250)
- High (US$ 251 and above)
Portable Projector Market, by Image Technologies
- Digital Light Processing
- Laser Beam-Steering
- Liquid Crystal on Silicon
- Light Emitting Diode
Portable Projector Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Portable Projector Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the portable projector market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!