Portable Projector Market: Introduction
- Portable projectors are also known as pico projectors, handheld projectors, mini beamer, or mobile projector. They are a miniature version of the actual projector which can be carried around anywhere. Portable projectors are pocket sized gadgets which are used as display screens just like original projectors.
Key Drivers of the Global Portable Projector Market
- Portable projectors are compatible with all kinds of gadgets and apps. They are easily connected to smartphones and laptops through Bluetooth and USB port. Being so compact and easy to connect makes portable projectors efficient to use. These features are the key drivers of the portable projector market.
- Many of the portable projectors have in-built speakers and can also store data in them which makes the product a multi-purpose device with great abilities, thus driving the portable projector market.
Increase in demand for portable projectors due to high quality screen display
- Portable projectors are seeing increasing demand as customers who travel extensively can present their projects or watch videos, images anywhere. Good quality display through the portable projector is driving the demand for the product and will create market opportunity.
- Portable projectors are reasonably priced, which increases their demand and market opportunity. They are also popular among millennial for entertainment purposes such as watching movies by connecting with Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc.
Lack of optical zoom a restraint of the portable projector market
- The lack of optimal resolution would require the customer to adjust the placement or position of the projector for clear image size. Low resolution power of the camera in portable projectors can restrict the growth of the market.
Asia Pacific and North America Expected to be Potential Portable Projector Markets
- Asia Pacific countries such as India, China, India, South Korea, and Japan are showing interest in portable projector products. The youth of these nations are keenly interested in the latest gadgets. The portable projector market is already established in this region and holds a large market share.
- North American countries (United States of America and Canada) have advanced technology. Portable projectors are extensively used by students and professionals in these regions.
Players Operating in the Global Portable Projector Market
Manufacturers are focusing on offering a versatile range of portable projectors to meet the needs of customers. Many manufacturing companies are aiming to produce a new range of products to acquire larger market share. Manufacturers are working to make the products more advance and compatible. They are also focusing on making the camera of portable projectors with high resolution power.
Some of the key companies active in the portable projector market are listed below:
- ViewSonic Corporation
- Optoma Vietnam
- LG Electronics
- Xpertech Systems LLP
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
Portable Projector Market, by Price
- Low (US$ 100 and below)
- Medium (US$ 100 – US$ 250)
- High (US$ 251 and above)
Portable Projector Market, by Image Technologies
- Digital Light Processing
- Laser Beam-Steering
- Liquid Crystal on Silicon
- Light Emitting Diode
Portable Projector Market, by Distribution Channel
- Third Party Website
- Company Owned Website
- Specialty Stores
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Portable Projector Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Western Europe
- Nordic countries
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
The report on the portable projector market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.