Portable Hemodialysis Devices Market: Introduction
- Hemodialysis can be defined as the treatment employed for the filtration of wastes and water from the blood. Hemodialysis helps control blood pressure and balance important minerals in the blood, such as sodium, calcium, and potassium.
- Hemodialysis is needed typically three times a week, requiring over three to five hours per session. Hemodialysis is the common type of dialysis in about 90% of dialysis patients. The process of hemodialysis involves pumping of the patient’s blood through an external circuit for circulation, and is pumped back into the body.
- Portable hemodialysis systems help reduce the disease burden by completely eliminating and minimizing dietary restrictions
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Portable Hemodialysis Devices Market
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Portable Hemodialysis Devices Market
- Expansion of the portable hemodialysis devices market can be ascribed to an increase in the number of people suffering from chronic kidney disease (CKD). According to National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases, the overall prevalence of CKD in the general population is approximately 14%.
- Key causative factors of CKD include diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. Rise in prevalence of these diseases leading to CKD is projected to drive the demand for portable hemodialysis devices and subsequently, propel the market. It is estimated that over half of the population in the U.S., has CKD combined with either diabetes or cardiovascular diseases.
- Rise in prevalence of end-stage renal disease, the prevalence of which is expected to be significantly high in certain countries such as Japan, Taiwan, Belgium, the U.S., and Mexico, boosts the portable hemodialysis devices market
North America to Lead Global Portable Hemodialysis Devices Market
- In terms of region, the global portable hemodialysis devices market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global portable hemodialysis devices market in 2019, owing to high prevalence of CKD, end-stage renal disease, and high prevalence of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases among the population. Expansion of the market in the region can be attributed to an increase in focus on research and development, rise in usage of wearable devices for hemodialysis, and government initiatives.
- Europe was also a vital region of the global portable hemodialysis devices market in 2019. Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding market for portable hemodialysis devices, followed by Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Rise in focus of governments of countries in Asia on enhancing healthcare facilities, increase in focus of market players on Asia Pacific to leverage growth opportunities, and increase in patient pool are driving the portable hemodialysis devices market in the region.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Players Operating in Global Portable Hemodialysis Devices Market
Market players are focusing on expanding their presence in the global portable hemodialysis devices market by adopting inorganic growth strategies. Leading players in the global portable hemodialysis devices market are:
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- AWAK Technologies
- AllMed Healthcare Management, Inc.
- Fresenius Kabi AG
- Baxter International Inc
Global Portable Hemodialysis Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Hemodialysis Devices Market, by Product Type
- Tabletop Portable Hemodialysis Machines
- Wearable Instruments
Global Portable Hemodialysis Devices Market, by End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home care
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.