Global Portable Flaring Systems Market – Introduction
- Flare is a burning device to burn unwanted, associated, or excess liquids and gases released during unplanned or normal over pressuring operation in various industrial processes, which include extraction of oil & gas, petrochemical operation, and chemical operation plants, landfills, refineries, and coal industry.
- A portable flaring system, also known as mobile flaring system, is a temporary flare equipment that is used to burn off unwanted waste gases that can be easily transported from site to site in different industries such as petrochemical, oil and gas and chemical.
- Moreover, the portable flaring system is used to stabilize the flame during flare piping. Portable flare systems are employed for maintenance, inspection, and repair of the tank or vessels in oil gas refineries.
Global Portable Flaring Systems Market – Dynamics
- Key driver of Portable Flaring Systems Market
Rising demand for portable flaring systems in oil & gas industry
- With the rising production of oil and gas where smokeless flaring can be achieved without the use of additional mediums, such as air streams and auxiliary gas, is expected to boost the portable flaring system market during the forecast period.
- Moreover, portable flaring systems are used to provide smokeless performance of both low pressure and high pressure gas streams in the oil & gas industry. This, in turn, is expected to drive the portable flaring systems market in the near future.
- Furthermore, increasingly stringent regulations enacted by international, national, and regional environmental bodies, in order to reduce emissions of harmful volatile organic compound (VOCs) and other pollutants from the production and extraction of oil & gas, are expected to propel the demand for portable flaring systems in the near future.
Planning to lay down future strategy? Perfect your plan with our Report Brochure here
Global Portable Flaring Systems Market – Competition Landscape
The global portable flaring systems market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 40% to 50% share of the market. A few of the key players operating in the global portable flaring systems market are:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Siemens AG
- FLIR Systems
- Alberta Flares
- Callidus Technologies L.L.C.
- Expro Group
- Hero Flare
- FLARE KING INC.
- John Zink Hamworthy
- MRW Technologies, Inc.
- Gulf Coast Environmental Systems (GCES)
- Airoil Flaregas Pvt. Ltd
- PREMA-SERVICE GmbH
- NAO, Inc.
Looking for Exclusive Market Insights from Business Experts? Request a Custom Report here
Global Portable Flaring Systems Market – Research Scope
The global portable flaring systems market can be segmented based on:
Global Portable Flaring Systems Market, by Products
Based on products, the global portable flaring systems market can be divided into:
- Pipe Flares
- Steam Assisted Flares
- Air Assisted Flares
- Gas Assisted Flares
- Hemis Flares
- Offshore Flares
- Low BTU Flares
- Portable Flares
- Totally Enclosed Ground Flares
- Multipoint Ground Flares
Global Portable Flaring Systems Market, by Application
In terms of application, the global portable flaring systems market can be classified into:
- Steel Industries
- Petrochemical operations
- Oil and gas production
Global Portable Flaring Systems Market, by Accessories
In terms of accessories, the global portable flaring systems market can be classified into:
- High Stability Pilots
- Velocity Seal
- Density Seal
- Knock-out Drum
- Liquid Seal Drum
- Aircraft Warning Lights
- Flame / Smoke Monitor
- Flame Arrestor
Global Portable Flaring Systems Market, by Type
Based on type, the global portable flaring systems market can be bifurcated into:
- Trailer Flare Systems
- Skid Mounted Flares
Global Portable Flaring Systems Market, by Region
Based on region, the global portable flaring systems market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of product development, financial analysis, product market sizing, competition landscape, product benchmarking, market trends, and strategic analysis to estimate the potential opportunities for and impact forces of the global portable flaring systems market. The report also includes a study and qualitative and quantitative research of major developments in the market such as mergers and acquisitions, product launches, agreements, and collaborations to recognize the prevailing market dynamics and their estimated impact during the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.