Portable Air Compressor Market: Introduction
- A portable air compressor is used to provide compressed air on building sites, road construction sites, or anywhere else where a stationary compressor is inappropriate. They are also utilized as (emergency) backup compressors in industries, such as when a stationary compressor breaks down or needs maintenance. They are powered by diesel engines, and electricity as well. The market for portable air compressors is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Portable Air Compressor Market
- A portable air compressor is strong, robust, and reliable. They are frequently utilized in dusty areas because they have high-quality air filters. Portable air compressors function in a variety of circumstances, including extreme cold and high altitude, making them ideal for a variety of sectors. All of these factors are driving the demand for portable air compressors, and the demand is anticipated to rise significantly over the next several years.
- Portable air compressors are multifunctional, with an auto cutoff mechanism that recognizes when the pressure is sufficient and turns off the compressor. During the forecast period, these qualities are likely to boost the portable air compressors market.
- Industries all over the world have embraced the introduction of energy-efficient air compressor models, which are also available in portable forms. The new technology offers a considerable decrease in maintenance expenses, which is why it is being adopted by a large number of customers from various industries. During the forecast period, this is likely to boost the portable air compressor market.
- The most prevalent issue with portable air compressors is engine failure. Engine failures can be caused by unclean air inlets, clogged oil filters, a defective speed controller, incorrect speed controller timing settings, or a blocked exhaust system. Furthermore, the portable air compressor is less efficient due to frequent fuel and compression issues. During the forecast period, all of these factors are likely to hamper the portable air compressor market.
Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa to Hold Major Share of the Global Portable Air Compressor Market
- In terms of region, the portable air compressor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are expected to hold major share of the global portable air compressor market during the forecast period. The two regions are witnessing expansion of the oil & gas industry over the past few years, which is expected to contribute toward the increasing demand for portable air compressors. Furthermore, the increasing construction and mining activities in the region are expected to propel the demand for portable air compressors during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Portable Air Compressor Market
- DeWalt Industrial Tool Company
- Husky Corporation
- Makita Corporation
- California Air Tools, Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Ingersoll Rand, Inc.
- The Atlas Copco Group
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Doosan Group
- Kaeser Kompressoren
Global Portable Air Compressor Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Type
- Rotary Screw Compressors
- Reciprocating Air Compressors
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Category
- Tank less Air Compressors
- Tank Air Compressors
- Pancake Air Compressors
- Hotdog or Cylindrical Air Compressors
- Horizontal Cylindrical Air Compressors
- Vertical Cylindrical Air Compressors
- Twin Stack Air Compressors
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Power Source
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Food & beverage
- Mining and Construction
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Others (Agriculture, etc.)
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Price
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.