Portable Air Compressor Market: Introduction
- A portable air compressor is used to provide compressed air on building sites, road construction sites, or anywhere else where a stationary compressor is inappropriate. They are also utilized as (emergency) backup compressors in industries, such as when a stationary compressor breaks down or needs maintenance. They are powered by diesel engines, and electricity as well. The market for portable air compressors is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Portable Air Compressor Market
- A portable air compressor is strong, robust, and reliable. They are frequently utilized in dusty areas because they have high-quality air filters. Portable air compressors function in a variety of circumstances, including extreme cold and high altitude, making them ideal for a variety of sectors. All of these factors are driving the demand for portable air compressors, and the demand is anticipated to rise significantly over the next several years.
- Portable air compressors are multifunctional, with an auto cutoff mechanism that recognizes when the pressure is sufficient and turns off the compressor. During the forecast period, these qualities are likely to boost the portable air compressors market.
- Industries all over the world have embraced the introduction of energy-efficient air compressor models, which are also available in portable forms. The new technology offers a considerable decrease in maintenance expenses, which is why it is being adopted by a large number of customers from various industries. During the forecast period, this is likely to boost the portable air compressor market.
- The most prevalent issue with portable air compressors is engine failure. Engine failures can be caused by unclean air inlets, clogged oil filters, a defective speed controller, incorrect speed controller timing settings, or a blocked exhaust system. Furthermore, the portable air compressor is less efficient due to frequent fuel and compression issues. During the forecast period, all of these factors are likely to hamper the portable air compressor market.
Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa to Hold Major Share of the Global Portable Air Compressor Market
- In terms of region, the portable air compressor market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa are expected to hold major share of the global portable air compressor market during the forecast period. The two regions are witnessing expansion of the oil & gas industry over the past few years, which is expected to contribute toward the increasing demand for portable air compressors. Furthermore, the increasing construction and mining activities in the region are expected to propel the demand for portable air compressors during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Portable Air Compressor Market
- DeWalt Industrial Tool Company
- Husky Corporation
- Makita Corporation
- California Air Tools, Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Ingersoll Rand, Inc.
- The Atlas Copco Group
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Doosan Group
- Kaeser Kompressoren
Global Portable Air Compressor Market: Research Scope
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Type
- Rotary Screw Compressors
- Reciprocating Air Compressors
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Category
- Tank less Air Compressors
- Tank Air Compressors
- Pancake Air Compressors
- Hotdog or Cylindrical Air Compressors
- Horizontal Cylindrical Air Compressors
- Vertical Cylindrical Air Compressors
- Twin Stack Air Compressors
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Power Source
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by End-use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Food & beverage
- Mining and Construction
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Others (Agriculture, etc.)
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Price
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Portable Air Compressor Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!