Global Air Filters Market for Food & Beverages: Snapshot
Fresh food is always preferred over the ones that are kept around for quite some time. They are rich in nutrition and tastes better. To keep the food and beverages fresh for a longer period of time, the F&B industry is incorporating new and powerful air filters. This, as a result, is boosting the growth of global air filters market for food & beverages industry. Moreover, benefits such as high returns on investments, easy maintenance, and cost-effective operations, are also expected to boost the growth of global air filters market for food & beverages industry in coming years.
The Advantages that Propels the Growth of the Global Air Filters Market for Food & Beverages Industry:
- Stringent Regulatory Compliance: To have an established business in food storage, the players have abide with certain mandatory regulations. These regulations are designed keeping the health and security of the consumer in mind. With the implementation of effective air-filters, the players can meet most of the guidelines. This helps them to have a sustainable and stable future in air filters market for food & beverages industry in future.
- Better Hygiene of the Storage: Health comes at top most priority when it comes to the food and beverages business. This is because, the products are directly consumed by the users and might affect them seriously. This calls for better solutions that can meet the expectations in terms of hygiene. With advanced air-filters, the players of global air filters market for food & beverages industry can meet these requirements and help the businesses to grow smoothly in future.
Based on these and several other advantages, the global air filters market for food & beverages industry shall witness an exponential growth in coming years.
Air Filters for Food and Beverages Market: Overview
Consumer protection is one of the major concerns in the food processing industry. Food contamination can adversely affect human health. It can also result in loss of consumer loyalty and damage to product brands. In order to avoid these pitfalls, companies operating in the food and beverages industry introduce custom designed air filters to maintain sterile environment during the processing of food and beverages.
Airborne bacteria is a serious concern in food processing. Large number of bacteria can pass through air handling systems every hour in open plant applications. HVAC systems mounted on rooftops require proper filter design, which may include a pre-filter bank for course dust contaminates, followed by higher filtration or HEPA filtration. Maintenance of these systems is essential for open plant air processing.
In closed system applications, processing and dispensing of food and/or beverages occurs in a closed work cell. Maintenance of temperature, humidity, and air filtration is an essential requirement for closed system environment. A series of HEPA filters is used for such processes.
There exists the need for custom-designed air filters for usage in food processing facilities across the globe.
Air Filters for Food and Beverages Market Trends
Air filters are used to eliminate contamination during the production stage in the food and beverages industry. Some specialized filters (e.g. high-performance HEPA filters) help remove germs and viruses. This makes the air sterile. Food air filters lower moisture and improve efficiency of various processes.
Rise in demand for air filters coupled with increase in stringent regulations emphasizing hygiene in the food industry are prompting filter manufacturers to design efficient filter systems. Reducing the level of micro-organisms and subsequently improving the air quality in production processes are the major challenges facing manufacturers of air filters in the food and beverages market. This is also expected to be one of the key drivers of air filters in the food and beverages market.
Implementation of enhanced filtration methods is mandatory for producers of food and beverages due to the rise in health concerns and enactment of stringent government regulations on food safety. The need to lower energy consumption across several industrial applications is increasing. This is anticipated to boost the demand for effective food and beverage air filtration systems.
Decrease in resources of raw materials and natural depositories, and increase in concerns about environmental health hazards are the primary factors estimated to propel the market.
Air Filters for Food and Beverages Market Segmentation
Based on product, the market can be segmented into dust collector, mist collector, cartridge collector, HEPA filter, and baghouse filter. Based on application, the market can be divided into dairy, bottled water, food & ingredients, and others.
Air Filters for Food and Beverages Market: Region-wise Outlook
North America is projected to remain the major revenue generating region of the market in the near future. Increase in awareness about nutritious and organic food is also driving the market. Companies are focusing on providing enhanced quality food products that adhere to governmental regulations on food safety.
Air Filters for Food and Beverages Market: Key Players
Key players operating in the air filters in food and beverages market include Parker Domnick Hunter, Donaldson Company Inc., Pall Corporation, APC Filtration Inc., and Camfil Group.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.