Popcorn Machine Market: Introduction
- A popcorn machine is used to pop popcorns. Two common types of popcorn machines are - tabletop and cart. The machine often comes with a non-stick surface and allows easy cleaning. Cart type machines are conventional popcorn makers that can stand anywhere and have a stainless steel construction. Popcorn machines have varied capacities to process low, medium, and large volume popcorns.
Key Drivers of the Global Popcorn Machine Market
- Extensive consumption of popcorn as a delicious snack is the key driver of the popcorn machine market. Popcorn in a variety of flavors are largely sold at movie theaters, convenience stores, shopping malls, and street parks. Rising urbanization and growing middle class population is anticipated to push the demand for popcorn machines across the globe. Popcorn machines with large volume capacity are widely preferred at house and business parties to serve a large number of guests quickly.
- Freshly-popped popcorns are increasingly sold outside local multiplexes and hypermarket chains. Moreover, rising disposable income and expansion of shopping malls across emerging economies drives the growth of local popcorn sellers. Table top popcorn machines are a popular choice of these popcorn sellers.
Key Trends in the Global Popcorn Machine Market
- Modern versions of popcorn machines feature a digital temperature controller. In the hospitality sector, consistency in food quality and taste is crucial. A digital temperature controller provides this assurance with automated temperature setting and popping time. This feature does not require micro level supervision by an operator.
- Key end-users are preferring cost-effective machines. In addition, machines with superior electrical accessories and low maintenance are designed in stainless steel. Demand for fully-automatic, compact, and easy-to-clean popcorn machines is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period.
Popcorn Machine Market: Key Segments
The global popcorn machine market can be segmented based on type, end-use, distribution channel, and region. Based on type, the popcorn machine market can be classified into hot air poppers, microwave popcorn machine, stovetop popcorn machine, and professional popcorn machine. Microwave popcorn machines are largely preferred by household consumers. Based on end-use, the market is segmented into household and commercial. Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect.
Asia Pacific Recognized as the Major Market for Popcorn Machines
- By region, the global popcorn machine market is classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC).
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the popcorn machine market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Country-level analysis and forecast for the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast for the popcorn machine market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America popcorn machine market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Growing urbanization, rising middle class population, and increasing preference for fancy snack food are identified as key drivers of the popcorn machine market. Moreover, increasing number of local machine manufacturers and expansion of global companies across emerging economies through a network of traders and distributors is likely to boost the market growth in the near future.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Key industry participants are investing in technology advancement and R&D to launch cost-effective popcorn machines. Moreover, key focus areas of popcorn machine manufacturers include quick customization, aggressive advertising and promotion, strong branding, local sourcing, and multi-channel distribution.
Some of the major companies identified in the global popcorn machine market are:
- Nordic Ware
- Whirley Pop
- West Bend
- Olde Midway
- Paragon Popcorn
- CORNICO COMPANY, S.R.O. (LTD.)
Global Popcorn Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Popcorn Machine Market, by Type
- Hot air poppers
- Microwave Popcorn Machine
- Stovetop Popcorn Machine
- Professional Popcorn Machine
Global Popcorn Machine Market, by End-use
Global Popcorn Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Popcorn Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global popcorn machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.