Polyethylene Wax Market
Polyethylene Wax Market [(Application: Candles; Packaging; Wood & Firelogs; Plastics Additives & Lubricants; Rubber; Adhesives & Coatings; Cosmetics; and Other Applications)] - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 - 2027
- Chemicals & Materials
- 129 Pages
Polyethylene Wax Market: Increasing Adoption of Plastic Products at Global Level
- Polyethylene (PE) wax is a type of synthetic wax that is manufactured by polymerization of ethylene. Molecular weight of polyethylene wax ranges between 600 and 10,000. High molecular weight of few types of polyethylene wax allows for processing at higher processing as compared to paraffin or other synthetic waxes in plastic processing.
- Properties of polyethylene wax include high melting and softening points, high hardness, low viscosity, excellent heat resistance, and thermal stability. Polyethylene waxes can be designed to influence a variety of properties in plastic processing and color masterbatch applications. Addition of polyethylene wax can alter properties such as melt viscosity, abrasion and mar resistance, coefficient of friction, gloss, fusion speed, and melt temperature
- Polyethylene wax is used in candles, packaging, wood & firelogs, plastic additives & lubricants, rubber, adhesives & coatings, and cosmetics among others. These applications together account for majority of the global demand for polyethylene wax. Plastic additives & lubricants and adhesive & coatings are key applications driving the demand for Polyethylene wax. In addition, printing inks application, included in other applications, is significantly boosting the polyethylene wax market.
- Availability of substitutes such as gas-to-liquid (GTL) wax for various applications is expected to hamper the market growth. Furthermore, volatility in raw material prices affects profit margins of polyethylene wax manufacturers. This, in turn, may affect the market growth.
- Increase in production and utilization of plastics to manufacture various products which are highly utilized in end-use industries such as automotive, packaging, medical etc. is the major factor that drives the demand for polyethylene wax
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
- On the basis of application, polyethylene wax has been bifurcated into candles, packaging, wood & firelogs, plastic additives & lubricants, rubber, adhesive & coatings, cosmetics, and others. Out of which, plastic additives & lubricants held a major share of more than 20.0% in 2018 and is expected to remain dominant application followed by candles and adhesives & coatings between 2018 and 2027
- Plastic additives & lubricants expected to exhibit significant CAGR between 2019 and 2027. Increase in utilization of plastic based products such as PVC, plasticizers, antioxidants in various end-use application is the major factor which drives the demand for polyethylene wax in plastic additives & lubricants application segment
- Previously, candles were the major application segment for polyethylene wax however, it has overtaken by plastic additives & lubricants. Presence of substitutes for candle manufacturing followed by rise in plastic industry growth is the major factor that surpassed the plastic additives & lubricants segment
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
Increasing demand for Polyethylene Wax from end-use industries Makes Asia Pacific Leader
- In terms of geography, the Polyethylene Wax market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific held the leading market share of more than 30% in 2018. It is likely to remain dominant region over the forecast period 2019 to 2027
- Developing countries in Asia Pacific such as China and India provide significant growth opportunities for Polyethylene Wax due to a significant number of applications in various industries, such as packaging, automotive, electrical & electronics appliances, medical equipment where plastic additives are majorly utilized to produce plastic based products is the major factor which is anticipated to drive the market in the near future. All these industries have significant growth in near future which makes Asia Pacific highly lucrative market for polyethylene wax during the forecast period 2019 to 2027. Asia Pacific is likely to exhibit CAGR of more than 3.0% between 2019 and 2027
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Polyethylene Wax Market, ask for a customized report
Global Polyethylene Wax Market: Competition Landscape
- Large number of players available in the market. Majority of the players have strong position in their respective regions.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Mitsui Chemicals America, Inc.
- The International Group Inc
- SCG Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Westlake Chemical Corporation
- Clariant AG
- BASF SE.
- A few large market players have established their own strong distribution channels through subsidiaries and joint ventures. For example, BASF SE entered into partnerships with key local players in order to increase its presence in the local market. Large companies typically offer products through supply agreements, distributors, and suppliers.
Global Polyethylene Wax Market – Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research’s recent report on the Global Polyethylene Wax market, with the help of a comprehensive outlook, provides readers with an assessment of the global market landscape. This study on the global Polyethylene Wax market analyzes the market scenario for the period from 2019 to 2027, wherein 2018 is the base year. This report enables readers to make important decisions with regard to their business, with the help of a wealth of information enclosed in the study.
This TMR study on the global Polyethylene Wax market also provides data on developments made by important players and stakeholders operating in the market, along with competition analysis. The report also provides an understanding of strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities, along with market trends and restraints in the competition landscape section.
This study also discusses the underlying trends and the impact of various factors on the global Polyethylene Wax market along with their influence on the evolution of the market.
This study also offers Porter’s Five Forces analysis, value chain analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory scenario of the global Polyethylene Wax market in order to elaborate crucial growth strategies of and opportunities for players operating in the market.
Key Questions Answered in Global Polyethylene Wax Market Report
- How much revenue is the global Polyethylene Wax market expected to generate by the end of the forecast period?
- Which regions currently account for the maximum share of the global Polyethylene Wax market?
- What are the key factors expected to drive the global Polyethylene Wax market?
- Which region is likely to be a lucrative market for Polyethylene Wax during the forecast period?
- What are the essential strategies adopted by key players operating in the global Polyethylene Wax market to expand their geographical presence?
- What are major advancements in the global Polyethylene Wax market?
This report answers these questions about the global Polyethylene Wax market, aiding major stakeholders and key players in making the right decisions and strategizing for growth of their business.
Global Polyethylene Wax Market: Research Methodology
This TMR report on the global Polyethylene Wax market is based on a complete and comprehensive evaluation of the market, supported by secondary and primary sources. The competition scenario of the global Polyethylene Wax market is supported by an assessment of different factors that influence the market on a minute and granular level. By thoroughly analyzing the historical data and the current trends, researchers of the global Polyethylene Wax market arrived at predictions and estimations, and calculated the market forecast.
This report adopts the analytical triangulation method to estimate the numbers of the global Polyethylene Wax market, by using both bottom-up and top-down approaches.
This detailed assessment of the global Polyethylene Wax market, along with an overview of the market, is provided based on a careful examination of avenues related to the market. Analysts’ conclusions on how the global Polyethylene Wax market is set to expand are based on carefully vetted primary and secondary sources.
The Global Polyethylene Wax market can be segmented as follows:
Polyethylene Wax Market: Application
- Wood & Firelogs
- Plastics Additives & Lubricants
- Adhesives & Coatings
Polyethylene Wax Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Global Polyethylene Wax Market: Segmentation
This report on the global Polyethylene Wax market provides segmentation of the market based on type, product, application and region