Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market– Introduction
- A pneumatic bolting tool is a gearbox or planetary torque multiplier that is joined to a pneumatic air motor and has high reduction ratio. It is used to absorb the torque which is adjusted by controlling air pressure, so as to allow the tool operator to use it with little effort.
- Pneumatic bolting tools are compact, convenient, accurate, and easy to use. They also reduce the overall operation time and ensure safe operations.
- These tools are durable enough to hold out harsh on site conditions mainly in power generation, oil & gas, and mining industries.
- Pneumatic bolting tools deliver consistent high speed rotations for continuous torque output during high torque bolting applications.
- Pneumatic bolting tools also provide a safe work environment and leak-free installation as they reduce spills and leaks from the flanges.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market– Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market
- Increasing automation across developed and developing countries is expected to drive the demand for pneumatic bolting tools.
- Growth in the automotive sector which has led to higher adoption of equipment is expected to propel the demand for pneumatic bolting tools during the forecast period.
- Rising energy needs across the world is also expected to fuel the market.
- Advanced tool technology for connecting bolts using pneumatic bolting tools has considerably decreased the number of workplace accidents as well as increased the efficiency and accuracy of fittings. This in turn is an important factor driving the pneumatic bolting tool market.
- Pneumatic bolting tools are commonly used for fitting bolts and flanges on both offshore and onshore operations in the oil & gas industry. In addition, with oil price stabilizing, the oil & gas market has experienced stable growth over the last couple of years. This in turn is expected to enhance the demand for pneumatic bolting tools across the oil & gas industry.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Significant Share of the Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market
- North America is projected to hold significant share of the pneumatic bolting tools market due to growth of the automotive sector. This is expected to increase the demand for pneumatic bolting tools.
- Expansion of the automobiles sector in Europe is projected to fuel the demand for pneumatic bolting tools in the region.
- The oil & gas industry in Middle East and Africa (MEA) is growing and the region is establishing new storage depots. This is likely to accelerate the demand for pneumatic bolting tools in the region.
- Electronics and automotive industries are booming in Asia Pacific due to easy availability of raw materials and cheap labor in the region. Growth of these industries will result in increased demand for pneumatic bolting tools in Asia Pacific.
Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market– Competitive Landscape
- Companies operating in the pneumatic bolting tools market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to manufacture pneumatic bolting tools.
- Manufacturers are also focusing on offering highly efficient and reliable pneumatic bolting tools with advanced features to make them user friendly, and offer fast, precise, and safe torqueing applications.
- The pneumatic bolting tools market is extremely fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in developed and developing regions. Furthermore, manufacturers are striving to gain competitive edge through increased product differentiation across the world.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
The global pneumatic bolting tools market is highly concentrated with top manufacturers accounting for approximately 35%–40% of the market share. Key players operating in the global pneumatic bolting tools market include:
- Chicago Pneumatic
- Powermaster Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
- New World Technologies Inc.
- Baier Hydraulic Power (Wuhan) Co., Ltd.
- Atlas Copco
- Parla Tech Industrial Supply
- Torc Star
- TorcUP Inc.
- Hydratight Limited
- TRISTAR INTERNATIONAL
- Ultra Torq.
Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market– Research Scope
The global pneumatic bolting tools market can be segmented based on:
- Types of Bolt
- Distribution Channel
Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market, by Type
Based on type, the global pneumatic bolting tools market can be divided into:
Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market, by Tool
On the basis of tool, the global pneumatic bolting tools market can be segmented into:
- Tensioning tool
- Torque tool
Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market, by Types of Bolt
On the basis of types of bolt, the global pneumatic bolting tools market can be segmented into:
- Topside Bolt Tensioners
- Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners
- Wind Bolt Tensioners
Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market, by Distribution Channel
In terms of distribution channel, the global pneumatic bolting tools market can be bifurcated into:
- Direct Sales (OEM)
- Indirect sales
Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market, by Industry
In terms of industry, the global pneumatic bolting tools market can be classified into:
- Oil & Gas
- Off-Road Equipment
- Industrial & Others
Global Pneumatic Bolting Tools Market, by Region
Based on region, the global pneumatic bolting tools market can be categorized into:
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.