Pitching Machine Introduction
- A pitching machine automatically pitches a softball, baseball, tennis ball, etc. to a batter at different styles and speeds. Most machines are hand-fed, but some machines automatically feed. Pitching machine is one of the most common and vital equipment at every softball match.
- Professionals, beginners, and many players rely on the use of a pitching machine to build upon their sense of timing and good rhythm while facing hundreds of pitches. Pitching machines come in several styles such as circular wheel machine and arm action machine.
- The global pitching machine market is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to their increased demand from clubs and schools.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Pitching Machine Dynamics
Key Drivers of the Pitching Machine Market
- Increasing culture of batting practice is a major factor expected to propel the pitching machine market in the near future. This is primarily because pitching machines offer baseball and softball players the opportunity to get batting practice on their own.
- Incorporation of technology in the features of pitching machines and rising adoption of technologically advanced pitching machines globally is projected to fuel the market.
- Growing popularity of eSports, increasing sports sponsorships, an increase in the number of internet accessible devices, and economic growth along with the emergence of multiple sports channels is further expected to boost the growth of the pitching machine market in the forthcoming years.
- Rise in the use of pitching machines in residential applications in developing countries is another key factor enhancing the expansion of this market.
- Rising urbanization owing to increase in population and better living standards is expected to propel the demand for pitching machines during the forecast period.
- Increasing government initiatives to encourage the population to participate in baseball and softball as a professional sport is expected to indirectly influence the demand for pitching machines in the next few years.
Increasing Sports Regulations to Hamper the Market
- Increasing regulations on sports and increasing threat from home entertainment, video gaming, and mobile games are expected to hinder the pitching machine market in the near future. However, impact of this restraint is expected to go down during the forecast period.
- Lack of awareness about pitching machines and shortage of sports professionals in developed nations is expected to hamper the market growth in the upcoming years.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
North America to Hold Major Share of the Pitching Machine Market
- North America dominated the global pitching machine market and accounted for notable share because baseball is the oldest sports league in the United States and Canada. The U.S. is the key market in North America due to high demand for pitching machines in the country. Softball was invented in 1887 in the United States as an indoor game and is the most popular indoor game.
- The pitching machine market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace. This can be attributed to increasing urbanization in the APAC region, which is anticipated to propel the pitching machine market in the region. Furthermore, increasing government initiatives toward indoor games in Asia Pacific is further projected to boost the pitching machine market in the region.
Pitching Machine Market- Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Pitching Machine Market
Numerous local, regional, and international players manufacture pitching machines. Hence, the pitching machine market is rather fragmented; intensity of competition is high among these players. Key players operating in the global pitching machine market include:
- JUGS Sports
- Sports Attack, LLC
- First Pitch
- Heater Sports
- ATEC Sports
- Mound Yeti
- Spinball Sports
- Zooka Sports
Pitching Machine Market: Research Scope
Pitching Machine Market Segmentation – by Product Type
Pitching Machine Market Segmentation – by Application
- Shopping Malls
Pitching Machine Market Segmentation - by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.