Pin Insertion Machine: Introduction
- The pin insertion machine is used in the manufacturing of electronic devices in order to insert connectors, components in the circuit board
- There are three types of pin insertion technologies; press-fit technology, through-hole technology, and surface mount technology
- The through-hole technology is utilized for products where reliable connections between the layers are required. The surface mount technology is applied in direct mounting of components on PCB surface. Therefore, pin insertion machines are widely used in automotive and consumer electronics applications.
- Pin insertion machines are also extensively employed in non-PCB applications such as connector stitching and stitching into housings and dies for injection molding machines
Rise in Demand for Pin Insertion Machine Globally
- The pin insertion machine is primarily used to insert connectors onto the printed circuit boards, instead of the traditional soldering process that has gained popularity in manufacturing of electronic devices, thereby boosting the integration of electrical components in various industries such as medical, automotive, and aerospace.
- The press-fit technology is widely employed by manufacturers of semiconductor devices and PCBs, as it offers more advantages over the conventional soldering process, thereby boosting the pin insertion machine market
- Rising deployment of pin installation machines in surgical instrument assembly, increasing demand for data centers and a surge in the adoption of IoT-based connecting devices are also driving the pin insertion machine market
Asia Pacific to Lead Global Pin Insertion Machine Market
- The pin insertion machine market in Asia Pacific is estimated to expand significantly due to the increasing deployment of IoT-enabled connected devices and rising demand for data centers in the region
- The increasing demand for higher level of system performance in the automotive industry is further fueling the market for pin insertion machines. Rising need for high-accuracy product miniaturization and improved speed and flexibility are also estimated to boost the pin insertion machines market in Asia Pacific
- Furthermore, rapid expansion of the consumer electronics market in China, presence of large number of devices manufacturers and IC manufacturing firms in Taiwan, technological advancements in automotive manufacturing capabilities in Japan and innovations and developments in semiconductor manufacturing industries of South Korea are projected to further boost the share held by Asia Pacific in the global pin insertion machine market.
Major Players of Global Pin Insertion Machine Market
- TE Connectivity
- UMG Technologies
- Visumatic Industrial Products
- Colibri Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Global Pin Insertion Machine Market: Research Scope
Global Pin Insertion Machine Market, by Method
- Fully Automatic
Global Pin Insertion Machine Market, by Types of Pin Insertion
- Coil Frame
- Lead Frame
- Plastic Connector
- Metal Component
Global Pin Insertion Machine Market, by Application
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Energy & Power
Global Pin Insertion Machine Market, by Industry Vertical
- Consumer Electronic
- IT & Telecommunication
- Industrial Machinery
Global Pin Insertion Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.