Piezoelectric MEMS Resonators Market
The technology of the piezoelectric MEMS resonator is being utilized to fulfill the growing need for congested electromagnetic spectrum. It has a high degree of integration and a minimal loss in effective coverage area. Piezoelectric material finds use in MEMS resonators to regulate electrode terminal connections. Resonators from Micro-electromechanical Systems (MEMS) are used to suit the needs of wireless communication circuits. In radio transceivers, they are being used as a filter or an oscillator. It is quickly becoming the most effective method for implementing high-performance wireless communication and sensing systems. Piezoelectric MEMS resonators offer a lot of potential for developing biological, chemical, low-power physical, and high-resolution sensors. Piezoelectric devices come with a high success rate in high volume items, according to research, due to their low motional resistance and simplicity of production. These benefits are likely to foster growth of the global piezoelectric MEMS resonators market in the years to come.
Collective manufacturing processes are consistent with piezoelectric materials. They come with excellent quality characteristics and crisp resonance, which are important for mobile object's efficiency. This factor is estimated to augur well for the global piezoelectric MEMS resonators market in the years to come. There is an increase in the production of various sorts of mobile items that need high-performance devices such as microelectromechanical systems and filters. MEMS frequency clock generators have been more popular in RF applications such as communications and wireless systems in the last few years.
Piezoelectric MEMS Resonators: Introduction
- Piezoelectric MEMS resonator is the technology which is used to meet the increasing demand for crowded electromagnetic spectrum. It offers highly integratable characteristics and low loss in efficient area covered. The MEMS resonators consist of piezoelectric material for controlling terminal connections for electrodes.
- Microelectromechanical System (MEMS) resonators are utilized to meet the demands of wireless communication circuits. They can be utilized as an oscillator, or filter in radio transceivers. It is emerging as the best approach for implementation of high performance wireless sensing and communication systems.
- Piezoelectric MEMS resonators have high potential in development of physical, chemical, and biological sensors with high resolution and low power. According to studies, piezoelectric devices have shown high success rate in high volume products due to ease of fabrication and low motional resistance.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report
High quality and sharp resonance of piezoelectric materials
- Piezoelectric materials are compatible with collective manufacturing technologies. They offer high quality factors and sharp resonance, which are crucial for high performance of mobile objects.
- Increasing development of different types of mobile objects which require devices such as filters and microelectromechanical systems, for high performance is being seen. In the last decade, demand for MEMS frequency clock generators has grown in RF applications such as wireless and communications systems.
Rapid Progress of Microelectromechanical Systems to Offer Lucrative Opportunity
- Progress in MEMS technology is leading to introduction of characteristics such as reduced power consumption and increasing frequency stability. These characteristics are likely to reduce the cost of manufacturing, and save energy.
- Thus, the above factors are creating opportunities in the piezoelectric MEMS resonators market to expand across the globe due to low cost of production.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Market
- In terms of region, the global piezoelectric MEMS resonators market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- The piezoelectric MEMS resonators market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to increasing usage of industrial applications, and increasing development activities. All these factors are expected to drive the demand for piezoelectric MEMS resonator products.
- The Asia Pacific market growth is also attributable to rising investment in infrastructure which is leading to growth of the automotive sector, rapid industrialization, and advancements in portable electronics.
- Developing economies such as India and China have seen advancements in mobile infrastructure and electronics wearable, which is further increasing demand for piezoelectric MEMS resonators in Asia Pacific.
- The piezoelectric MEMS resonators market in North America and Europe is likely to witness stagnant growth.
Key Players in the Global Market
The global piezoelectric MEMS resonators market is highly concentrated. Prominent players operating in the global market are focusing on technological developments and expansion to meet the growing demand for piezoelectric MEMS resonators. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products and to gain higher profit margins.
Key players operating in the global piezoelectric MEMS resonators market include:
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd
- ROHM CO., LTD.
- Integrated Device Technology
- SiTime Corp
Global Piezoelectric MEMS Resonators Market: Research Scope
Global Piezoelectric MEMS Resonators Market, by Application
- Miniature Low Profile Devices
- Industrial Equipment
- Incorporation in ICs
Global Piezoelectric MEMS Resonators Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.