Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market: Introduction
- Physical therapy, also known as physiotherapy, is a health profession in which healthcare practitioners treat different human conditions, such as physical impairments experienced by people in the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, neurological, endocrinological, trauma or disease, or birth defects
- Physical therapy services have contributed significantly to promote health and wellness, which includes rehabilitation of patients too. Specially designed exercises help patients gain physical skills during this rehabilitation. The patient group entering into rehabilitation includes infants and the geriatric population.
Key Drivers, Restrains, and Opportunities of Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market
- Low treatment costs of physical therapy rehabilitation solutions, growing launches and approvals of innovative virtual physical therapy solutions, and increasing alliances and collaborations between market players are key factors driving the global physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market
- The market is expected to see significant development during the forecast period, as key players concentrate on technological advances in the field of rehabilitation solutions for physical therapy. For instance, in January 2019, a new MIOTherapy (MIO), a wearable device for physical and occupational therapists, was introduced by MbientLab, a company that develops next-generation sensors and software for the healthcare industry.
- Improvements and progresses in medical technologies that have increased the survival rate of premature infants, stoke sufferers, and trauma, who need probable management for physical sicknesses is a key factor boosting the global market. These rehabilitations also aid in reinstating the quality of life by keeping maintenance of physical, mental, and emotional comfort.
- Expansion of global physical therapy rehabilitation solutions is expected to be also powered by growing knowledge of the value of physical therapy that delivers outcomes without side-effects. Physical therapy rehab solutions are also required at hospitals, outpatient clinics, private practices, elementary and secondary schools, and sports and fitness events, thereby fueling the physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market.
North America to Capture Major Share of Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market
- Growing number of geriatric care providers and injury cases in North America is estimated to significantly propel the physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market in the region during the forecast period. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2016, about one-quarter of individuals in the U.S. over the age of 65 experienced a fitness issue, and at least 300,000 of them were treated annually for hip fractures, and over 95% of hip fractures were attributed to accidental cases in individuals in 2016, costing US$ 31 billion, annually, in the U.S.
- Asia pacific is estimated to be a major region of the global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market due to an increase in road accidents and rising awareness about physical therapy in the region. Rise in number of product launches by key players in emerging economies, such as India and China, is another important factor that is projected to propel the market in the region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market
Key companies operating in the physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market are focused on strategic partnerships to create innovative and technologically advanced technologies for the rehabilitation of physical therapy for various indications, which ultimately is driving the global physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market. For instance, Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc. acquired RespondWell, a telerehabilitation platform, from RespondWell LLC in October 2016. Zimmer Biomet incorporated the new platform into its Zimmer Biomet Signature Solutions in order to further increase patient compliance with physical therapy.
Major players operating in the global physical therapy rehabilitation solutions market are listed below:
- Reflexion Health
- AC international
- Cerner Corporation
- eviCore Healthcare
- Smith and Nephew
- CoRehab srl
- Hinge Health Inc.
- Sword Health Inc.
- Mira Rehab Limited
- Motekforce Link
Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market: Research Scope
Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market, by Solution
Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market, by Application
- Hip Joint
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Forearms and Wrist Joints
- Shoulder and Elbow Joint
- Knee Join
Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market, by Deployment
Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Self-insured Employer
- Healthcare IDN (Integrated Delivery Network)s
Global Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Solutions Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.