Global Phototherapy Mask Market: Snapshot
The global phototherapy mask market is predicted to count its growth mainly on the demand for light therapy for treating various conditions such as those related to acne and breakout. The blue light therapy could help to calm inflammation and kill bacteria under the skin surface. The red light-emitting diode (LED) light therapy, on the other hand, could offer anti-aging benefits while penetrating the deepest level of the patient’s dermis. It could stimulate the skin to start constructing new capillaries and help with sun and other damagers that have slowed or broken skin structures.
The global phototherapy mask market is expected to benefit from emerging technologies such as low-level light therapy (LLLT) with LED. Improved blood flow and its proven action on both dermis and epidermis skin cells could help LED-LLLT to impress plastic surgeons for its use in aging face treatments, according to a world’s leading photosurgery and phototherapy expert, Dr. R. Glen Calderhead. Furthermore, Dr. Calderhead added that LED-LLLT could be an effective stand-alone and safe therapy. The non-invasive, non-toxic, and virtually safe nature for breastfeeding or pregnant women are envisaged to widen the consumer base of phototherapy mask manufacturers.
The steep prices of light therapy could be another factor augmenting the growth of the global phototherapy mask market. One treatment could vary from a US$50.0 to US$300.0. The feasibility of conducting light therapy at home is prognosticated to draw demand for consumers with a busy work schedule or those reluctant to visit a doctor’s office. As a great substitute to clinical-grade treatments, Dr. Z. Paul Lorenc, a famed aesthetic medicine expert in New York City, suggests using pharmacy-bought LED skincare devices.
Phototherapy is also called as a light therapy. Phototherapy is a process through which a dosages of bright light administered in the body in order to treat the various diseases such as:
- To treat SOD (seasonal affective disorder) with the help of light box. A light box is a device used to overcome the problem form mood depression
- To treat hyperbilirubinemia and jaundice in new infant babies by skin thermistor under fluorescent light
- To treat eczema by narrow brand ultraviolet B lights. It’s commonly found in children with symptoms like dry skin, itchy red followed by inflammation
- To treat psoriasis, a kind of skin disease which causes chronic autoimmune result in redness, itching, pain and swollen joint. Psoriasis can be treated with the help of both the ultraviolet A and ultraviolet B rays
During the process of phototherapy treatment, a phototherapy mask is needed effectively in order to protect the baby’s eyes and face of the adults. It acts as an eye protector by blocking the ultraviolet rays when the baby exposes to lights. The mask allows the baby to open and close the eye naturally. The mask is generally made up of soft polyester material with Velcro straps facility. In adult it helps to overcome from the problem of skin disease like blemishes and anti-ageing.
On the basis of treatment, the phototherapy mask market is segmented in skin diseases and neonatal jaundice. Whereas on the basis of product type, it is segmented as LED phototherapy facial mask and infant phototherapy mask. LED phototherapy facial mask play a very vital role in all age adult who are suffering from various dermatological conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, and wrinkles. In infants it protect the eyes from harmful rays, generally used for the treatment of neonatal jaundice. All the above mentioned phototherapy mask segments are growing parallel. Phototherapy is a matured market, it is penetrated in all age groups childhood, adolescence and adulthood. Now a days, the home based phototherapy device is more acceptable as compare to hospital base. Increase in morbidity and mortality rate due to neonatal jaundice is the major driving factor that boosts the growth of phototherapy mask market. Increasing geriatric population and innovative technology drag the market growth in the future. The stringent government regulation that imposed the use of the device and high cost associated with it are the factors that restraining the phototherapy mask market growth. Globally the level of competition in the phototherapy mask market is quite high. Collaboration, agreement, partnership are the major strategies followed by the companies in order to remain competitive in the phototherapy mask market.
The global phototherapy market had been segmented as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and rest of the world. North America followed by Europe hold the maximum share of the phototherapy mask market due to technology advancement and sound government regulation policy for medical insurance. Asia Pacific is an emerging market due to increasing awareness about skin treatment and increase in infant precaution. Latin America is expected to generate remarkable market growth due to increase in diagnostic procedures and developing healthcare infrastructure. In rest of the world, development of the healthcare project and economy helps to boost the phototherapy mask market. However, affordability issues and poor patient education are factors restraining the phototherapy mask market growth.
The major players driving phototherapy mask market include Besmed Health Business Corporation, Fanem Ltda, Farstar (wuxi) Medical Equipment, Natus medical incorporated, and Mediprema SA.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.