Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market: Introduction
- Photo rejuvenation is another form of facial rejuvenation that utilizes broad wavelength light that is absorbed by brown and red pigments present under the skin. The photo rejuvenation process leads to the distribution of energy to both epidermal as well as deep layers of the skin but damages the epidermis. However, this is abated by the application of chilled crystals.
- Photo rejuvenation treatments result in the decline of brown spots, redness, and excess blood vessels (sun damage). Additionally, these results help to provide smooth as well as soft texture to the skin and diminish fine lines or wrinkles on the face. These treatments can be performed on various parts of the body such as neck, shoulders, chest, face, and hands. Generally, these treatments are implemented on the body areas that display signs of photo aging and others.
- The global photo rejuvenation devices market is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, owing to rise in awareness about cosmetic treatments and the desire to stay and look young.
Get an Idea about the Offerings of Our Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market Report from this Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market
- The aesthetic industry has been growing at an exponential rate, as large part of the population is inclined toward enhancing their appearance. Factors, such as awareness among the population and high disposable incomes are boosting this industry. Technological advancements in the field have made available diverse treatments meant for aesthetic or cosmetic purposes. Presently, a large number of companies are concentrated on technologies that can be utilized in multiple applications. This is expected to drive the global photo rejuvenation devices market during the forecast period.
- Increase in disposable income is resulting in improved living standards of people in developed and emerging economies of the world. Moreover, there has been an increase in the prevalence of skin diseases across all age groups and surge in expenditure on personal care has resulted in high demand for aesthetic treatment. According to the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), in the U.S., the average household net-adjusted disposable income per capita is US$ 44,049 per year. This figure is much higher than that of the OECD average of US$ 30,563. This has resulted in better standards of living. Increase in disposable income of the population has directly led to individuals availing better treatments for cosmetic needs. This factor is expected to fuel the global photo rejuvenation devices market during the forecast period.
High Risks Associated with Photo Rejuvenation Devices Hamper Market
- Few risks associated with treatments using photo rejuvenation devices, include itching, redness, and swelling of the skin with chances of hyperpigmentation, scarring, blistering, and in rare cases, infections
- Burning of skin during treatments for skin resurfacing, skin rejuvenation, and other facial treatments has been a major source of concern. Side effects of such injuries are sometimes extensively severe, leading to permanent and disfiguring injuries.
- Cases where patients suffered extensive burns, scarring, and hyperpigmentation have led to a mounting number of injury lawsuits. This factor is likely to hinder market growth during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of photo rejuvenation devices, followed by North America and Europe. China and India are key markets in the region. The two countries account for over 30% demand for photo rejuvenation devices in the region.
- Increase in population, rise in incidences of skin diseases, and economic growth of China, India, and others countries of Southeast Asia are resulting in high per capita health care expenditure. This is anticipated to drive the photo rejuvenation devices market in the region.
- The photo rejuvenation devices market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increased investments in the health care industry of the region
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market:
The global photo rejuvenation devices market is highly competitive with top manufacturers adopting various strategies for attaining maximum market share. Some of the key players operating in the global photo rejuvenation devices market are:
- Abbott Medical Optics
- Biolitec AG
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Candela Corporation
- Erchonia Medical
- LISA Laser Products
- Alcon, Inc.
- Dornier Medtech GmbH
- AESCULIGHT LLC
- Deka Laser
- Nidek Company Ltd.
- Vascular Solutions, Inc.
Global Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market: Research Scope
Global Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market, by Technology Type
- Mechanical (LED and Laser)
- Chemical (chemical Peels)
Global Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market, by Application
Global Photo Rejuvenation Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.