Performance Monitoring Module: Introduction
- The performance monitoring module is a hardware unit inside a processor to measure its performance parameters
- The performance monitoring module consists of the measurement of performance over time based on key performance indicators
- The performance monitoring module observes various activities on a computer, similar to the CPU. It helps detect issues on a local or remote computer by monitoring and measuring the performance of hardware, software services, and their applications.
- It offers better understanding of machines by measuring the key performance indicators (KPI) and reduces operational costs and avoids lost production due to fouled machines by efficiency automatic status monitoring
- The performance monitoring module consists of a set of tools that are required to monitor cloud applications, log issues, trace and alert teams about irregularities or issues with cloud infrastructure
Rise in Demand for Performance Monitoring Module Globally
- The performance monitoring module is extensively utilized in different types of machines in petro-chemical, oil & gas and power industries to increase the efficiency and productivity as well as to monitor and diagnose specific machine faults
- The web-based performance monitoring module can be employed to monitor the health status of the service portal in real-time. It includes web log analysis, web usability analysis, website performance benchmarking, web link validation, and performance reporting, which can be helpful for all types of e-business models.
- The performance monitoring module can be utilized to identify, collect, monitor, and report the overall operational health of a computer system. It enables end users, administrators, and organizations to evaluate the performance of a given system.
North America to Lead Global Performance Monitoring Module Market
- North America is expected to lead the global performance monitoring module market due to rising presence of numerous global players in the region, especially in the U.S. and Canada; increasing globalization of business; and rapid increase in demand for cloud-based applications and mobile based applications of performance monitoring solutions
- The U.S. is also contributing to the region's prominent share in the global performance monitoring module spending, which further propels the performance monitoring module market in North America
- Asia Pacific and Europe continue to make strong gains fueled by an increase in focus and investment among enterprises about the importance of reliable and high-performance applications in business environment
- The market in Middle East & Africa is anticipated to expand at a considerable pace due to rising advance APM analytics, increased log management, and rising research and development activities, which are expected to offer new opportunities for the performance monitoring module market in the region during the forecast period
Key Players of Global Performance Monitoring Module Market
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Intel Corp.
- Corning Inc.
- Ciena Corporation
- Dynatrace, Inc.
Global Performance Monitoring Module Market: Research Scope
Global Performance Monitoring Module Market, by Type
Global Performance Monitoring Module Market, by Application
- IT and telecom
- Media and entertainment
Global Performance Monitoring Module Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa