Performance Minerals Additives Market
Performance Minerals Additives Market (Type: Bentonite, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Mica, Perlite, Quartz, Talc, Feldspar Mineral, Halloysite, Refined Clay, and Others; Application: Plastics, Rubber, Lubricants, Paints & Coatings, Adhesives, Glass, Ceramics, and Others; and End-use Industry: Packaging, Building & Construction, Automotive, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Home Care & Personal Care, Oil & Gas, Energy & Power, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2021-2031
Press Release :
Mission-critical Projects in Packaging Create Business Opportunities during COVID-19 Crisis
The coronavirus pandemic has affected almost all end markets, whilst not sparing the performance minerals additives market. Performance minerals additives are virtually found in all applications of construction, packaging, and automotive industries. However, the growth of these industries is affecting the performance minerals additives market. In order to stay afloat during the COVID-19 outbreak, manufacturers are focusing on essential industries such as food & beverages (F&B), pharmaceutical, and home care to capitalize on revenue opportunities.
Manufacturers are adopting the plug-and-play mode of production and other business activities due to the volatile demand & supply of products. They are ensuring business continuity for mission critical projects in the packaging, agriculture, and energy industries.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports Ask for a Sample
Groundbreaking Polyolefin Compatibilization Technology Boosts Properties in Recycled Plastics
The recycled plastic has become the need of the hour in every end-use industry. However, recycling plastic in order to make it as useful as virgin plastic can be potentially challenging. Imerys - a France-based multinational company is taking the lead to acquire in-depth knowledge of the effects of minerals in polymers. Startups and established companies are realizing the importance of R&D investment in order to gain a competitive edge over other players in the performance minerals additives market.
Stakeholders are increasing the availability of recycled plastic made from the groundbreaking polyolefin compatibilization technology. Companies are engineering multi-functional mineral additives to innovate in recycled plastics. These efforts are being made to match recycled plastic properties with virgin polymers to enable their use in high-value applications.
Get an idea about the offerings of our report from Report Brochure
High Performance Concrete Additives in Liquid Form Useful for Concrete Mixes
The performance minerals additives market is predicted to reach the valuation of US$ 72.5 Bn by the end of 2031. Manufacturers are bolstering their production capabilities in high performance concrete additives, which are useful in the construction industry. These additives are used for the mixture of water cement and aggregate in small quantities in order to increase the durability of concrete to fix concrete behavior and control setting or hardening. The liquid and powdered form additives are becoming known in concrete mixes.
Companies in the performance minerals additives market are increasing the availability of ready-to-use liquid form additives that can be added to the concrete at the plant or jobsite. The successful use of additives depends on the use of appropriate methods of batching and concreting.
Barrier Solutions, Performance Additives Help Engage Consumers with Quality Products
The ever-increasing packaging industry is creating stable income streams for manufacturers in the performance minerals additives market, as packaging plays a pivotal role in engaging consumers with a given brand. Avient Corporation - a global provider of specialized polymer materials and services, has a comprehensive portfolio in performance minerals additives meant for the packaging industry, which help to improve the shelf life of food contained in packaging materials.
Barrier solutions and performance additives help to deliver product protection and extend the shelf life of products to increase the availability of high-quality products to consumers.
Companies Partnering with OEMs in Asia to Engineer Vehicle Performance Additives
The light-duty vehicle performance additives are contributing to the recognition of Afton Chemical Corporation - a developer of petroleum & additives in order to improve fuel economy, power, acceleration, and reduce emissions. Companies in the performance minerals additives market are increasing their output capacities in performance fuel additives that help light duty vehicles to maintain design performance by cleaning vital components in the fuel system and protect them from harm.
An increasing number of passenger vehicles and motorbikes is being built keeping in mind vehicle performance additives. This is evident since additive manufacturers are gaining awareness about newly introduced emission regulations across nations, fuel specifications, alternate fuels, and the new engine technology that are influencing customer experience. Companies are collaborating with OEMs in North America, Asia, and Europe to gain valuable feedback in the vehicles sector.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Performance Minerals Additives Market for Performance OEM , ask for a customized report
Since single use materials have gained popularity amid the ongoing coronavirus crisis, companies in the performance minerals additives market are mapping future growth opportunities in the packaging industry.
The performance minerals additives market is expected to progress at a modest CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. This is evident since it is challenging to incorporate the properties of virgin plastics in recycled plastic. Hence, companies in the performance minerals additives market should increase their R&D in the robust polyolefin compatibilization technology to develop additives that help recycled plastics to mimic the properties of virgin plastics. Shelf appeal and consumer engagement of quality products are being achieved with high-quality packaging materials.
Performance Minerals Additives Market: Overview
- Performance mineral additives are widely used in plastics, and the trend is for ever-increasing use of mineral additives driven by several factors. Firstly, performance mineral additives allow for manufacture of plastic materials with a much wider range of properties, including properties not normally associated with plastics, such as high electrical conductivity or thermal conductivity. Performance mineral additives can be utilized to reinforce plastics; for instance, performance mineral additives such as talc and glass fiber have enabled polypropylene to compete successfully in the engineering polymers market. Almost all plastics are made from petroleum feedstock, and the price of plastics inexorably increases as the abundance of oil & gas declines. In contrast, performance mineral additives are abundant and prices increase at a sluggish pace, with the consequence that filled plastics become more commercially attractive year after year.
- Most popular performance mineral additives are calcium carbonate, talc, kaolin, mica, and glass. Several types of specialty additives are available; however, these common types are a good starting point for understanding structure-property relationships. They are cost-effective and hence, are widely used in numerous industries, including automotive, packaging, agriculture, and pharmaceutical.
- The global performance minerals additives market is primarily driven by industrialization and expansion of the construction industry. Automobile and packaging are the other industries that drive the performance minerals additives market.
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest research report on the performance minerals additives market for the actual year of 2020 and the forecast period 2021 to 2031, rise in usage of performance minerals additives in the construction industry is a key factor that is expected to boost the global performance minerals additives market during the forecast period
- In terms of revenue, the global performance minerals additives market is estimated to reach US$ 72.5 Bn by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period
Growing Packaging, Automotive, and Construction Industries: Key Driver of Performance Minerals Additives Market
- The construction industry plays a major role in economic growth of a country. The global construction/civil engineering industry has been expanding significantly since the past decade. Rise in demand for smart infrastructure and increase in infrastructure expenditure in developing countries are key factors driving the global construction industry. Increase in expenditure to improve residential, commercial, and industrial infrastructure and energy conservation initiatives are expected to fuel the civil engineering industry during the forecast period.
- Expansion of the building & construction industry in emerging economies such as China, India, Russia, Brazil, and South Africa is anticipated to augment the global construction industry in the near future
- Bentonite, perlite, feldspar, calcium carbonate, and kaolin are key raw materials used in construction. These have the ability to provide strength and resistance, primarily in excavation and foundation works.
- Expansion of the construction industry in the Continental Europe is also boosting the demand for aluminum. Additionally, demand for aluminum continues to increase in mechanical engineering and packaging segments. This, in turn, is anticipated to drive the performance minerals additives market.
Calcium Carbonate Dominates Performance Minerals Additives Market
- Based on type, the calcium carbonate segment dominated the global performance minerals additives market in 2020. Calcium carbonate is also a lucrative segment of the global performance minerals additives market. This can be primarily ascribed to the increase in construction activity.
- The Feldspar mineral segment is estimated to expand at a steady pace during the forecast period. The segment is likely to expand due to its use in the glass industry, and to some extent, as a filler and extender in paint, plastics, and rubber.
- The quartz type segment is anticipated to expand significantly during the forecast period, as quartz has various applications in the field of ceramics and in the manufacture of glass. Demand for pottery is considerably high in developing nations on account of growing population coupled with higher spending limit.
Rise in Application of Performance Minerals Additives in Plastics
- In terms of value, the plastic application segment is estimated to dominate the global performance minerals additives market during the forecast period. The segment is projected to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
- Plastic is likely to be a highly attractive application segment of the global performance minerals additives market during the forecast period. Increase in demand for plastic and its products is anticipated to drive the segment in the near future.
- The rubber segment offers significant opportunities to the global performance minerals additives market
Performance Minerals Additives Market: Competition Landscape
- Detailed profiles of providers of performance minerals additives have been included in the report to evaluate their financials, key product offerings, recent developments, and strategies
- Key players operating in the global performance minerals additives market are
- Minerals Technologies Inc.
- LKAB Minerals
- GLC Minerals, LLC
- Dicalite Management Group, Inc.
- EP Minerals
- ORGANIC INDUSTRIES PVT LTD.
- Kutch Minerals
- Bharat Mines and Minerals
- Upreti Talc Pvt. Ltd.
Performance Minerals Additives Market: Key Players
- Key providers of performance minerals additives, such as GLC Minerals, Imerys, Dicalite Management Group, and LKAB Minerals, are focusing on research & development, mergers, joint ventures, collaborations, and product innovation of performance minerals additives
- In the global performance minerals additives market report, we have discussed individual strategies, followed by company profiles of providers of performance minerals additives. The ‘Competition Landscape’ section has been included in the report to provide readers with a dashboard view and company market share analysis of key players operating in the global performance minerals additives market.
Performance Minerals Additives Market – Scope of the Report
The latest study collated and published by Transparency Market Research (TMR) analyzes the historical and present-day scenario of the global performance minerals additives market in order to accurately gauge its future growth. The study presents detailed information about the important growth factors, restraints, and trends that are creating a landscape for the growth of the global performance minerals additives market so as to identify growth opportunities for market stakeholders. The report also provides insightful information about how the global performance minerals additives market would expand during the forecast period of 2021 to 2031.
The report offers intricate dynamics about different aspects of the global performance minerals additives market, which aids companies operating in the market in making strategic development decisions. TMR’s study also elaborates on significant changes that are highly anticipated to configure growth of the global performance minerals additives market during the forecast period. It also includes a key indicator assessment that highlights growth prospects of the global performance minerals additives market and estimates statistics related to growth of the market in terms of value (US$ Bn).
This study covers a detailed segmentation of the global performance minerals additives market, along with key information and a competition outlook. The report mentions company profiles of players that are currently dominating the global performance minerals additives market, wherein various development, expansion, and winning strategies practiced and implemented by leading players have been presented in detail.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Report on Performance Minerals Additives Market
The report provides detailed information about the global performance minerals additives market on the basis of comprehensive research on various factors that are playing a key role in accelerating the growth potential of the global market. Information mentioned in the report answers path-breaking questions for companies that are currently operating in the market and are looking for innovative methods to create a unique benchmark in the global performance minerals additives market, so as to help them design successful strategies and make target-driven decisions.
- Which application segment of the global performance minerals additives market would emerge as major revenue generator during the forecast period?
- How are key market players successfully earning revenue out of advantages of performance minerals additives?
- What would be the Y-o-Y growth trend of the global performance minerals additives market between 2021 and 2031?
- What are the winning imperatives of leading players operating in the global performance minerals additives market?
- Which type segment is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the global performance minerals additives market during the forecast period?
- Which are the leading companies operating in the global performance minerals additives market?
Research Methodology – Performance Minerals Additives Market
The research methodology adopted by analysts for compiling the global performance minerals additives market report is based on detailed primary as well as secondary research. With the help of in-depth insights of the market-affiliated information that is obtained and legitimated by market-admissible sources, analysts have offered riveting observations and authentic forecasts for the global performance minerals additives market.
During the primary research phase, analysts interviewed market stakeholders, investors, brand managers, vice presidents, and sales and marketing managers. Based on data obtained through interviews of genuine sources, analysts have emphasized the changing scenario of the global performance minerals additives market.
For secondary research, analysts scrutinized numerous annual report publications, white papers, market association publications, and company websites to obtain the necessary understanding of the global performance minerals additives market.
Performance Minerals Additives Market – Segmentation
TMR’s research study assesses the global performance minerals additives market in terms of type, application, end-use industry, and region. This report presents extensive market dynamics and trends associated with different segments of the market and how they are influencing growth prospects of the global performance minerals additives market.