Pediatric Examination Tables Market: Introduction
- Pediatric examination tables are portable stretchers or beds used to lay pediatric patients down to examine them. These are installed in pediatric clinics, hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers for diagnosis of medical conditions and routine checkups.
- Pediatric examination tables are designed with different colors to create a fun, comfortable, and kid-friendly environment for children of all ages
- Key features of pediatric examination tables are height adjustment, safety features, portability, dirt & liquid resistant surfaces, and availability of different compartments for the storage of different diagnostic tools and consumables
- Manufacturers offer various pediatric tables to pediatricians such as examination tables with zoo themes, aquatic themes, cartoon themes, and color shades
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Pediatric Examination Tables Market Report
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market: Key Drivers
- The global pediatric examination tables market is primarily driven by new table designs with various patient- as well as doctor-friendly features offered by the manufacturers. The designed and articulated pediatric examination tables provide comfort to the pediatric patients, while at the same time making it easier for doctors to handle the patients in a more convenient manner.
- Several manufacturers emphasize on providing patient-centric examination tables with key features such as height adjustable tables, thematic designs, portable tables, and tables with different compartments. Rise in number of pediatric examination table manufacturers and increase in demand for fancy pediatric tables among pediatricians across the world are the key factors projected to boost the growth of the global pediatric examination tables market from 2019 to 2027.
- Increase in the number of pediatric clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, and hospitals and rise in trend of development of mother & child care specialty hospitals are anticipated to fuel the growth of the global pediatric examination tables market during the forecast period.
Manual Pediatric Examination Tables Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of product, the global pediatric examination tables market can be bifurcated into electric pediatric examination tables and manual pediatric examination tables. The manual pediatric examination tables segment in expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Comparatively large number of manual pediatric examination tables, easy availability, and low cost are likely to contribute to the segment’s dominant market share from 2019 to 2027
- The electric examination tables segment is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Adoption of electric examination tables is increasing among end-users due to easy adjustment of height for teenage patients.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Pediatric Examination Tables Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Pediatric Clinics Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the global pediatric examination tables market can be classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, pediatric clinics, and mother & child care centers
- The pediatric clinics segment is anticipated to dominate the global pediatric examination tables market from 2019 to 2027
Asia Pacific Pediatric Examination Tables Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global pediatric examination tables market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Well-established health care facilities and infrastructure, increase in the number of pediatric clinics, and rise in demand for pediatric examination tables are attributed to the region’s dominant market share from 2019 to 2027.
- The pediatric examination tables market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Growth of the market in Asia Pacific is attributed to rise in number of hospitals & pediatric clinics, improving health care infrastructure, and increase in population in China and India.
- Moreover, rapid growth of the health care industry in Asia Pacific, easy access to health care facilities, and increase in investments in health care by leading players are projected to fuel the growth of the market in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market
- The global pediatric examination tables market is highly fragmented, with large number of domestic players holding majority share in respective regions. Key players operating in the global pediatric examination tables market are:
- Midmark Corporation
- RehabMart.com, LLC
- Hausmann Industries
- Tiger Medical, Inc.
- Promotal (ELOI Group)
- Hidemar, S.A.
- Clinton Industries, Inc.
- Dieckhoff & Ratschow Praxisdienst GmbH & Co.KG
- Trumpf Medical
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market: Research Scope
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market, by Product
- Manual Pediatric Examination Tables
- Electric Pediatric Examination Tables
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Pediatric Clinics
- Mother & Child Care Centers
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.