Pediatric Examination Tables Market: Introduction
- Pediatric examination tables are portable stretchers or beds used to lay pediatric patients down to examine them. These are installed in pediatric clinics, hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers for diagnosis of medical conditions and routine checkups.
- Pediatric examination tables are designed with different colors to create a fun, comfortable, and kid-friendly environment for children of all ages
- Key features of pediatric examination tables are height adjustment, safety features, portability, dirt & liquid resistant surfaces, and availability of different compartments for the storage of different diagnostic tools and consumables
- Manufacturers offer various pediatric tables to pediatricians such as examination tables with zoo themes, aquatic themes, cartoon themes, and color shades
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Pediatric Examination Tables Market Report
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market: Key Drivers
- The global pediatric examination tables market is primarily driven by new table designs with various patient- as well as doctor-friendly features offered by the manufacturers. The designed and articulated pediatric examination tables provide comfort to the pediatric patients, while at the same time making it easier for doctors to handle the patients in a more convenient manner.
- Several manufacturers emphasize on providing patient-centric examination tables with key features such as height adjustable tables, thematic designs, portable tables, and tables with different compartments. Rise in number of pediatric examination table manufacturers and increase in demand for fancy pediatric tables among pediatricians across the world are the key factors projected to boost the growth of the global pediatric examination tables market from 2019 to 2027.
- Increase in the number of pediatric clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, and hospitals and rise in trend of development of mother & child care specialty hospitals are anticipated to fuel the growth of the global pediatric examination tables market during the forecast period.
Manual Pediatric Examination Tables Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of product, the global pediatric examination tables market can be bifurcated into electric pediatric examination tables and manual pediatric examination tables. The manual pediatric examination tables segment in expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Comparatively large number of manual pediatric examination tables, easy availability, and low cost are likely to contribute to the segment’s dominant market share from 2019 to 2027
- The electric examination tables segment is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Adoption of electric examination tables is increasing among end-users due to easy adjustment of height for teenage patients.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Pediatric Examination Tables Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Pediatric Clinics Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the global pediatric examination tables market can be classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, pediatric clinics, and mother & child care centers
- The pediatric clinics segment is anticipated to dominate the global pediatric examination tables market from 2019 to 2027
Asia Pacific Pediatric Examination Tables Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global pediatric examination tables market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Well-established health care facilities and infrastructure, increase in the number of pediatric clinics, and rise in demand for pediatric examination tables are attributed to the region’s dominant market share from 2019 to 2027.
- The pediatric examination tables market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Growth of the market in Asia Pacific is attributed to rise in number of hospitals & pediatric clinics, improving health care infrastructure, and increase in population in China and India.
- Moreover, rapid growth of the health care industry in Asia Pacific, easy access to health care facilities, and increase in investments in health care by leading players are projected to fuel the growth of the market in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market
- The global pediatric examination tables market is highly fragmented, with large number of domestic players holding majority share in respective regions. Key players operating in the global pediatric examination tables market are:
- Midmark Corporation
- RehabMart.com, LLC
- Hausmann Industries
- Tiger Medical, Inc.
- Promotal (ELOI Group)
- Hidemar, S.A.
- Clinton Industries, Inc.
- Dieckhoff & Ratschow Praxisdienst GmbH & Co.KG
- Trumpf Medical
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market: Research Scope
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market, by Product
- Manual Pediatric Examination Tables
- Electric Pediatric Examination Tables
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Pediatric Clinics
- Mother & Child Care Centers
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.