Pediatric Examination Tables Market: Introduction
- Pediatric examination tables are portable stretchers or beds used to lay pediatric patients down to examine them. These are installed in pediatric clinics, hospitals, and ambulatory surgery centers for diagnosis of medical conditions and routine checkups.
- Pediatric examination tables are designed with different colors to create a fun, comfortable, and kid-friendly environment for children of all ages
- Key features of pediatric examination tables are height adjustment, safety features, portability, dirt & liquid resistant surfaces, and availability of different compartments for the storage of different diagnostic tools and consumables
- Manufacturers offer various pediatric tables to pediatricians such as examination tables with zoo themes, aquatic themes, cartoon themes, and color shades
Are you a Start-up willing to make it Big in the Business? Grab an Exclusive PDF Brochure of Pediatric Examination Tables Market Report
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market: Key Drivers
- The global pediatric examination tables market is primarily driven by new table designs with various patient- as well as doctor-friendly features offered by the manufacturers. The designed and articulated pediatric examination tables provide comfort to the pediatric patients, while at the same time making it easier for doctors to handle the patients in a more convenient manner.
- Several manufacturers emphasize on providing patient-centric examination tables with key features such as height adjustable tables, thematic designs, portable tables, and tables with different compartments. Rise in number of pediatric examination table manufacturers and increase in demand for fancy pediatric tables among pediatricians across the world are the key factors projected to boost the growth of the global pediatric examination tables market from 2019 to 2027.
- Increase in the number of pediatric clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, and hospitals and rise in trend of development of mother & child care specialty hospitals are anticipated to fuel the growth of the global pediatric examination tables market during the forecast period.
Manual Pediatric Examination Tables Segment to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of product, the global pediatric examination tables market can be bifurcated into electric pediatric examination tables and manual pediatric examination tables. The manual pediatric examination tables segment in expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period.
- Comparatively large number of manual pediatric examination tables, easy availability, and low cost are likely to contribute to the segment’s dominant market share from 2019 to 2027
- The electric examination tables segment is projected to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Adoption of electric examination tables is increasing among end-users due to easy adjustment of height for teenage patients.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Pediatric Examination Tables Market, Ask for a Customized Report
Pediatric Clinics Segment to Offer Significant Opportunities
- In terms of end-user, the global pediatric examination tables market can be classified into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, pediatric clinics, and mother & child care centers
- The pediatric clinics segment is anticipated to dominate the global pediatric examination tables market from 2019 to 2027
Asia Pacific Pediatric Examination Tables Market to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global pediatric examination tables market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is expected to dominate the global market during the forecast period. Well-established health care facilities and infrastructure, increase in the number of pediatric clinics, and rise in demand for pediatric examination tables are attributed to the region’s dominant market share from 2019 to 2027.
- The pediatric examination tables market in Asia Pacific is likely to grow at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Growth of the market in Asia Pacific is attributed to rise in number of hospitals & pediatric clinics, improving health care infrastructure, and increase in population in China and India.
- Moreover, rapid growth of the health care industry in Asia Pacific, easy access to health care facilities, and increase in investments in health care by leading players are projected to fuel the growth of the market in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market
- The global pediatric examination tables market is highly fragmented, with large number of domestic players holding majority share in respective regions. Key players operating in the global pediatric examination tables market are:
- Midmark Corporation
- RehabMart.com, LLC
- Hausmann Industries
- Tiger Medical, Inc.
- Promotal (ELOI Group)
- Hidemar, S.A.
- Clinton Industries, Inc.
- Dieckhoff & Ratschow Praxisdienst GmbH & Co.KG
- Trumpf Medical
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market: Research Scope
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market, by Product
- Manual Pediatric Examination Tables
- Electric Pediatric Examination Tables
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market, by End-user
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Pediatric Clinics
- Mother & Child Care Centers
Global Pediatric Examination Tables Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.