Global Patient Recliner Market: Overview
In hospitals, the test region, treatment centres, and medical departments, the most prevalent mechanisms are recliners. The global patient recliner market is a thriving sector. In different treatment processes that physicians undertake for their patients, patient recliners play an important role. Due to its compact design these recliner offer comfort and consume less room. Patients are looking for convenience nowadays. There are therefore distinct kinds of recliners with various characteristics and functions on the market, taking this into account. Earlier patient recliner was used to look voluminous and bad, but now their designs have enhanced and demand for these goods has been rising.
The study presents a global and regional prediction and assessment of the patient reclining market. The research offers historical information for 2018 and a revenue-based forecast (USD Million) between 2019 and 2027. The study comprises drivers and limitation of the reclining market for patients and their impact on demand during the predictive period. The report also involves an examination of the possibilities on the global patient recliner market.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global Patient Recliner Market: Notable Developments
With the proliferation of technological developments, several incidents impact the growth trajectory of the global patient recliner market. Some of the leading developments influencing market growth are:
- La-Z-Boy first created and used the design of the patient recliner today, but it was large and somewhat complex. Despite this, the design became dominant and has shown little development in most patient and medical recliners today.
- Due to its huge arms and footprint, which were solved after Nemschoff introduction of the winning patient recliner AVA, the patient's footprint was substantially smaller and its arms less bulky. In addition, latest developments in the design of the patient recliner have produced a side change from a recliner to a wheelchair or bed. This evolution is likely to bode well for the global patient recliners market.
- Recently, Steelcase launched the Empath recliner. The Empath Recliner is an important step in the health cycle–it is completely based on realistic insight, based on thousands of hours of observation and evaluation. Its design takes patients and clinicians as main consumers into account. Empath is intended for both patients and clinicians in healthcare apps to decrease stress and the potential for injury. The launch of novel products by leading vendors is expected to augur growth of the global patient recliner market in coming years.
Prominent vendors in the global patient recliner market are Medline Industries, Krueger International, DeVilbiss Healthcare, Honigberg International, Sauder MFG, Stryker Corporation, and Steelcase.
Global Patient Recliner Market: Growth Drivers
The primary benefit of patient recliners is increased safety for both patients and caregivers. Due to the increasing amount of both government and private healthcare centres around the world, the global patient recliner market is anticipated to grow steadily over the forecast era 2017–27. Another significant driver for global patient recliner market is the increasing aging population. The World Health Organization states that by 2050 there would be a total of 2 billion people in the world aged 60 years and over. The adoption of home-care patient recliners is anticipated to boost with increased disposable earnings and improved living levels in both mature and emerging economies.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
Global Patient Recliner Market: Regional Outlook
Because of maximum healthcare standards, North America obviously dominates the global patient recliner industry. As a result of more important players working in the area, Europe is anticipated to be the second biggest market for patient recliners. The patient recliners market in Asia-Pacific is anticipated to have been at significant development because the increasing population is quickly accepting these products.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.