Global Patient Recliner Market: Overview
In hospitals, the test region, treatment centres, and medical departments, the most prevalent mechanisms are recliners. The global patient recliner market is a thriving sector. In different treatment processes that physicians undertake for their patients, patient recliners play an important role. Due to its compact design these recliner offer comfort and consume less room. Patients are looking for convenience nowadays. There are therefore distinct kinds of recliners with various characteristics and functions on the market, taking this into account. Earlier patient recliner was used to look voluminous and bad, but now their designs have enhanced and demand for these goods has been rising.
The study presents a global and regional prediction and assessment of the patient reclining market. The research offers historical information for 2018 and a revenue-based forecast (USD Million) between 2019 and 2027. The study comprises drivers and limitation of the reclining market for patients and their impact on demand during the predictive period. The report also involves an examination of the possibilities on the global patient recliner market.
Identify the Key Factors that will drive your Company’s Growth. Request a Brochure of this Report here
Global Patient Recliner Market: Notable Developments
With the proliferation of technological developments, several incidents impact the growth trajectory of the global patient recliner market. Some of the leading developments influencing market growth are:
- La-Z-Boy first created and used the design of the patient recliner today, but it was large and somewhat complex. Despite this, the design became dominant and has shown little development in most patient and medical recliners today.
- Due to its huge arms and footprint, which were solved after Nemschoff introduction of the winning patient recliner AVA, the patient's footprint was substantially smaller and its arms less bulky. In addition, latest developments in the design of the patient recliner have produced a side change from a recliner to a wheelchair or bed. This evolution is likely to bode well for the global patient recliners market.
- Recently, Steelcase launched the Empath recliner. The Empath Recliner is an important step in the health cycle–it is completely based on realistic insight, based on thousands of hours of observation and evaluation. Its design takes patients and clinicians as main consumers into account. Empath is intended for both patients and clinicians in healthcare apps to decrease stress and the potential for injury. The launch of novel products by leading vendors is expected to augur growth of the global patient recliner market in coming years.
Prominent vendors in the global patient recliner market are Medline Industries, Krueger International, DeVilbiss Healthcare, Honigberg International, Sauder MFG, Stryker Corporation, and Steelcase.
Global Patient Recliner Market: Growth Drivers
The primary benefit of patient recliners is increased safety for both patients and caregivers. Due to the increasing amount of both government and private healthcare centres around the world, the global patient recliner market is anticipated to grow steadily over the forecast era 2017–27. Another significant driver for global patient recliner market is the increasing aging population. The World Health Organization states that by 2050 there would be a total of 2 billion people in the world aged 60 years and over. The adoption of home-care patient recliners is anticipated to boost with increased disposable earnings and improved living levels in both mature and emerging economies.
Expanding Operations in Future? To get the perfect launch ask for a Custom Report here
Global Patient Recliner Market: Regional Outlook
Because of maximum healthcare standards, North America obviously dominates the global patient recliner industry. As a result of more important players working in the area, Europe is anticipated to be the second biggest market for patient recliners. The patient recliners market in Asia-Pacific is anticipated to have been at significant development because the increasing population is quickly accepting these products.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.