Passionfruit Seed Oil Market
Passionfruit Seed Oil Market (Grade: Refined and Unrefined; Nature: Organic and Conventional; Distribution Channel: B2B and B2C [Grocery Retailers, Hypermarkets/Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Wholesalers, Food & Drink Specialty Stores, Independent Small Groceries, Online Retail, and Other Retail Grade]; End Use: Household/Retail, Food & Beverages [Bakery, Confectionery, Dressing & Condiments, Sauces & Spreads, Ready Meals, Beverage Processing, and Others], Cosmetic Industry [Skin Care, Lip Care, Hair Care, Cosmetics, and Aromatherapy], and Dietary Supplements; and Packaging: Aseptic, Pouches, Bottles, Jerry Cans, Tinplate, Containers, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030
Press Release :
Soaring Demand for Clean Label and Organic Products to Aid Market Growth
Evolving consumer trends, growing awareness related to health & wellness, and consistent rise in the demand for natural products are some of the key factors that are defining the course of the food & beverages and the cosmetics industries. As more number of consumers are opting for natural and clean label products, fruits and vegetable extracts are increasingly being used in an array of applications. Over the past decade, passionfruit seed oil has emerged as one of the most promising and appealing products due to which, the demand is witnessing consistent growth worldwide. In addition, the growing consumer appetite for organic products is another factor that is likely to propel the passionfruit seed oil market during the forecast period.
In the current digital era, social media platforms have played an imperative role in creating awareness regarding the potential benefits of passionfruit seed oil due to which, sales of passionfruit seed oil continue to move in the upward direction. While the adoption of passionfruit seed oil is relatively higher in South America and Europe, the popularity levels across the Asia Pacific are gradually rising. Several participants operating in the current passionfruit seed oil market are expected to focus on curating effective marketing campaigns to expand their market share in the upcoming years. The glaring benefits of passionfruit seed oil in improving the quality of hair and skin are some of the top factors that are projected to influence the expansion of the global passionfruit seed oil market, which is expected to attain a market value of ~US$ 4 Bn by the end of 2030.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Passionfruit Seed Oil Market
Consumer Willingness to Pay Premium Prices for High Quality Skin and Hair Care Products to Drive Global Market
Over the past decade, due to the positive economic outlook across the world and increase in the disposable income levels particularly in the developing regions, consumers are increasingly willing to pay premium prices for top quality hair and skincare. This trend is likely to continue over the stipulated timeframe of the study and possibly gather even more momentum due to the influence of social media marketing and conventional marketing campaigns. As the demand for natural, organic, and clean label products continues to grow at an impressive pace around the world, the passionfruit seed oil market is staring at a bright future.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
In addition, new skincare routines and products such as passionfruit seed oil are increasingly gaining popularity due to significant benefits for the skin and hair. The adoption of passionfruit seed oil in skincare formulations is on the rise, as it relieves itching, hydrates the skin, balances the moisture levels in the skin, contains anti-oxidant properties, and also aids in preventing acne. Passionfruit seed oil is also gaining considerable attention from the hair care sphere, as it contains the required nutrients and vitamins. As consumers continue to explore the true potential of passionfruit oil, the passionfruit seed oil market is expected to grow at a consistent pace in the next few years.
Market Players to Address Supply Chain Bottlenecks, Likely to Focus on Online Sales
The COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a significant impact on the growth of the global passionfruit seed oil market. As governments across the world scramble to contain the transmission of the novel COVID-19 virus, restrictions on trade, transportation, and lockdowns have created a massive dent across the supply chain. In addition, apart from a series of challenges within the supply chain, the dwindling consumer demand for premium products is another factor that is likely to hamper the overall growth of the global passionfruit seed oil market particularly in 2020. Sales across offline sales channels are likely to take a hit due to which, companies should focus on online platforms to increase sales and generate revenues.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on Passionfruit Seed Oil Market
The global passionfruit seed oil market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. The market growth can be primarily attributed to a host of factors, including growing demand for organic & clean label food products, inclination toward products made from natural ingredients, growing demand from the hair and skin care segments, and growing consumer awareness regarding the benefits of passionfruit seed oil. Market players should ideally focus on creating impactful and engaging marketing campaigns to increase their consumer base, thus strengthening their position in the market. During the COVID-19 pandemic, as offline sales across supermarkets and retail stores are likely to experience a notable slump due to containment measures taken by governments, companies should target online sales channels to generate revenues.
Passionfruit Seed Oil Market: Overview
- The global passion fruit seed oil market is anticipated to be ~US$ 2 Bn in 2020. By the end of 2030, the market is likely to reach ~US$ 4 Bn by 2030. Through the course of the forecast period, it is likely to expand at a CAGR of 5.4%, finds Transparency Market Research (TMR) in a recent study.
- Passionfruit seed oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxiditive properties that are helpful for skin and hair care. It is the one of the enabling growth in the market across the globe. In addition, increasing usage of passionfruit seed oil in cosmetology application is proving favorable for the market’s growth.
- The steadily rising popularity of clean label products, along with the rising awareness about medicinal properties of passionfruit seed oil are propelling growth of passionfruit seed oil market. Increasing popularity of vitamin-rich and healthy passion fruit seed oil will boost the market.
Passionfruit Seed Oil: Market Frontrunners
- In terms of nature type, conventional sub-segment is leading in 2020 with a share of 85%. The other organic sub-segment accounts for 15% of the market in terms of value.
- Based on grade type, the refined segment is currently leading the global market followed by the unrefined segment. The refined segments accounts for 60.4% and unrefined sector accounts for 39.6% of the market, respectively, on the basis of value in 2020.
- Based on region, North America has dominance in the global passionfruit seed oil market followed by excluding Japan, Europe, and Oceania
Passionfruit Seed Oil Market: Trends
- ‘Fruit-in-beer’ and functional beverages gaining traction
Functional beverages have high nutritional value and functional additives, which make them popular among health-conscious consumers. The growing demand for flavored functional beverages is one of the key growth drivers of the market. The expanding brewing industry and rapidly rising popularity of the fruit-in-beer’ trend are anticipated to offer lucrative growth opportunities to players in the passion fruit seed oil market.
- Increasing use of passion fruit seed oil in cosmetology applications Globally, there is a high demand for cosmetic and skincare products. Passion fruit seed oil is often used as an ingredient in skincare products and cosmetics. The beneficial properties of passion fruit seed oil make it an ideal ingredient in skincare products. The passion fruit seed oil market is likely to gain from the expansion of the personal and cosmetic industry. Moreover, the demand for personal care & beauty products is rising among male consumers. This is expected to bode well for the passion fruit seed oil market.
High Demand for Passion Fruit Seed Oil from Bakery & Confectionery Industry
- The moderately rising consumer awareness regarding high-value products that offer nutritional benefits is one of the major factors fueling the demand for passion fruit seed oil. The increasing number of product launches of bakery goods and confectionaries with passion fruit as a potential ingredient is attracting large sections of consumers, resulting in significant growth in the market. Furthermore, manufacturers are also showing a keen interest in using passionfruit in confectionaries and bakery products to provide a favorable taste to their end products.
Passionfruit Seed Oil Market: Strategies
- Some of the leading manufacturers who are operating in the global passionfruit seed oil market are introducing new and innovative products and strengthening their supply base channel through online channel, where target consumers are offered discount on the products listed
- Product Innovation and Launches: Key companies are offering product organic products targeting skin and hair conscious consumers. For instance,
- Henry Lamotte OILS GmbH, a U.S.-based company has launched offering passionfruit seed oil virgin form/unrefined form, which has wide application for hair treatment. It is available across the globe through online channel such as Amazon.
- Leven Rose, one of the trusted companies known for offering high quality cosmetics & personal care products, offers 100% organic passion fruit seed oil named as “Maracuja Passion Fruit Seed Oil - 1 oz”, which has numerous application for skin care such as: restore aging, calm inflamed skin, and reduce red spots, reduce the symptoms of acne can bring a radiant glow with cell reproduction.
Impact of COVID-19 on Passionfruit Seed Oil
- Passionfruit seed oil has a wide application in cosmetic, personal care, food, and pharmaceutical industries. In the current scenario, the food industry, along with other industries are facing loss, due to erratic cultivation of passionfruit seed oil leading to limited output, which hinder the growth of the market. Thus, the demand for passionfruit seed oil market is declining. Lockdown imposed across developing nations such as China, the U.S., and India is restricting access to luxurious goods, which may negatively impact the market.
Target Region for Market
- In terms of value, countries in North America is anticipated to emerge dominant in 2020. Asia Pacific excluding Japan will retain the second position in the market over the forecast period, followed by Europe.
Passionfruit Seed Oil Market: Players
- Key players operating in the market, as profiled in the study, include
- AU Natural Organics
- Eternal Essence Oi
- H&B Oils Center Co.
- Hollywood Beauty
- Henry Lamotte OILS GmbH
- Leven Rose
- VENICS ORGANIC
- Jarchem Industries Inc.
- Beraca Ingredientes Naturais SA
Passionfruit Seed Oil Market - Scope of the Report
Transparency Market Research (TMR) has recently published a market study on the passionfruit seed oil market. It provides a detailed assessment of key market dynamics, including the drivers, trends, opportunities & restraints, and detailed information about the passionfruit seed oil market structure. The market study presents exclusive information about how the passionfruit seed oil market will grow during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
Key indicators of market growth, which include year-on-year (Y-o-Y) growth of the market, value chain, supply chain analysis, and compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) are elaborated in the study in a comprehensive manner. This information is intended to help readers understand the quantitative growth prospects of the passionfruit seed oil market during the forecast period.
The study is intended to offer a holistic market overview to stakeholders in the passionfruit seed oil, including manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, and investors, and to help them develop winning growth strategies. Stakeholders in the passionfruit seed oil market, which include investors, industry experts, researchers, and journalists, and business researchers, can leverage the information and data presented in TMR’s study.
The study also includes statistics and facts related to the macro as well as microeconomic factors that are impacting expansion of the market. It also offers actionable insights into the future trends in the passionfruit seed oil market. Furthermore, small businesses and new entrants in the passionfruit seed oil market can make use of the information presented in this study, based on which, they can make appropriate business decisions in order to gain momentum in the market.
TMR’s study on the passionfruit seed oil market offers information divided into important segments — grade, nature, distribution channel, end use, packaging, and region. This report offers comprehensive data and information about the important market dynamics and growth parameters associated with these categories.
Key Questions Answered in TMR’s Passionfruit Seed Oil Market Report
- Which region will continue to remain the most profitable regional market for passionfruit seed oil market players?
- Which factors will induce a change in the demand for passionfruit seed oil during the assessment period?
- How will the changing trends impact the passionfruit seed oil market?
- How can market players capitalize on the low-hanging opportunities in the passionfruit seed oil market in developed regions?
- Which companies are leading the passionfruit seed oil market?
- What are the winning strategies of stakeholders in the passionfruit seed oil market to catapult their position in the forefront?
Passionfruit Seed Oil Market: Research Methodology
In TMR’s study, a unique research methodology is used to conduct extensive research on the growth of the passionfruit seed oil market and identify future growth parameters. This research methodology is a combination of primary and secondary research, to help analysts ensure the accuracy and reliability of the conclusions.
Secondary resources referred to by analysts for compiling the passionfruit seed oil market study include statistics from governmental organizations, trade journals, white papers, and internal and external proprietary databases. Analysts have interviewed senior managers, product portfolio managers, CEOs, VPs, marketing/product managers, and market intelligence managers, who contributed to the development of this report as a primary resource.
Information acquired from primary resources and secondary resources is compiled in a comprehensive manner. This also acts as a validation from companies in the passionfruit seed oil market, which makes TMR’s projections more accurate and reliable.
Passionfruit Seed Oil Market – Segmentation