Particulate Respirators Market: Introduction
- Respirators are devices designed to protect the wearer from inhaling harmful dusts, fumes, gases or vapors. Particulate respirators are also called air-purifying respirators, as they clean particles from the air a person is breathing.
- Particulate respirators offer protection from dust and other particulate matters but not against chemicals, gases, or vapors. They are often used in hospitals for protection against infectious agents.
- Particulate respirators are intended to attain close facial fit and effective filtration of airborne particles
- These respirators are classified into N-series, R-series, and P-series based on the type of protection they offer
- N-series particulate respirators are not resistant to oil and hence, offer protection against solid and liquid aerosol particulates not containing oil. R-series particulate respirators are resistant to oil and offer protection against both solid and liquid aerosol particulates that might contain oil.
- P-series particulate respirators offer protection against solid and liquid aerosol particulates that contain oil, and have a longer service life than R-series respirators
Get a Glimpse of the In-Depth Analysis through our Particulate Respirators Market Report Brochure
Key Drivers of Global Particulate Respirators Market
Increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases
- The global particulate respirators market is driven by increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. For instance, as per the World Health Organization (WHO), every year, approximately 65 million people suffer from COPD and 3 million deaths occur, making it the third leading cause of deaths worldwide. Such instances are fueling the demand for particulate respirators.
Rising incidences of mesothelioma
- The global particulate respirators market is witnessing expansion due to rising incidences of mesothelioma, a cancer, affecting the protective lining of internal organs. For instance, according to the National Institutes of Health (NIH), there were 19,011 cases of mesothelioma between 2003 and 2008 in the U.S. A large number of mesothelioma cases are triggered by exposure to asbestos. Such instances are increasing the demand for particulate respirators.
Government Initiatives for safety of workers in health care and other industries
- Government initiatives for improving the security of health care workers are fueling the growth of the global particulate respirators market. For instance, in 2010 outbreak of H1N1 influenza, the U.S. Government undertook initiatives encouraging the use of respiratory protection masks against influenza exposure among health care workers in hospitals of California.
North America to Dominate Global Particulate Respirators Market
- North America accounts for a major share of the global particulate respirators market
- The dominant share of North America can be attributed to awareness about particulate respirators among the population, increased R&D initiatives in the health care sector, and technological advancements
- This market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to increase in R&D activities, large number of patients suffering from respiratory diseases, and awareness about particulate respirators in the region
- China and India are anticipated to be the fastest growing particulate respirators markets in the Asia Pacific region due to high population and a large pool of patients with respiratory ailments
Expanding Operations in Future? To Get the Perfect Launch Ask for a Custom Particulate Respirators Market Report
Key Players Operating in Global Market
- The global particulate respirators market is highly fragmented due to the presence of several key players accounting for significant share of the market resulting in a highly competitive environment
- The demand for particulate respirators has increased in both emerging and developed countries. Market players are also appointing third-party distributors to expand their presence in the market. This has resulted in a surge in the number of distributors and suppliers in emerging markets. Some of the key players operating in the global market are:
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Sinotextiles Corporation Ltd
- The Gerson Company.
- Crosstex International, Inc.
- Uvex Group
- San Huei United Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Powecom Safety Goods Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Suzhou Sanical Protective Products Co. Ltd.
Global Particulate Respirators Market: Research Scope
- The global particulate respirators market can be segmented on the basis of type, category, technology, product, and region
Global Particulate Respirators Market, by Type
- Half Face
- Full Face
Global Particulate Respirators Market, by Category
Global Particulate Respirators Market, by Technology
- With Breather Valve
- Without Breather Valve
Global Particulate Respirators Market, by Product
- Mechanical Filter Respirator
- Chemical Cartridge Respirator
- Powered Air-purifying Respirator
Global Particulate Respirators Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.