Packaged Coconut Water Market: Introduction
- Growing awareness about the benefits of drinking coconut water is set to expand the packaged coconut water market. Packaged coconut water is easy to carry compared to a whole tender coconut. It is handy to use during sports events and gym activities. Consumption of coconut water keeps the body hydrated, and it tastes better than normal water and offers health benefits (antioxidant properties and several nutrient contents). The packaged coconut water market is segmented based on product type, packaging type, distribution channel, and region. The rising demand for packaged coconut water is due to its health benefits and rising consumer preference for natural and healthy drinks rather than carbonated drinks.
Increasing Awareness about Health Benefits of Coconut Water to Fuel the Global Packaged Coconut Water Market
- Rapidly changing retail industry and growing awareness about the health benefits of consuming coconut water is likely to drive the packaged coconut water market worldwide. Packaged coconut water is essentially consumed as a refreshing drink and it provides various health benefits. Increasing health concerns among people is expected to majorly drive the packaged coconut water market. Nowadays, people are inclined toward organic and natural products. The health benefits and low calorie count have made coconut water the best alternative to high-calorie juices and carbonated beverages. Companies are focusing on product appearance and packaging attractiveness to enhance the product appeal and expand the customer base of packaged coconut water across the globe.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Packaged Coconut Water Market, Request for a Sample
Increasing Trend of Flavored Coconut Water to Drive the Global Packaged Coconut Water Market
- Manufacturers are striving to manufacture packaged coconut water in different flavors. The increasing trend of ready-to-go products and rapid urbanization are major factors boosting the demand for various packaged products that is projected to positively impact the packaged coconut water market.
Asia Pacific to Lead the Global Packaged Coconut Water Market
- In terms of region, the global packaged coconut water market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes country-level analysis for the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America includes Canada, the U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America packaged coconut water market can be segregated into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the packaged coconut water market in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the packaged coconut water market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- Demand for packaged coconut water is likely to increase significantly in Asia Pacific from 2020 to 2030, followed by North America and Europe, due to growing number of coconut plantations, tourism industry, rapid urbanization, and rising disposable income in the region.
- Leading players of the market are focusing on providing online services to customers of packaged coconut water.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The global packaged coconut water market is highly fragmented. Key players operating in the global market are:
- The Coca-Cola Company
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Taste Nirvana International Inc.
- All Market Inc.
- Amy & Brian Naturals
- C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC
- GraceKennedy Ltd
- National Beverage Corp.
- Purity Organic LLC
- Dabur India Limited
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market: Research Scope
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market, by Product Type
- Organic Coconut Water
- Conventional Coconut Water
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market, by Packaging Type
- Tetra Packs & Cartons
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Departmental Stores
- Others (Specialty Stores, Convenience Stores, etc.)
Global Packaged Coconut Water Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.