Global Oxidized Starch Market: Overview
The global oxidized starch market has witnessed a remarkable growth over the years, owing to its amazing ability in reducing the microbial content from various food products. Oxidized starch is a type of versatile product which is mainly used in the several cooking processes. Apart from this, it also finds a major application in paper industry, where oxidized starch helps in improving the materials’ printability. Along with this, oxidized starch is widely adopted as a coating material where it is used as a coating base.
The chain length of such special starch is shorter as compared to other starch chains. Oxidized starch is extensively utilized in the manufacturing of wafer cups, acoustic tiles, and in cardboard isolation. Thus, this starch is a preferred product in the construction industry. Apart from this, other varied applications of oxidized starch have also augmented a high demand for them, which is driving the global oxidized starch market.
From the perspective of various end-use industries, the global oxidized market is segmented into paper industry, food industry, construction industry, pharmaceutical industry, and textile industry. Among these segments, textile industry holds the major share in the global oxidized starch market. This is because of the high use of oxidized starch in the textile industry for manufacturing of batter coating and yarn smoothing. Such USPs are majorly driving the global oxidized starch market.
Global Oxidized Starch Market: Notable Developments
Some of the developments may help in expanding the size of the global oxidized starch market in a broad way includes:
- The ingredient suppliers in the global oxidized starch market are diversifying their sources through extending beyond basic sources such as tapioca and potato. Thus, various companies are also bolstering their capabilities.
- Some of the companies in the market are exploiting oxidized starch for making gluten-free confectionery and bakery goods for several health benefits.
- Various companies have acquired advanced technology to modify the production methods of oxidized starches. This has led to their oxidized starch production on a large scale, thus, fueling growth in the global oxidized starch market.
Key companies operating in the global oxidized starch market include Universal Starch Chem Allied, Banpong Tapioca Flour Industrial Co. Ltd., Avebe U.A, and China Essence Group.
Global Oxidized Starch Market: Key Growth Dynamics
Growing Demand in Diverse Industry Verticals Fuel Oxidized Starch Market’s Growth
The oxidized starch is extensively used as a coating binder, stabilizer smoothing agent, and pigment binder. Thus, it is highly used in a wide array of industries include construction, food, pharmaceutical, textile, and paper across the world. Therefore, rapid adoption of oxidized starch in diverse industry verticals provide major impetus to the growth of the global oxidized starch market. Along with this, the growth of the global oxidized starch market is further fueled by the properties of oxidized starch includes enhancing the whiteness and lowering the microbial content in several food products.
Furthermore, oxidized starch is also widely used for improving the chemical and physical properties of the numerous end products in various industries. Rising demand for oxidized starches in confectioneries and bakery industry for improving the texture of dough, and growing demand for warp sizing from the textile industry are the major factors projected to propel expansion in the global oxidized starch market. Along with this, various macroeconomic factors such as burgeoning population, rising disposable income in developing economies, and rapidly changing consumers’ lifestyle is also expected to fuel demand in the global oxidized starch market.
Global Oxidized Starch Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, North America is expected to lead the global oxidized starch market during the forecast period. This is attributed to the rapid industrialization in the region. Along with this, increasing number of textile industry, growing demand for various bakery products, and rapid economic development could also be responsible for fueling growth in the oxidized starch market in this region.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.