Organic Pesticide: Introduction
- Organic pesticides are naturally occurring substances that are used to control diseases and pests in plants. Organic pesticides are free from chemicals and are derived from natural sources such as minerals and botanicals. Herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, etc. are collectively known as pesticides.
- Organic pesticides are used to kill or inactivate target pests such as plant pathogens, insects, fungus, and nematodes that can cause damage to the yield and quality of crops. Organic pesticides are ideal alternatives to synthetic pesticides, as they are biodegradable, and thus cause less damage to the environment.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Organic Pesticide Market
- Rise in organic farming is one of the important drivers of the organic pesticide market. Awareness about health is increasing among consumers. This is driving the preference for healthy and natural food products. In turn, this is anticipated to propel the demand for organic pesticides during the forecast period.
- Demand for organic products is rising across the globe. This is boosting the demand for organic farming. Therefore, demand for organic pesticides is estimated to increase as it offers crop protection.
- Governments of countries across various regions of the world are promoting organic farming. This is anticipated to fuel the organic pesticide market.
- High investment associated with organic farming is estimated to be a significant factor that can hamper the market during the forecast period. Besides this, reluctance to adopt modern farming methods among farmers is likely to hamper the adversely affect the market in the near future.
Organic Pesticide: Crop Type Segment
- Based on crop type, the organic pesticide market can be segmented into cereals & grams, oilseeds & pulses, fruits & vegetables, and others
- The fruits & vegetables segment dominates the market, as consumers are increasingly preferring organic food owing its positive health effects
COVID-19 Impact on Organic Pesticide Market
- On January 30, 2020, the International Health Regulations Emergency Committee of the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak a public health emergency of international concern. Originating in China, the virus has spread to at least 213 countries and territories around the world.
- Several governments and private sector businesses are operating at a limited capacity or have ceased operations completely due to recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic
- Decrease in industrial activities due to the pandemic has been adversely impacting the global organic pesticide market
Asia Pacific Dominates Organic Pesticide Market
- In terms of region, the global organic pesticide market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a fast paced CAGR during the forecast period. India, China, Australia, and Japan are projected to make notable contributions to the market in the region in the near future. Government of various countries in Asia Pacific are taking initiatives to enhance the adoption of organic pesticides. This is expected to create various opportunities for pesticide manufacturers in the region.
- Europe is expected to account for key share of the global market during the forecast period. Expansion of the market in the region can be ascribed to the growth in awareness about the benefits of organic pesticides.
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Organic Pesticide Market
The global organic pesticide market was consolidated in 2020. Major players have prominent presence in developed and developing countries. Key manufacturers operating in the global organic pesticide market include:
- Andermatt Biocontrol AG
- Parry America, Inc
- Certis U.S.A. L.L.C.
- Futureco Bioscience S.A.
- Bayer AG
- Sikko Industries Ltd
- Vision Mark Biotech
- UPL LIMITED
Global Organic Pesticide Market: Research Scope
Global Organic Pesticide Market, by Crop Type
- Cereals & Grams
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits &Vegetables
Global Organic Pesticide Market, by Product Type
Global Organic Pesticide Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.