Organic Oral Care Products Market: Introduction
- Health is the vital component of human life. Teeth are an important part of the human body which need special attention. Oral health is crucial to maintain overall health and quality of life. It is a condition of being free of a variety of health issues linked to the mouth and teeth, such as mouth discomfort, face pain, throat pain, and many more. Oral care products are designed to clean the mouth, refresh the breath, and keep teeth healthy. Organic ingredients are used to make organic oral care products which keep the teeth free from synthetic chemicals. The market for organic oral care products is expected to show huge growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Organic Oral Care Products Market
- Organic products are gradually gaining industry demand on a worldwide scale due to growth in consumer awareness about health and safety, as well as consumer awareness about the hazards of synthetic chemicals and a desire to be organic. Organic products which are environment-friendly and nontoxic in nature have become more popular as a result of many health issues linked to the use of synthetic products owing to the presence of hazardous chemicals. During the forecast period, this is likely to boost the organic oral care products market.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has made consumers’ heath conscious which has shifted consumer preference toward the usage of healthy products which are safe and prevents repeated visits to a doctor. It has created awareness among consumers about products of oral hygiene. The Covid-19 pandemic is thus expected to contribute to increasing demand for organic oral care products during the forecast period due to rising emphasis on health.
- Furthermore, increase in global working age population is expected to generate higher per capita income which would result in higher consumer spending. The organic oral care products market is expected to grow in the upcoming years because of easy availability of organic products and increasing awareness among consumers.
- However, organic oral care products are expensive, which is expected to hinder the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Organic Oral Care Products Market
- In terms of region, the organic oral care products market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global organic care products market during the forecast period. Most Asian countries are listed in emerging economies of the world. These economies tend to have higher economic growth rate, which is expected to generate higher per capita income. The rise in per capita income would lead to higher consumption spending, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for organic oral care products. Increasing awareness among consumers regarding the usage of organic oral care products with rising per capita income is likely to increase the demand for organic oral care products during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Organic Oral Care Products Market
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LG Household & Health Care Ltd.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
- The Estée Lauder Companies
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market: Research Scope
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by Product Type
- Anti-decay Toothpastes
- Desensitizing Toothpastes
- Anti-calculus Toothpastes
- Others (Whitening Toothpastes, etc.)
- Manual Toothbrush
- Powered Toothbrush
- Dental Floss
- Cotton String Floss
- Silk Thread Floss
- Others (Paper Ribbon Floss, etc.)
- Fresh Mint Mouthwash
- Cinnamint Mouthwash
- Others (Hemp Fresh Mint Mouthwash, etc.)
- Others (Tongue Scrapers, Breath Spray, etc.)
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by End-user
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by Price
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Other Retail Stores
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.