Organic Oral Care Products Market: Introduction
- Health is the vital component of human life. Teeth are an important part of the human body which need special attention. Oral health is crucial to maintain overall health and quality of life. It is a condition of being free of a variety of health issues linked to the mouth and teeth, such as mouth discomfort, face pain, throat pain, and many more. Oral care products are designed to clean the mouth, refresh the breath, and keep teeth healthy. Organic ingredients are used to make organic oral care products which keep the teeth free from synthetic chemicals. The market for organic oral care products is expected to show huge growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Organic Oral Care Products Market
- Organic products are gradually gaining industry demand on a worldwide scale due to growth in consumer awareness about health and safety, as well as consumer awareness about the hazards of synthetic chemicals and a desire to be organic. Organic products which are environment-friendly and nontoxic in nature have become more popular as a result of many health issues linked to the use of synthetic products owing to the presence of hazardous chemicals. During the forecast period, this is likely to boost the organic oral care products market.
- The Covid-19 pandemic has made consumers’ heath conscious which has shifted consumer preference toward the usage of healthy products which are safe and prevents repeated visits to a doctor. It has created awareness among consumers about products of oral hygiene. The Covid-19 pandemic is thus expected to contribute to increasing demand for organic oral care products during the forecast period due to rising emphasis on health.
- Furthermore, increase in global working age population is expected to generate higher per capita income which would result in higher consumer spending. The organic oral care products market is expected to grow in the upcoming years because of easy availability of organic products and increasing awareness among consumers.
- However, organic oral care products are expensive, which is expected to hinder the market during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Organic Oral Care Products Market
- In terms of region, the organic oral care products market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold major share of the global organic care products market during the forecast period. Most Asian countries are listed in emerging economies of the world. These economies tend to have higher economic growth rate, which is expected to generate higher per capita income. The rise in per capita income would lead to higher consumption spending, which in turn is expected to increase the demand for organic oral care products. Increasing awareness among consumers regarding the usage of organic oral care products with rising per capita income is likely to increase the demand for organic oral care products during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Organic Oral Care Products Market
- Church and Dwight Co. Inc.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LG Household & Health Care Ltd.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Procter & Gamble
- The Estée Lauder Companies
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market: Research Scope
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by Product Type
- Anti-decay Toothpastes
- Desensitizing Toothpastes
- Anti-calculus Toothpastes
- Others (Whitening Toothpastes, etc.)
- Manual Toothbrush
- Powered Toothbrush
- Dental Floss
- Cotton String Floss
- Silk Thread Floss
- Others (Paper Ribbon Floss, etc.)
- Fresh Mint Mouthwash
- Cinnamint Mouthwash
- Others (Hemp Fresh Mint Mouthwash, etc.)
- Others (Tongue Scrapers, Breath Spray, etc.)
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by End-user
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by Price
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Websites
- Company Owned Websites
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Specialty Stores
- Independent Retailers
- Other Retail Stores
Global Organic Oral Care Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!